Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    My son and I will be out helping Sunday.

I'm really diggin it!
    Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-imageuploadedbytapatalk1357849207.271268.jpg

Henry and Jim building a crib fence. Henry came out from Berkeley to build a trail, in Marin. If you see Henry on his red 29er say hi and buy him a beer.

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-imageuploadedbytapatalk1357849235.311840.jpg

Allen D sends it! Allen has spent a lot of time up at the project and is a big part of the inspiration to get started.

I'm really diggin it!
    I took the day off today. Sorry if anyone came out. Tomorrow Saturday and Sunday will be big work days

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey Simon View Post
    I took the day off today. Sorry if anyone came out. Tomorrow Saturday and Sunday will be big work days
    Too cccold for ya.
    Banned for showing Boobies.

mtbr member
    I'd like to come out on Saturday. Was going to try and ride early and get a few hours in late morning. Just show up?
    Previously known as mttamrnr.

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by etuck View Post
    I'd like to come out on Saturday. Was going to try and ride early and get a few hours in late morning. Just show up?
    Just show up

mtbr member
    Im trying to make it out sunday. We should grab beers again.

mtbr member
    May 2011
    This is really awesome, massive respect to everyone involved in this project!

I'm in the middle of moving to Fairfax, hoping to be all moved by the 15th, then I will have time to definitely help in anyway I can, minimal trail building experience but will work hard and follow directions closely!

So excited to be moving so close to this project, BIG UPS everyone!!!

I'm really diggin it!
    Quote Originally Posted by IrieRider View Post
    This is really awesome, massive respect to everyone involved in this project!

I'm in the middle of moving to Fairfax, hoping to be all moved by the 15th, then I will have time to definitely help in anyway I can, minimal trail building experience but will work hard and follow directions closely!

So excited to be moving so close to this project, BIG UPS everyone!!!
    Sounds like you will fit right in IrieRider

I'm really diggin it!
    I just want to thank everyone who came out today. Jim Jacobson was there organizing, Kevin came out and built another section of super hard to build trail (I'd guess about a months worth of hand digging) he also brought out David and Matt (I think). Matt is from Santa Cruz and is writing a story about bike access in California, can't wait to read it. Henry came out again all the way from Berkeley still on the red 29er. GoGoGordo and Dan came out - it is always fun to see them. Tmax came out at dark o clock and fixed a section near the top so it will be even more fun. He brought his bike and got a test run. Allen D and Dan B were regulating the dirt. If I forgot anyone I'm SUPER sorry. Tomorrow and Sunday will be even bigger days. Please come and help.

Again I will ask that everyone keeps it mellow and just walks the trail for now. We had some guest stars that are unknown ride the trail sometime late Wednesday or Thursday. If you come out and help you can get a hall pass on riding short sections. We need to see how it lines up sometimes. So if you are just dying to ride what little has been roughed in please come help. Mostly we just want to protect the super soft dirt while it is so fresh. Also we want to protect YOU. I am always leaving tools lying around in the trail that could really hurt you. Not on purpose at all but I am not thinking about riders just working for the moment, be careful.

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    More good times and progress today.
    Here's some more pix to keep everyone motivated.
    Thanks again Dave, Kevin Jim et al!!
    Lots to do this weekend so git out there and move some dirt.

Tamo Flow Trail work 1-11-2013 - a set on Flickr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-1.jpg  

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-10.jpg  

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-12.jpg  

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-5.jpg  

Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-17.jpg  

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Last edited by GoGoGordo; 01-12-2013 at 11:38 AM.

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO

Round Point
    Jan 2013
    This trail is what I have been wanting in Marin since I put down the BMX bike and picked up the MTB. The last two days digging have been inspiring, and I think I'm going to have a hard time staying away from this place!

-Dan B

I'm really diggin it!
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMOFLOW

Please join the page. I am a little too tired to thank everyone who came out this weekend just yet. You know who you are. All of you are key to the success of the project. This would not be happening if it were not for YOU!

I'm really diggin it!
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/133857646774851/

Please post photos add, add comments and make suggestions here.

DrRenn
    Check

DrRenn
    out this trail Idea

DrRenn
    That Davey will post, b/c i dont have enough posts yet

I'm really diggin it!
    Tamarancho Flow Trail Party - if you live in the Bay Area you should show up-imageuploadedbytapatalk1358231803.579915.jpg

Keep in mind this is only the top 1/3 and its just a proposal. But a rather good one.

mtbr member
    Ummmm....yes please!

Let's Ride!
    I cannot thank all of you enough. I will make the 3 hour drive to help at least once...........
    Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3