NedwannaB

Tamaramma SpringTime!

It could be another sign of Global Warming, but I'll take it! It was spectabulous out in the camp trails today! Best conditions I think I've had there evurrrr! Went with some first timers and some who hadn't been there since the 80's.

Stopped to walk the new "Flow" abit, didn't see a work party so we didn't stay long, as we had an open downhill trail awaiting.

Not too crowded there at all either. Wth, where's everyone else been today??

Tamaramma SpringTime!-tamaramma-spring-time.jpg
    Regroup break top of Serpentine, ready to run Wagon Wheel!
    Last edited by JMac47; 02-16-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: typo
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Thanks for the update; I think I'll check out Tamarancho today. I will of course stay off the flow trail, until I work on it again

mtbr member
    We were there working, but lower down on the bottom section of the trail. I'm taking today off to hang with the wifey, but will be back for more digging tomorrow!
    Loud hubs save lives. http://about.me/splat/

NedwannaB
    Quote Originally Posted by splatworldwide View Post
    We were there working, but lower down on the bottom section of the trail. I'm taking today off to hang with the wifey, but will be back for more digging tomorrow!
    It's looking awesome up top! Yeah we saw some gloves on the deadfall tree and listened a bit and then rolled out.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....