mtbr member

Tahoe Sierra 100 - lock and load!

I'm excited. New course looks sweet. Thanks Jimmy and crew for your tireless backbreaking support to help bring these events to our backyard here in the lovely sierra foothills!

For those racing, I'll be the guy on the fancy pants Ti singlespeed curled up in a ball on the final 8 mile climb, please drop a clif blok in my agape mouth and say hi

more skier than biker
    Nov 2006
    Good luck Matt!

padded

New question here. TS100 course overlap with HiTG?

I was thinking of ridinng Hole In the Ground tomorrow and it just occurred to me that I should check to make sure I'm not getting in the way of the TS 100 racers. I looked at the course map and it does seem to include the HiTG route, but hard to tell for sure. Does anybody know if the TS100 runs on HiTG?
    "You are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met."

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWheels
    I was thinking of ridinng Hole In the Ground tomorrow and it just occurred to me that I should check to make sure I'm not getting in the way of the TS 100 racers. I looked at the course map and it does seem to include the HiTG route, but hard to tell for sure. Does anybody know if the TS100 runs on HiTG?
    no overlap with HitG, unfortunately for the TS100 racers

P.S. thanks Ron! Good luck to you and the other cyclebration folks!

padded
    right on - thanks!
    I think I may move HiTG to next w-e anyway, since it sounds like the Soda Springs / Norden are is going to be crazy tomorrow.
    "You are by far the most interesting single-serving friend I have ever met."