Thread: Tngr?

mtbr member

Tngr?

Didn't see a thread and was wondering if anyone going to show. I will be up in the lot around 8pm on the road bike ( -yeah sorry, working till 7pm then riding up the road) and hope to drink your beer and eat your food. I plan on running all the red light on the way down and going insanely fast. The DH KOM will be mine Muhahahahahah!
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    It looks like it is Downieville weekend so maybe that's why no posts. I will be up there riding the usual route sometime close to six.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I'll be there. I will have lights this time though, so descending 9 will be more fun. Again, will be on skinny rims and rim brakes.

I like mtn biking, too
    Are you sure we're not too old for another tngr? Heehee...

I'll be packing for d'ville. Have fun!
    Never use your face as a brake pad.
    -Jake Watson

mtbr member
    Shredchic, I am not sure of anything anymore! Well I am going to make this a mini gapville party then. I will bring my boom box (with Kenny G), a wine cooler or two, some tap shoes and will rock that parking lot! D'ville is too far away when you entertainment like me at the Gap. Your going to miss out but there is always next time. Motorbacon is going to bring his catcopter to film us all in the lot.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    I plan to be there with fat tires and disk brakes. Am I allowed?

Wēk Ss
    Paul, Justin Bieber wants his shoes back.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by cornfish View Post
    I plan to be there with fat tires and disk brakes. Am I allowed?
    You brought Modelo beer last time so you have an automatic pass to come anytime you want!

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Well, all you old people didn't even show up. Talk a lot of game, but I guess your arthiritis(please corrrect my spelling, old folks) got to you and the chillier weather stiffened your joints?

It was a TNCMAGR (Thursday Night Chase Marco Around Gap Ride) for me. We crossed paths and I tried to follow. haha. What a joke. I huffed and I puffed and Marco was probably doing his cool down lap. Sheesh.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    I sent that man just to keep you from riding muahahahaa!
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

mtbr member
    Jun 2005
    Smilerz and I rode to the Christmas tree farm and back out the normal way. Awesome night, awesome ride.

mtbr member
    Why oh why do weirdos choose to come out of the woodwork 30 mins before I am off? This happens almost every time I try to do a ride right after work! I will have some video to post as soon as I can edit and blur his face. It was amazing! As much as I complain about stuff, I have a thick skin and you'll see why. I am making the next one.

mtbr member
    That is funny, he said he knew you. I designated you as his caregiver so expect him at yiur door in less than 72 hours. Also, he goes by the name Luxor and speaks Egyptian and bits of jibberish. This old bastard is off to bed.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by motorbacon View Post
    Well, all you old people didn't even show up. Talk a lot of game, but I guess your arthiritis(please corrrect my spelling, old folks) got to you and the chillier weather stiffened your joints?

It was a TNCMAGR (Thursday Night Chase Marco Around Gap Ride) for me. We crossed paths and I tried to follow. haha. What a joke. I huffed and I puffed and Marco was probably doing his cool down lap. Sheesh.
    Cornfish & I were out there. We left the parking lot around 6:15 and went out to the Christmas tree lot and back. We were in the parking lot until around 8:40 having a few adult beverages. Sorry we missed you guys.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I got there just around 5:15 and rode alone for a while, then Marco caught me on the switchbacks. Then I chased him, and failed.

I was on a skinny bike and saw you guys as I was leaving. Had to meet some people after the ride.