Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    I am gonna go ride...Overgrown then back down to hit some St. Joes stuff...I miss Demo.
    Peanut butter Tuesday, if you know what I mean!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    I am gonna go ride...Overgrown then back down to hit some St. Joes stuff...I miss Demo.
    +1 On riding today. Sun is out and I am looking to hit Sierra Azul also. LG man wants to ride there on Thursday morning also. Prolly 11 ish today for me. Who's in ?
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

ask
    user
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    I'll probably do a bit of this as well today as well. Fighting the urge to go ride some single track, but I know it is too wet / bad for the trails. Maybe Demo will be dry enough next weekend.
    Last edited by ask; 12-24-2012 at 08:46 AM. Reason: forgot quote

swag ho Administrator
    Wet ridin!

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Rode some local trails that hold up well in rain.

Resident Curmudgeon
    got mud sprayed in my teeth, ears mouth etc

Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

Junior flyer
    Jun 2010
    Nobody's hunting mushrooms?! There must be some fat chanterelles and oysters out there by now. We're moving back up there next month, and I just bought the g/f two ID books (Aurora's). Can't wait!
    Why?

Because we like the taste of freedom; because we like the smell of danger. ~ E. Abbey

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I'm trying to find a good source of chanterelles. So far anyone who knows is tight lipped. It is easier to find fight clib worth trails than it is mushroom sources.

mtbr dismember

Riding Ft. Ord

You guys still haven't figured out Ft. Ord? Four plus hours of great riding Christmas morning. And I picked out my tree, which needed no decorations.

swag ho Administrator
    playing with old school toys!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So what are you doing this rainy weekend?-pc250081.jpg  

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Crazy I was watching my son play with his toy train, made me think about my old slot cars for some reason.... Google'd slot cars, can't believe the advancements. Multiple cars per lane, passing lanes, pit lanes, pace cars, controlled breaking, fuel consumption, etc.... They've come a long way, I'll have to wait until my boys are little older.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    haven't ridden in quite a while now, have been busy at work trying to get things buttoned down for year end. was going to take my son to sugarbowl yesterday for the day, but i got scared away by the storm. it looked very nasty by mid-afternoon so i'm glad i stayed home. went with him to see djaingo instead.

swag ho Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ekolto View Post
    Crazy I was watching my son play with his toy train, made me think about my old slot cars for some reason.... Google'd slot cars, can't believe the advancements. Multiple cars per lane, passing lanes, pit lanes, pace cars, controlled breaking, fuel consumption, etc.... They've come a long way, I'll have to wait until my boys are little older.
    It's cool. brother and sister have been playing tons and now their friends are over. Music to my ears when they are happy for hours with real toys and board games.

fc

NONDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Drifting in Le Mans cars is dangerous.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

pro leisure tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Drifting in Le Mans cars is dangerous.
    Yup, agree with that, Brett. Tried it some years ago in a rented Ferrarri. Some success but the fails were much more memorable.
    If you see someone without a smile, give them yours

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3