Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Puro Vida!
    Hmmm-maybe ill just do a repeat ride if last week except ride from home-STP doesn't sound to cool-

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    The main trails aren't bad. Stile Ranch is ridable. When you venture off into the shadows is when it gets funky.

What about SC?

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    The main trails aren't bad. Stile Ranch is ridable. When you venture off into the shadows is when it gets funky.

What about SC?
    Not to poach this thread, but, I have plans on heading to either Nisene/Demo or SC tomorrow if anyone is interested. I have room for 2 more in my truck if any takers.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by mboldt View Post
    I'm in for Santa Teresa. Even if it's just Boundary and Joice repeats
    That’s what I’m talkin’ about!!! A man with a plan. Both Joice Climb and the Ohlone to Boundary Climb are in perfect condition.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I might go solo to SC. Tomorrow will be the 4th day in a row I've ridden STCP.

Puro Vida!
    So two people going to Skeggs, 2 to STP, 1 to SC solo and 2 so far to STCP? Wow what happened to STP group rides?!? Sucks-

rho
    Captain Pinchflat
    Quote Originally Posted by Froride1 View Post
    Not until late in the day and even then its not even 50% chance. I plan on rolling early 9:00-9:30.

Newton- I was planning a solo anti-social pace ride. I want to put the new bike through its paces and want to push myself at bit. Give me the finger and call me an A-hole if you see me trying to be a racer boy.
    Ohhhhhh I like the sound of that. But.... Im out of town. Have a good ride!

Sent by smoke signal.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson34 View Post
    So two people going to Skeggs, 2 to STP, 1 to SC solo and 2 so far to STCP? Wow what happened to STP group rides?!? Sucks-
    Where are you going? I'll ride wherever.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Where are you going? I'll ride wherever.
    Deleted....
    Last edited by bassn; 01-04-2013 at 11:02 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I'll be at STCP. Starting at the Bernal side. Look for me riding around with the neon yellow gloves.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by sjhiker View Post
    I'll be at STCP. Starting at the Bernal side. Look for me riding around with the neon yellow gloves.
    Wow! That makes three (3) riders! I will try to seek you out.

Damn you freakin’ threadjackers. I should neg rep you tools!
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Puro Vida!
    I'd ride with you Leopold, but too slow-have a good ride.

Aussie Battler
    Dec 2012
    Can't make it this weekend. Hurt my knee and doc says I need to rest it for 10 days. Hopefully the following weekend.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I'll get out to STCP, but I can't keep up with Brett's and Marco's pace. For me, the only incentive to go out there for the 4h day in a row would be TSP in full effect, but it looks like that won't be the case. If Robert's not going, I may go solo out to Almaden Quicksilver on the CX bike, loop around and do a loop at STCP to home.

PRETENDURO
    Well, two riders is better than one, I suppose.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Well, two riders is better than one, I suppose.
    You had a huge turnout last week on your call shot Kennedy ride complete with pics at the chopper pad! It's gonna be a good one for you guys today.
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gregk2001 View Post
    Can't make it this weekend. Hurt my knee and doc says I need to rest it for 10 days. Hopefully the following weekend.
    Bummer ! I was gonna invite you out for a ride today. Same knee deal from last week?
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    I thought rongol trail in quicksilver was closed as per the sc country website.

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    I'm in this time. Look for a winded old guy on a 97 Enduro SL. I'm coming up from the ST side but I'll try to meet you at harry/camden or between there and the traihead at stiles/Fortini if you start before I get there

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Ok took me 45 mins to get from the ST side to Fortini trail entrance. I'll have to remember that next time. Haven't seen yellow gloves. Guess I'll head up Stiles

Sent from my HTC Titan II Winows Phone using Board Express

Aussie Battler
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient rascal View Post
    Bummer ! I was gonna invite you out for a ride today. Same knee deal from last week?
    Yeah. Last two rides it was sore; not once I get going but before and after; and getting worse. I guess I'm paying the price for increasing my work rate too quickly and also not being disciplined with stretching

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Well... it was a no go for me today. As to protect the innocent, I shall not go into details!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I ended up going anyway. I hesitated, got kinda lazy, and Kelly encouraged me to roll out - so I did on the CX bike. Got in a solid 17 miles of hard work - now I have to dial back for a few days, then go hard in the mahfuggin' paint!

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    "Yellow Gloves here" Not too bad today. Rode from ST side, up Bernal Rd (good warmup), to the 'small parking lot', then through Pueblo (towards the girl's ranch), and down Fortini. U-turned at the picnic table at the Fortini entrance. I could hear the spirits of "Dion" cursing out Stiles. Headed back up Fortini/Mine and took Mine Hill to the small parking lot (big mistake, that climb sucks). Then bombed down Bernal Hill, to Joice to Norred and back to the streets for the ride home.

Wēk Sôs
    hard in the mahfuggin' taint!

I woke up at noon....going to hit the trainer instead since it rained already. Friggin' jet lag.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast