Hi guys I'm net to the forums here and I love the site. I joined mainly to get the word spread out that my Intense m3 Downhill mountain bike was stolen on the 26th. If you are near the area or can spread the word at all regarding the location of my bike it would be greatly appreciated.
- It is a grey Intense m3 with 2012 Marzocchi 888 Bomber forks.
- Shimano Saint cranks with an MRP chain guide.
- Front wheel is a Mavic and rear is a WTB with a purple Chris King Hub.
- Headset is also Chris King
- It also has a gopro handlebar mount on the handlebars if that helps at all.
Heres a few pictures to give you guys an idea of what it looks like.
If you have any information regarding the location of my bike please call 1-760-449-0507
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 5 of 5