Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up

11K views 71 replies 25 participants last post by  digthemlows 
#1 ·
#35 ·
"Flow Trail" or "Fred Trail"
Now all it needs its some nice exposed roots, a bunch of piles of rocks, some off camber exposed sections, some chunk, and a dash of gnar. Does it have to be smooth to flow? Not really. :p

In all seriousness tho, looks awesome. Good to see trails like this being built, in Marin of all places! :thumbsup:

#41 · (Edited)
Some of the work done on Sunday that leads into Renn's sweepers. Sorry for crappy phone photos...image 1 is the take off for the first step down...image 3 is the landing and berm after into the back to back 180 Sweepers(image 2).
Special thanks to "TrailKing"...Davey Simon and TWBT!

Attachments

#58 ·
This is really awesome, massive respect to everyone involved in this project!

I'm in the middle of moving to Fairfax, hoping to be all moved by the 15th, then I will have time to definitely help in anyway I can, minimal trail building experience but will work hard and follow directions closely!

So excited to be moving so close to this project, BIG UPS everyone!!!

#59 ·
This is really awesome, massive respect to everyone involved in this project!

I'm in the middle of moving to Fairfax, hoping to be all moved by the 15th, then I will have time to definitely help in anyway I can, minimal trail building experience but will work hard and follow directions closely!

So excited to be moving so close to this project, BIG UPS everyone!!!
Sounds like you will fit right in IrieRider ;)

#64 ·
This trail is what I have been wanting in Marin since I put down the BMX bike and picked up the MTB. The last two days digging have been inspiring, and I think I'm going to have a hard time staying away from this place!

-Dan B

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.