Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 1087

Thread: Taco envy

  1. #1
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900

    Taco envy

    I've had two VWs and a Mini Cooper as my bike vehicles. Well the two VWs died and the Mini got sold this week. I've always dreamed of Tacoma but we live in the Bay Area where there is something known as a 'Tacoma Tax'. These trucks usually go for $2-4k more than Bluebook value if they are in good shape.

    Taco envy-img_8915-2-.jpg
    Photo: My Dinan Mini finally left the family. $7500 for this 65k mile full Dinan 210hp car.

    Anyway, a good friend saw my post in Facebook and offered his beloved Tacoma for a steal. I checked it out and picked it up. It's a 2006, SR5, 4wd, long bed with 110k miles. Drives perfect and the bumpers and paint need TLC. $14k so I jumped on it.

    Got it on its first duties last night. It's the white one in the middle.
    Taco envy-14608915_10154452105498213_2464570617716717141_o.jpg

    The kids approve.
    Taco envy-img_4111-1-.jpg



    Let's see your Taco! What are the best upgrades for it?
    IPA will save America

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: leafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    130
    Looks awesome! Loading bikes will be even faster now. Maybe add a Northshore rack along with a pad and carry twice the bikes.

  3. #3
    just another bleepin SSer
    Reputation: singlespeed.org's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,417
    Taco truck on every corner!
    --
    Getting old, fat, and slow...
    自転車が好きだよ

  4. #4
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    Looks awesome! Loading bikes will be even faster now. Maybe add a Northshore rack along with a pad and carry twice the bikes.
    Where were you last night?

    Miggy got sick and he could not descend. Renler rushed him home and he's been asleep for 14 hours.

    Anyway, we'll get good rides out of this Taco. Then he can take it to college.
    IPA will save America

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: leafy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Where were you last night?

    Miggy got sick and he could not descend. Renler rushed him home and he's been asleep for 14 hours.

    Anyway, we'll get good rides out of this Taco. Then he can take it to college.
    Had too much homework, but have the weekend free now. Think I can ride next week during the school week tho...

  6. #6
    Dropshot Champ!
    Reputation: redmr2_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,100
    needs a turbo.

    or at least a trd supercharger with a different pulley.



    Looks good FC!

  7. #7
    Air Pirate
    Reputation: Bokchoicowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,994
    eh....best upgrade for a Tacoma is trading it in for a Tundra....
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

  8. #8
    Track Junkie
    Reputation: Octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    We put stiffer springs in the rear to help level it out and carry 4 bikes+passangers+gear better. It used to bottom out in the rear frequently with a full load.
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Buddha43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    241
    Yup...upgrade suspension for sure! Im about to do a 2.5" lift soon.

    Taco envy-tacoma2.jpg

  10. #10
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    We put stiffer springs in the rear to help level it out and carry 4 bikes+passangers+gear better. It used to bottom out in the rear frequently with a full load.
    Mine has a 3 inch lift to level it out, the seller said. That's cool since there will be a lot of bikes back there in the future.
    IPA will save America

  11. #11
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    eh....best upgrade for a Tacoma is trading it in for a Tundra....
    I was really close to buying those de-valueing machines. Much better deals around here. Old one was a good size.
    IPA will save America

  12. #12
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    So if you are in the market, another friend offered this to me. Said it's been in their family since new, now 3 lil kids don't fit.Taco envy-14581514_10154453359983213_3797546243381727338_n.jpg

    Location is Santa Clara.
    IPA will save America

  13. #13
    Track Junkie
    Reputation: Octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Mine has a 3 inch lift to level it out, the seller said. That's cool since there will be a lot of bikes back there in the future.
    Make sure the "Lift" is upgraded springs, not just some blocks lifting the axle. The blocks or extended shackles will lift it up, but don't actually add any higher spring rate.
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    610
    Its pretty crazy how much of a premium they carry out here

  15. #15
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    Make sure the "Lift" is upgraded springs, not just some blocks lifting the axle. The blocks or extended shackles will lift it up, but don't actually add any higher spring rate.
    I'll find out. What's the difference and how will I notice moving forward?

    Cool thing about this vehicle I bought is it's 4wd but never been off-road. The owner was my buddy and he got busy.
    IPA will save America

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RBoardman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,706
    2007 with only 66K miles on it. Have had it for 4 years now and have had zero problems.

    [sorry, couldn't find a single pic with Mtn bikes in it]



  17. #17
    rho
    rho is offline
    Life is strange
    Reputation: rho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,908
    Nice truck! Tacos are great. I still get taco envy now and again because you can just toss bikes in the back.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jibmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,273
    Got mine about a year ago.
    Needed to give my 55 year old Willy's
    and 23 year old Wrangler a break.

    Taco envy-23289407643_7b09b856a8_b.jpg

    Taco envy-23833630031_db2e4b78ce_b.jpg

  19. #19
    Air Pirate
    Reputation: Bokchoicowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,994
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    I was really close to buying those de-valueing machines. Much better deals around here. Old one was a good size.
    De-value? Just don't purchase new and you don't take on as much of that depreciation. I was looking at Tacos but since the wife also wanted to upgrade the trailer from a pop-up to something with real walls I went with a used Tundra.

    Taco envy-20160629_121212-1-.jpg

    Good thing about it is I can get a lot of bikes and people into it.

    Taco envy-20160826_173746.jpg

    If I didn't need to pull our trailer I would have purchased a Taco. Enjoy yours FC!
    "You're messing with my zen thing, man!"

  20. #20
    wretch
    Reputation: Truckee Trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,953
    Taco envy-taco.jpg

    I'll play! The Yakoma. My only plan here is to drive it into the ground then drop a v8 in there!

  21. #21
    Track Junkie
    Reputation: Octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,229
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    I'll find out. What's the difference and how will I notice moving forward?
    Something like this is a lift kit. Notice the longer U-Bolts and square blocks. This simply lifts the rear, but doesn't add spring-rate. The blocks are sandwiched between the bottom of the leaf spring pack and the axle, held together with the U-Bolts. This isn't a "bad" setup, but it doesn't add the much-needed rear spring rate.

    3" Front and 2" Rear Leveling lift kit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma

    Take a peek under the rear to see if you have the blocks in place, or if the rear leaf springs look new/aftermarket.
    I get paid to ride shotgun.

  22. #22
    ST HO
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    79
    Love the Tac...fits the fam, I get to ride coastal ST, son get's to moto at grandparents...win-win-win.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-tac.jpg  


  23. #23
    Captain One Lung Administrator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,587
    I love tacos..... for dinner!

    Canyon rules! only on-road
    Taco envy-962016134952.jpg

  24. #24
    grinder
    Reputation: nordy643's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    181
    Driving around a 6 YO Subaru Impreza w/105k miles and been looking at a Taco lately. Want the MT and finding a used one is so difficult so will probably end up going the new route later on. The 16s/17s look really nice too! First need to wait a bit with a grom on the way and with the wife's car purchased 1 year ago so want to get some capital saved up for a good down payment to keep the monthly loan payments manageable. The TRD are expensive especially with the sales tax. I had a 2001 base model 5MT for a couple of years (was my first car) and loved it. We ended up selling it when I went to college in Illinois and now I want another one.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    I love tacos..... for dinner!
    That's why I clicked on the thread. Very disappointing. Now to look at a real truck...

    Taco envy-img_4007.jpg

  26. #26
    Captain One Lung Administrator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by swinkey View Post
    That's why I clicked on the thread. Very disappointing. Now to look at a real truck...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4007.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	1098316
    Drools..... real Horsepower!

  27. #27
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Taco envy like i said.
    IPA will save America

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ryanxj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by swinkey View Post
    That's why I clicked on the thread. Very disappointing. Now to look at a real truck...
    ]

    That thing even have a transfer case? Looks low but might just be the camera angle
    Velofix.com for mobile bike repair in Sac

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ryanxj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    eh....best upgrade for a Tacoma is trading it in for a Tundra....

    Thatd be my plan
    Velofix.com for mobile bike repair in Sac

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RBoardman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,706
    Quote Originally Posted by swinkey View Post
    That's why I clicked on the thread. Very disappointing. Now to look at a real truck...

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4007.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	131.8 KB 
ID:	1098316
    It's funny you think that little 150 is a "real truck".

  31. #31
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    326
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanxj View Post
    That thing even have a transfer case? Looks low but might just be the camera angle
    2WD sit lower than the 4x4. It's my only real complaint about the truck.

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation: highrevkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by Octane View Post
    Something like this is a lift kit. Notice the longer U-Bolts and square blocks. This simply lifts the rear, but doesn't add spring-rate. The blocks are sandwiched between the bottom of the leaf spring pack and the axle, held together with the U-Bolts. This isn't a "bad" setup, but it doesn't add the much-needed rear spring rate.

    3" Front and 2" Rear Leveling lift kit for 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma

    Take a peek under the rear to see if you have the blocks in place, or if the rear leaf springs look new/aftermarket.
    DON'T DO THIS^^^^^!!!!

    Those spacers just put the A-arms at the upper limit of their travel and will cause unnecessary wear and damage the bushings & ball joints. If you want a lift, do it right and replace the coil-overs in the front with new upper A-arms and you can either add a leaf with shackles or completely replace the rear leaf springs.

    On a side note, I helped make that truck! I worked at the NUMMI plant that produced that truck!

  33. #33
    mtbr member
    Reputation: highrevkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    I've had two VWs and a Mini Cooper as my bike vehicles. Well the two VWs died and the Mini got sold this week. I've always dreamed of Tacoma but we live in the Bay Area where there is something known as a 'Tacoma Tax'. These trucks usually go for $2-4k more than Bluebook value if they are in good shape.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8915 (2).jpg 
Views:	610 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	1098236
    Photo: My Dinan Mini finally left the family. $7500 for this 65k mile full Dinan 210hp car.

    Anyway, a good friend saw my post in Facebook and offered his beloved Tacoma for a steal. I checked it out and picked it up. It's a 2006, SR5, 4wd, long bed with 110k miles. Drives perfect and the bumpers and paint need TLC. $14k so I jumped on it.

    Got it on its first duties last night. It's the white one in the middle.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	14608915_10154452105498213_2464570617716717141_o.jpg 
Views:	539 
Size:	149.2 KB 
ID:	1098233

    The kids approve.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4111 (1).jpg 
Views:	518 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	1098237



    Let's see your Taco! What are the best upgrades for it?

    Just a warning, you'll want to get a proper tailgate pad.....I had a friend get a ticket for using a blanket like that, the cop said it obscured his license plate

  34. #34
    YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    Reputation: GoGoGordo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    eh....best upgrade for a Tacoma is trading it in for a Tundra....
    ^^^ This.

  35. #35
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by highrevkev View Post
    Just a warning, you'll want to get a proper tailgate pad.....I had a friend get a ticket for using a blanket like that, the cop said it obscured his license plate
    No budget left for that.
    IPA will save America

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ryanxj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,314
    Quote Originally Posted by RBoardman View Post
    It's funny you think that little 150 is a "real truck".
    Exactly. And its 2wd at that
    Velofix.com for mobile bike repair in Sac

  37. #37
    Contains no juice.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15,374
    "...rhetorical hyperbole..."

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    326
    I had Weathertech mats in my last truck and hated them. The corners curl up after a few months and the hard plastic is slippery. I put Husky liners in my new truck and they are a huge upgrade. The mats are softer and fit much better.

  39. #39
    Contains no juice.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by swinkey View Post
    I had Weathertech mats in my last truck and hated them. The corners curl up after a few months and the hard plastic is slippery. I put Husky liners in my new truck and they are a huge upgrade. The mats are softer and fit much better.
    Good to know. I don't have a problem with the plastic being hard, but they do curl a bit after time. I just put them in the sun for a few hours with a small weight on them.

    I do like the fact they (WeatherTech) are made in the US.
    "...rhetorical hyperbole..."

  40. #40
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    I cleaned the Taco Truck. Mechanically awesome, paint is a little weather beat and flat. 2006 SR6 with 110k miles.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-1-p1010020.jpg  

    Taco envy-2-p1010001.jpg  

    Taco envy-3-p1010002.jpg  

    Taco envy-4-p1010005.jpg  

    Taco envy-5-p1010009.jpg  

    Taco envy-6-p1010010.jpg  

    Taco envy-7-p1010011.jpg  

    Taco envy-8-p1010014.jpg  

    IPA will save America

  41. #41
    Captain One Lung Administrator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,587
    Very nice!

    Even the headlights are clean and not oxidized.

  42. #42
    Keyboard Warrior SuperModerator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    181

    Taco envy

    You just need to hit the paint with claybar and wax. I bet you can trick the kids...

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RexBanner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    I cleaned the Taco Truck. Mechanically awesome, paint is a little weather beat and flat. 2006 SR6 with 110k miles.
    Nice ride! And props on avoiding the "Tacoma tax" that's too real around the Bay Area. I spent months chasing the Tacoma I wanted, only to keep losing out, and right when I was ready to give up, I got one at a fair price.

    That was about 7 months ago after a couple years with a hatchback similar to your old Mini -- and couldn't be happier. Much better for this whole MTB thing we seem to like around here.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  44. #44
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBR_Saris View Post
    You just need to hit the paint with claybar and wax. I bet you can trick the kids...
    Claybar. I used that on my old car. Does wonders!!
    IPA will save America

  45. #45
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    Very nice!

    Even the headlights are clean and not oxidized.
    I think the headlights and tail lights are aftermarket. Rear left light is cracked so I probably return to stock.
    IPA will save America

  46. #46
    middle ring single track
    Reputation: Moe Ped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    4,207
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Taco envy like i said.
    Disappointed; really thought this was going to be about Mexican restaurants or food trucks.
    Content here does not officially represent the CA DPR.

    Windows 10, destroying humanity one upgrade at a time.

  47. #47
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Ped View Post
    Disappointed; really thought this was going to be about Mexican restaurants or food trucks.
    We have a thread about that here somewhere...
    IPA will save America

  48. #48
    huck to flat
    Reputation: The Trail Bum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    667
    Some taco's from my phone archives



    Last one is better than any taco in america. Diesel Hilux....

  49. #49
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Taco time
    Taco envy-14572932_1797307797175731_6105270097809138238_n.jpg

    Taco envy-img_3364.jpg

    Taco envy-965667_10153319512480478_1869676698_o.jpg

    Taco envy-14484637_10207392758079130_4010989441835995443_n.jpg
    IPA will save America

  50. #50
    used to be RipRoar
    Reputation: TraxFactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Posts
    2,096
    Toyota trucks are the best for sure...just sold a 98 4Runner with 334k on it, barely burned any oil...

    Some upgrade ideas:
    Headlamp upgrade, do your homework.
    Decent Pioneer or Kenwood deck to get some hands free Bluetooth and quality tunes going. Easy DIY install.
    Hi flow air intake, TRD or aftermarket
    UNICHIP perhaps for increased performance and mileage
    Mean looking grill with MTBR logo front center
    Move to synthetic oils if it has not already been done.
    BFGoodrich All-Terrain KO 265/75-16 maybe when yours wear out
    Tinted Windows, looks great on white vehicles, keep em cool
    Wet Okole seat covers if needed
    Rock sliders, also good for keeping people from door dinging you and acts as side step for lil ones

  51. #51
    Keyboard Warrior SuperModerator
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    181
    I went with custom seat covers from CarID for my boys Taco. Totally worth it. Took a month to arrive because they're made to order, but they make the interior look so much better and offer some serious protection.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  52. #52
    Contains no juice.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15,374
    I still love my SUV as I'm able to put the bike(s) & gear inside if I want.
    "...rhetorical hyperbole..."

  53. #53
    Captain One Lung Administrator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,587
    I've had 3 sets of WeatherTech floor liners and they always fit better than Husky Liners. However, the Husky Liners offered better water protection because they didn't have actual holes for the floor mat fasteners. The Weather Tech liners look nicer but are more slippery due to the harder plastic. *shrug* I purchased the GM floor liners for my Canyon and they are a perfect mix of the other two. Maybe Toyota has something like that for the Taco.

    For seat covers, a lot of outdoorsy folk like the Wet Okole neoprene seat covers. I prefer leather so Clazzio covers a nice affordable choice.

    And for the love of God DO NOT put a set of plug & play HIDS in those halogen reflector headlamps! Tacoma fan boys are notorious for doing that and it's simply horrible.

  54. #54
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Taco envy like i said.
    Whatever, get on with your "mini" truck while the rest of us understand why to go fullsize. Then go and make sure your's isn't part of the frame rot issue. Tried playing around in TacomaWorld.com and ExpeditionPortal.com if you want suspension/etc-Tacoma ideas yet? I've had two and there was the Runner, plus, you-know, having wheeled and worked for Toyota, so if you have any engine, suspension, driveline, interior, whatever questions hit me up via pm. I "know a guy." if you're thinking any real mods.Taco envy-photo.jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    Drools..... real Horsepower!

    Pshhh, #TurboWhut? #FixOrRepairDaily #HemiOrGTFO!

  55. #55
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe Ped View Post
    Disappointed; really thought this was going to be about Mexican restaurants or food trucks.
    Me too, wasn't Taco Tuesday this week? I need me some fish tacos.

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Truckee29's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    407
    If you're going to lift it make sure to do it right. You'll be much happier with the results in both looks and performance. Anything less and you eventually regret the outcome. Stiff ride, horrible cornering, squeeks clunks etc.

    2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 0-3.5" Suspension System - Stage 3 w/Tubular UCA | K53003T

    And with an aftermarket kit like above; remove the front anti-sway bar

    Taco envy-15611.jpgTaco envy-20150124_093121_1.jpgTaco envy-asis.jpgTaco envy-ccmaf.jpg

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    607
    Quote Originally Posted by swinkey View Post
    I had Weathertech mats in my last truck and hated them. The corners curl up after a few months and the hard plastic is slippery. I put Husky liners in my new truck and they are a huge upgrade. The mats are softer and fit much better.
    Personally love my weathertech mats. Had them for about five years, they hold snow/mud/anything. Good company.

  58. #58
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckee29 View Post
    If you're going to lift it make sure to do it right. You'll be much happier with the results in both looks and performance. Anything less and you eventually regret the outcome. Stiff ride, horrible cornering, squeeks clunks etc.

    2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 0-3.5" Suspension System - Stage 3 w/Tubular UCA | K53003T

    And with an aftermarket kit like above; remove the front anti-sway bar
    $3 grand lift? Dammmmmn.
    IPA will save America

  59. #59
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Truckee29's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    $3 grand lift? Dammmmmn.
    If you want to play... But people spend as much and sometimes way more on crap that doesn't compare, because they don't know the difference. U-bolts, blocks and spacers (kits) are cheap. Yet people pay big bucks thinking they're getting what they want/need. In the end they have a poorly performing LIFTED truck. But that's all that matters to some

    Test drive both and it becomes painfully evident. Tuned suspension vs. lift spacers/blocks I don't think you would compromise suspension upgrades, say on that Mini? So why do people think that because its a truck it doesn't matter? And the Icon stuff is some of the best performing out there.

  60. #60
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Truckee29's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    407
    fc, Take a pic of whats in the front coil-over bucket and between the rear leafs and axle You mentioned that it's been lifted. I'm curious what's underneath

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipnidaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,114

    You have chosen wisely

    If you plan on some real backcountry riding, the type of riding where you have to drive on some unmaintained roads to get to the stash, the type of riding where you hear wolves howling during the ride, the type of riding that makes you want to invest in a satellite phone, where the trailhead starts at 8k feet and goes up from there, you definitely need a Tacoma.Taco envy-2016-10-07_11-18-21.jpg

  62. #62
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Joe_510's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    843
    I recently got a Rav 4 Hybrid. Pretty legit.
    East Bay Parks AKA East Bay Cattle Ranches

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    49

    TACO and 2wd Taco

    Taco envy-taco-1.jpgTaco envy-taco-2.jpg

  64. #64
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho View Post
    If you plan on some real backcountry riding, the type of riding where you have to drive on some unmaintained roads to get to the stash, the type of riding where you hear wolves howling during the ride, the type of riding that makes you want to invest in a satellite phone, where the trailhead starts at 8k feet and goes up from there, you definitely need a Tacoma.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-10-07_11-18-21.jpg 
Views:	141 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	1098503
    Dang dude, you had me at hello.
    IPA will save America

  65. #65
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by alunlang View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taco 1.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	1098509Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Taco 2.jpg 
Views:	133 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	1098510
    I have since discovered that a few of my friends have two tacos.
    IPA will save America

  66. #66
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe_510 View Post
    I recently got a Rav 4 Hybrid. Pretty legit.
    That might be a strong word for that.
    Last edited by fc; 10-07-2016 at 03:41 PM.
    IPA will save America

  67. #67
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Taco envy-1-p1010012.jpg
    IPA will save America

  68. #68
    ST HO
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    79
    Great topic, nice pics. I've been thinking aoubt how to upgrade my Tac for overnighting with two motos & two MTB's.
    Dual moto rack:
    Taco envy-moto.jpg


    Compact camper (not sure where the bikes would fit):
    Taco envy-tac.jpg

    Or go with a fully Tundra...also trying to avoid trailering, 60K rigs & Ridgelines.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-ha.jpg  


  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation: highrevkev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    320
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-P1010012.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	1098521
    Yup, spacer kit......ditch that ASAP
    Truckee29 had it right, I've got a similar setup on my Tundra....Total Chaos upper A-arms with Fox coil-overs & reservoirs

  70. #70
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    607
    Yeah, ditch that.

    Alternative route is Old Man Emu springs and shocks plus upper control arms (Camburg is good, Icon is good, I went with AllPro) with a uniball to get the alignment back. It saves quite a bit of $$, assuming 2-3" is what you'll go with. More than that needs a long travel kit to reduce the front halfshaft angles - and with that, open your wallet.

  71. #71
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by highrevkev View Post
    Yup, spacer kit......ditch that ASAP
    Truckee29 had it right, I've got a similar setup on my Tundra....Total Chaos upper A-arms with Fox coil-overs & reservoirs
    Hell no man. I got zero funds. Had to sell 3 bikes for this. And a Mini!

    Good news is one of my buds is a metal fabricator. We just designed the future of this rig.
    IPA will save America

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    562
    I love taco's but man they're so expensive in nbay ca.. which begs the question. What exactly does a taco get you that you're missing in say a nissan frontier?

  73. #73
    Contains no juice.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    I've had 3 sets of WeatherTech floor liners and they always fit better than Husky Liners. However, the Husky Liners offered better water protection because they didn't have actual holes for the floor mat fasteners. The Weather Tech liners look nicer but are more slippery due to the harder plastic. *shrug* I purchased the GM floor liners for my Canyon and they are a perfect mix of the other two. Maybe Toyota has something like that for the Taco.

    For seat covers, a lot of outdoorsy folk like the Wet Okole neoprene seat covers. I prefer leather so Clazzio covers a nice affordable choice.

    And for the love of God DO NOT put a set of plug & play HIDS in those halogen reflector headlamps! Tacoma fan boys are notorious for doing that and it's simply horrible.
    My Weather Techs don't have holes, as there's no fasteners. They're just a tub, so you can pull them out and dump 'em with no worries.
    "...rhetorical hyperbole..."

  74. #74
    Contains no juice.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    15,374
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukas View Post
    I love taco's but man they're so expensive in nbay ca.. which begs the question. What exactly does a taco get you that you're missing in say a nissan frontier?
    Dependabilty? 2016 Nissan Frontier | Reviews and Ratings from Consumer Reports

    "Reliability has dropped to below average."
    "...rhetorical hyperbole..."

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    Dependabilty? 2016 Nissan Frontier | Reviews and Ratings from Consumer Reports

    "Reliability has dropped to below average."
    Yeah, that's surprising but the '13 and '14 models still rated quite high. Seems like the 2016 are a bit of a fluke, poor model year...

    I'm still driving a 2000 xterra that's just about 200k miles and have always found both Nissan and Toyota to be really reliable.

  76. #76
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukas View Post
    I love taco's but man they're so expensive in nbay ca.. which begs the question. What exactly does a taco get you that you're missing in say a nissan frontier?
    There's no Frontier Tax since there's no Frontier Envy.
    IPA will save America

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sfgiantsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,945
    Wanted a Tacoma had to "settle" for a tundra. Love it though, I've put 50k on it, just over 100k now and runs great, zero problems I couldn't fix myself. I had a Toureg before and could barely find the motor.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sick of all the Irish stereotypes, as soon as I finish this beer I"m punching someone

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation: c-wal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    431
    I had a 2012 TRD OR access cab and a 2004 R53. I miss the mini...
    The truck will ride so much better without that spacer compressing the coil.
    If you don't want to do adjustable coilovers then checkout bilstein 6112s. Upper control arms will help too if you are seeing any tire wear or experiencing bump steer. I would stay away from uni balls though if the truck is going to mainly see street duty; I haven't had or seen unis that don't squeak. Camburg makes some ucas with moog ball joints that work well.


    Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

  79. #79
    Moderator Moderator
    Reputation: 2melow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    De-value? Just don't purchase new and you don't take on as much of that depreciation. I was looking at Tacos but since the wife also wanted to upgrade the trailer from a pop-up to something with real walls I went with a used Tundra.
    Same thing here, we are upgrading from a popup to a toy hauler hopefully before end of year. Now need a full size truck.

    I've got a 2006 Tundra Limited which we call a Tacundra. 4.7 V8 and it's not as huge as the full size from 2007 and later. But it's also limited to 6,000-7,000 pounds towing I think.

    There is a pretty cool advantage to driving smaller trucks in town, and the gas mileage is decent with the smaller V6 of the Tacoma's. The new Tundra's are like 12-14 in town, at best. There are 4 of us and now 2 dogs so we've outgrown our 2006 unfortunately but I still love this truck. Best part is the HUGE sunroof and rear slider that goes all the way down. Looking at 3/4 ton diesels now. I ride my bike most of the time in town and commuting to work anyways and I want to be able to maintain 80 mph pulling 9,000 pounds up mountain passes, not 50 and struggling in 3rd gear like I am now with a 3,500 pound popup.
    Front Range Forum Moderator

  80. #80
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    9,452
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    There's no Frontier Tax since there's no Frontier Envy.
    Next frontier http://blog.caranddriver.com/juneau-...nault-alaskan/

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  81. #81
    Track Junkie
    Reputation: Octane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,229

    rear springs

    Funny this topic came up this week, because we swapped the rear springs on my friends Taco yesterday.

    Here is a pic of the factory vs. aftermarket springs. Note that the aftermarket spring has an extra center-leaf, has a more pronounced arch, and the short "helper" spring isn't reverse-bent. Gave about a 2" lift in the rear, more compression travel, and MUCH better load support.

    The only downside is that it has given the truck a "rake" stance when unloaded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-img_4961%5B1%5D.jpg  

    I get paid to ride shotgun.

  82. #82
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    Next frontier Renault's New Alaskan Pickup ? News ? Car and Driver | Car and Driver Blog

    Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    DA HELL? C'mon man. Renault??
    IPA will save America

  83. #83
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by 2melow View Post
    Same thing here, we are upgrading from a popup to a toy hauler hopefully before end of year. Now need a full size truck.

    I've got a 2006 Tundra Limited which we call a Tacundra. 4.7 V8 and it's not as huge as the full size from 2007 and later. But it's also limited to 6,000-7,000 pounds towing I think.

    There is a pretty cool advantage to driving smaller trucks in town, and the gas mileage is decent with the smaller V6 of the Tacoma's. The new Tundra's are like 12-14 in town, at best. There are 4 of us and now 2 dogs so we've outgrown our 2006 unfortunately but I still love this truck. Best part is the HUGE sunroof and rear slider that goes all the way down. Looking at 3/4 ton diesels now. I ride my bike most of the time in town and commuting to work anyways and I want to be able to maintain 80 mph pulling 9,000 pounds up mountain passes, not 50 and struggling in 3rd gear like I am now with a 3,500 pound popup.
    What's up man!!! That smaller Tundra is cool. That's hard to find around here too.

    I drove the newest, biggest Tundra for a week and it was pretty cool. Every time, I rolled beside another truck, we just looked at each other and sized the other up. It was pretty funny parking it. Not fun, funny.

    Taco envy-1-img_9015-1-.jpg



    Taco envy-3-p1010144.jpg

    The little dog 'Mini' got mad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-pb210018.jpg  

    Last edited by fc; 10-11-2016 at 08:06 AM.
    IPA will save America

  84. #84
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by c-wal View Post
    I had a 2012 TRD OR access cab and a 2004 R53. I miss the mini...
    The truck will ride so much better without that spacer compressing the coil.
    If you don't want to do adjustable coilovers then checkout bilstein 6112s. Upper control arms will help too if you are seeing any tire wear or experiencing bump steer. I would stay away from uni balls though if the truck is going to mainly see street duty; I haven't had or seen unis that don't squeak. Camburg makes some ucas with moog ball joints that work well.


    Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    I didn't catch a word of that.

    You came from a Mini too huh? Loved that thing but it was a time bomb like my VW's.

    fc
    IPA will save America

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipnidaho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    7,114
    If I couldn't have a Tacoma, I'd like to have one of these.
    Taco envy-defender.jpg

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation: c-wal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    I didn't catch a word of that.

    You came from a Mini too huh? Loved that thing but it was a time bomb like my VW's.

    fc
    You'll catch on .
    With regards to the mini; I had a 2004 S, a 2010 JCW, and a family member has a 2013 GP. My favorite was the 2004. I would like to get another one but it is getting more difficult to find clean unmolested ones.
    The motors are solid on the early ones but everything that bolts to it tends to fail between 50k and 70k miles.
    Enjoy the taco!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  87. #87
    mtbr member
    Reputation: iSlowpoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    337
    $14k for a 10 year old truck?

  88. #88
    Old,slow,still havin fun.
    Reputation: fgiraffe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    1,030
    Quote Originally Posted by jsheldon View Post
    Great topic, nice pics. I've been thinking aoubt how to upgrade my Tac for overnighting with two motos & two MTB's.
    Dual moto rack:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	moto.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	1098533
    Ooof, I would think two motos on a rack that like could really mess up handling. 500+ lbs of tongue weight that far back of the wheels?

  89. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Truckee29's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    407
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1-P1010012.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	1098521
    Yeah, remove those spacers unless you drive it like a little ol' lady. This is what will happen to the shock if it bottoms out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-20150322_110116.jpg  


  90. #90
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckee29 View Post
    Yeah, remove those spacers unless you drive it like a little ol' lady. This is what will happen to the shock if it bottoms out.
    Good info.

    Not very concerned right now though as this spacer has been in the truck for 95k miles. And I will ole lady drive this truck for a bit.
    IPA will save America

  91. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,271
    i also have a 2006. mine is a TRD off road 4x4.

    i love the thing. only thing broken is that damn temp guage up in the roof liner. i soldered that damn resistor twice and fixed it, but gravity and heat pops the connection everytime. now i just stick a finger out the window.

    mine is at this moment, at the shop for new wheel bearings. shop said it was my front driver and rear passnger..whatever. i will keep bandaging that thing up until something really important falls off the bottom.

    i get great MPG on roadtrips and it is my hunting vehicle.

    110k miles. confirm that the sparkplugs are changed and the diff fluids..plus transfer case if it applies. both of those have low change frequencies. 35kmiles iirc.

    super easy to DIY.
    Santa Cruz 5010 C
    Surly Crosscheck.

  92. #92
    nvphatty
    Guest
    and here i thought this was the

    Regional Bike Trails and Rides Forums-California

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,271
    oh, there is a rear leaf recall. if you do it, you will HATE that front spacer.

    i dropped mine back down to bone stock height. i'm over it. if you need maint help..pm me..
    Santa Cruz 5010 C
    Surly Crosscheck.

  94. #94
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by iSlowpoke View Post
    $14k for a 10 year old truck?
    Ha, ha... you're not familiar with the Tacoma Tax huh? Highest resale in the land and sellers tack on another $2-4k because they can get it around here in the Bay Area. This one goes for $17-18k on the craigslist.

    That's why this thread Taco Envy. Many people want one but cannot bear to pay those prices for a truck with 100k miles.
    IPA will save America

  95. #95
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by nvphatty View Post
    and here i thought this was the

    Regional Bike Trails and Rides Forums-California
    A finger wagger. Nice.

    I posted this thread on Car and Biker forum of Mtbr as well. Just a lot of good exchange here cause we know each other and we have special Norcal Tacoma issues.
    IPA will save America

  96. #96
    Captain One Lung Administrator
    Reputation: JCWages's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckee29 View Post
    Yeah, remove those spacers unless you drive it like a little ol' lady. This is what will happen to the shock if it bottoms out.
    That's a pretty thick spacer. What is the max for the Taco? On the Canyon/Colorado it seems like no more than a 1" preload spacer inside the coilover and a 1" upper strut spacer is max before you have issues with bad angles and shock compression. I have the Rough Country 2" leveling kit on my Canyon and the ride quality is the same as stock. The dealer installs these kits as well.

    Taco envy-gm-lift-kit_922-base.jpg

  97. #97
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomchakabowwow View Post
    i also have a 2006. mine is a TRD off road 4x4.

    i love the thing. only thing broken is that damn temp guage up in the roof liner. i soldered that damn resistor twice and fixed it, but gravity and heat pops the connection everytime. now i just stick a finger out the window.

    mine is at this moment, at the shop for new wheel bearings. shop said it was my front driver and rear passnger..whatever. i will keep bandaging that thing up until something really important falls off the bottom.

    i get great MPG on roadtrips and it is my hunting vehicle.

    110k miles. confirm that the sparkplugs are changed and the diff fluids..plus transfer case if it applies. both of those have low change frequencies. 35kmiles iirc.

    super easy to DIY.
    Right on man. We have identical mileage.

    Friends were recommending that I change all the fluids including the transmission fluid. But then I asked how much that cost and he said $1200. So I think I'll be doing the selective DIY route.

    MPG will be interesting but the cool thing is I don't commute everyday anymore. So mostly a biking, roadtrip vehicle.

    My Crosstrek is funny cause it gets 30 mpg but on a fully loaded road trip it was getting 22mpg... on flat ground. Then Tahoe came up and it got 12 mpg with zero power. Curious to see how the Taco fares.

    One thing for sure is this V6 is torquey, even more than the 2016 Atkinson Tacoma that I drove for a week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taco envy-img_3625.jpg  

    IPA will save America

  98. #98
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by JCWages View Post
    That's a pretty thick spacer. What is the max for the Taco? On the Canyon/Colorado it seems like no more than a 1" preload spacer inside the coilover and a 1" upper strut spacer is max before you have issues with bad angles and shock compression. I have the Rough Country 2" leveling kit on my Canyon and the ride quality is the same as stock. The dealer installs these kits as well.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gm-lift-kit_922-base.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	1099359
    This is the kit installed on mine i believe: BEST SELLER! 3" Lift w/front spacersTaco envy-best_seller__3___4b032c681668d.jpg
    IPA will save America

  99. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    310
    Sold my Tacoma about a year and a half ago. 165K miles young. Loved that truck.

    End of an Era by Peter Sims, on Flickr

  100. #100
    fc
    fc is online now
    head minion Administrator
    Reputation: fc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    30,900
    Quote Originally Posted by peter.thedrake View Post
    Sold my Tacoma about a year and a half ago. 165K miles young. Loved that truck.

    End of an Era by Peter Sims, on Flickr
    Smaller body? How much?
    IPA will save America

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Tubeless Envy
    By campykid in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 06:46 PM
  2. Enduro envy (racing)
    By ajcsk8r in forum Specialized
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-26-2012, 05:35 PM
  3. Experiencing Rune Envy
    By Haus Boss in forum Banshee Bikes
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-18-2011, 07:48 AM
  4. Green with envy
    By sachase in forum 29er Bikes
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-12-2011, 03:16 PM
  5. Envy EXO Chainrings Anyone??
    By sc_slite in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2011, 12:54 PM

Members who have read this thread: 351

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.