I'm really diggin it!

Tamarancho Flow Trail Needs Your help - Sunday and Monday

Hey guys,

I feel a little awkward asking while I am out of town but there is a committed crew working super hard on the Tamarancho Flow Trail this weekend. Sunday and Monday there will be a ST240 and a knowledgeable operator that needs help, Kevin Smallman. Jim Jacobson will be there building crib walls and he will need help moving dead fall logs for crib walls. Also there will be a crew finishing the trail, shaping berms rollers and other features. This is your chance to be part of the crew that built something really unique. It could be the trail that changes everything for mountain biking around the Bay Area. Vote with your feet, or wheels. Now is your chance to make the Bay Area awesome. Even if you show up for one hour to move dead fall logs you will be making a huge contribution.

Thanks everyone!

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    What time will the crews be out there on Sunday and Monday?

I'm really diggin it!
    10am things get rolling. For sure by 11. If you need directions or help finding the group call me 916 337 9939 or email cejocky@gmail.com I am currently out flying so I may not always pick up the phone.

mtbr member
    I spent a couple hours out there today, it was great to see so many people pitching in. The trail is looking great! I'll definitely be out to dig some more in the coming weeks.

Let's make this happen!
    Loud hubs save lives. http://about.me/splat/

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    i"ll be there around 11 Dave!!
    Good for a few hours fer sher.
    GoGo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tamarancho Flow Trail Needs Your help - Sunday and Monday-img_6307.jpg  

Banned for showing Boobies.

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Laid down some sweet trail today with Ben, Kevin, Henry, jim, and many other great people.
    Trail is coming along really well.
    Keep the flow going everyone!!
    This is the beginning of the future of trails in Marin.
    Thanks all!!
    Banned for showing Boobies.