PMarsh Thumbs Up!

STOLEN: 2004 black Turner Rail in Santa Clara

Today, October 5th, between 1-2PM I had my bike(minus fron wheel and fork) stolen out of the parking garage downstairs at my apartments. A maintenance noticed it because a guy was riding away with a bike over his shoulder and they already called the cops. I spoke with PMarshall to get the info on what I needed to do and am about to drive over to the police station to give them a picture, any info, and a photo of the serial number.

If anyone knows a good way to get with Turner and verify the serail number that would be awesome. I have a pic of it, but it was hard to get a good shot and kinda blurry.

Pretty rare bike, should be easy to spot. A few things about it that might help:

Frame: It's a matte black, with a decent amount of marks. It has the square tubing. Sticker is from Calistoga bicycles.
    Seat: FUNN gray camo
    Rear wheel: Mavic CrossRide with bladed spokes (rear rotor is a QR to 6 bolt adapter, and the rotor rattles if touched)
    Rear shock: Manitou Swinger 3-way with the air pressure low so it bottoms out easily, but rides oh so cushy
    Drivetrain: 1x9 setup, Hotzfeller(sp?) silver cranks, DMR black V8 pedals with one pin missing
    Headset: Cane Creek doubleXC
    Bars: FUNN
    Stem thingy: FUNN
    Grips: Oury slide-on
    Brakes: Tektro (MRP?) black/red
    Tire: DHF 2x5 2-ply

Photos(I think only the tires are different):

Ugghhhh, instagram

From what I heard, the thief was a white guy about 6 feet tall. This was just across from the SCU rec fields, and by the baseball stadium. He was seen riding off so maybe someone saw him riding. Pretty suspicious.

Thanks fo Paul for his help, and anyone else who can help.

Fck thieves!
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird
    2004 Turner Rail - Stoled

NONDURO
    Bummer man! Hope they catch that motherfucker and string him up by his balls.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    I hope when he threw it on his back that my pedal pins gave him a nice present!
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Ended up deciphering the serial number, and I'm pretty sure I got it figured out. Going to give Turner a call tomorrow to see if they can help at all, but otherwise at least the officer agreed with me on what it looked like and will add it to the info.

She said she was a former pro racer though doing road crits.

Also, someone came back and took my fork on the front wheel that I left locked to the pole. Crazy...I should keep leaving parts and at some point someone has to see it happen!
    2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird

mtbr member
    totally sucks man. Hope things work out and you can retrieve the turner.

PMarsh Thumbs Up!
    Photo was sent to me, something about a bike shop coalition in SJ.

Apparently this was at the City Heights apartments in SJ, so sounds like it could be the same guy.

2011 Giant Glory 01
    2013 Pivot Firebird