Thread: Stolen Heckler

mtbr member
    Feb 2006

Upset Stolen Heckler

Some jack ass stole my heckler.
    If anyone comes across a Root beer colored heckler, marzocchi fork...give me a call.

Willing to pay a reward.

thanks

Josh, 650-430-4916

I am lost, I'm no guide

Good Lord

I'm getting sick of reading these posts! I'm so sick of thieves. I hope you get your rig back and they hang the bastards by their balls... Unfortunately, unless it's a ring of bike thieves, the law doesn't do much to these ********s IF they are caught. It's the bike is over $500, it is a felony, no different than a stolen vehicle...
    There is no food served in Santa Cruz, the rangers just bulldozed it all. - jschwart73

mtbr member
    If you don't mind me asking, how did it get stolen?

mtbr member
    That sucks, sorry to hear it. GoBike is right, it is a felony, unfortunately it's rare that the thief gets caught with the bike in their possession. Anything stolen over $400 is a felony (Grand Theft). It's also an additional felony charge if they are caught with the bike (Possession of stolen property).

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    they stole it on friday the 13th, go figure. It was stolen out of the secure parking underneath the condo complex. They cut the chain. And i live in San Carlos....i thought its pretty safe around here...

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I lived on the peninsula for years. Yes, you are safe, but if your property isn't in sight or welded in place it might be gone when you return. After losing many two wheeled toys, I started keeping them inside the house. I had bikes stolen outa the garage as well as off the patio in Los Altos. I hope you get your ride back and try to keep the new one in the house if possible.