Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    See you guys out there. I will be bringing up the rear but I'm looking forward to a ride.

NONDURO
    Yep, looks like a good time today! I just have to finish another large mug of coffee and do some stretching for 1/2 hour or so. Iím going to see if I can leave with 45 minutes to spare so I donít have to freakiní race over there like I always seem to do anyway.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

NONDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    If I am not at the Summit Bike store by 930, either I slept in or I will try to catch up. Later homies!
    Paul, just to be sure weíre clear on the starting point for this rideóthe intersection of Kennedy@Top-o-the-Hill-Road at 10:00AM. Oh, and itís a mountain bike ride, not a white-kit-only roadie ride.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    I wanna ride so bad but I caught a cold Friday and super stuffed up. Does mountain biking get rid of colds? Hope to see you guys out there but still 50/50.
    Peanut butter Tuesday, if you know what I mean!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    It won't get rid of the cold, but will bring on another type of suffering

Getting my sorry backside up and ready now.

mtbr member
    Terrific ride out there everyone! I had to bail early and descend Dogmeat but got time in home to hit LG Farmer's Market and load up on some of the best goddamn Sour Kraut ever made. Good to see and meet all you good fine folk.
    Peanut butter Tuesday, if you know what I mean!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    Terrific ride out there everyone!
    Good to see and meet all you good fine folk.
    It was a good ride and turn out, even if a sore back made me suck.

As for referring to us as "good fine folk", that might be a stretch.

-j

mtbr member
    Was a good ride! 3 confirmed no dabs up dogmeat today. Brett made it on the fat bike, Tosa made it and I made it. Special props go to Marco Boldt who had one little spin out but was using 1X10 gearing and to Brett for making on that pig of a bike. Sick! Got to bs with Squashyo about juicing and other things which made the climb up kennedy tolerable. Who would have thought his company and the word tolerable would be in the same sentence? Good riding with all of you and to some I had never met before.

Paul
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member

Fun ride today

Great riding with a fun group of mtbr folks today. Sorry to skip out ... but with no takers for power pole I bailed early. Craig and I may ride tamale so we will be fresh for that one. Dion ... someone dug out your glove and left it at the trailhead near the signs. Prolly could wash it in bleach? Other pic from today is showing the business end of some of the guys showing their stuff for the yard sale ! Sunday morning 12/30/2012 Kennedy boring fireroad ride-1230121006.jpg

Sunday morning 12/30/2012 Kennedy boring fireroad ride-1230121144.jpg
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient rascal View Post
    Dion ... someone dug out your glove and left it at the trailhead near the signs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1230121006.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	174.8 KB 
ID:	749213
    GROSS!!!!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    I'm really sorry guys. I had to miss it for a family emergency at the last second.

Next time.

NONDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    I wanna ride so bad but I caught a cold Friday and super stuffed up. Does mountain biking get rid of colds? Hope to see you guys out there but still 50/50.
    You heard me today sounding like I was going to die, right? Been riding right on through this damn cold. Doesnít seem to be slowing me down any.

NONDURO
    Great turnout of riders today! Also turned out to be a great day for another no-dabs success on the big fat orange tractor:

And a proper non-crotch-centric lineup picture of the group (minus me, I was behind the camera lens):
    IMG_0695

mtbr member
    Jan 2006

yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    GROSS!!!!!
    That picture of everyone's knees by ARs camera is pretty gross. Can you believe, we sat around freezing while he tried to figure out the menus and then the anti-climatic utterance of "Say Cheese" from his soviet era cell phone?

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by grumblingcrustacean View Post
    That picture of everyone's knees by ARs camera is pretty gross. Can you believe, we sat around freezing while he tried to figure out the menus and then the anti-climatic utterance of "Say Cheese" from his soviet era cell phone?

There's nothing wrong with .65MP resolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2