Silence! I kill you!

Snow on Mt Umunhum (Sorta OT/Roadie content)

After waking up this morning, and seeing all the snow, I decided to join the masses and go up Hicks rd to Mt Umunhum to check out the snow. Here are some shots I got.

The view as you're just starting up Hicks

A leaf I noticed while doing a little hiking

Going up Mt Umunhum Rd. The hills in the background is the backside of Quicksilver Park.

More shots from different spots on the road

This guy was the first of probably 10 riders I saw the few hours I was up there. Temps were around 30-35 degrees up on the hill
    My Website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

My Recent Shoots
    The Blog

Totally, and to the max.
    What a FREAKING trip. I've only seen that a few times in my life and I grew up here. Gotta enjoy it while it's here, I guess! Great shots.

swag ho Administrator
    Truly amazing! The elevation there isn't even that high. It takes a brave cyclist to go up there with all the snow rookie drivers.

francois

Silence! I kill you!
    The really cool thing was that Santa Teresa actually got a little dusting. I didn't go see it cause I was excited to head up Hicks and see the big snowfall. There were a few other roadies out there also. I'm hoping (but I doubt it) that there will be some snow up in the hills in Coe (from the Hunting Hollow entrance) Tues night since I'll be out there.
    My Website:
    Scott Mosher Photography

My Recent Shoots
    The Blog

mtbr member
    Actually....I bet Coe has plenty snow right now.....and...it would be there tuesday, 'cept it's gonna rain on it...tonight.

Snow levels expected to lower to 3K ft again tonight behind the Cold Front....so it will snow on the higher peaks in the park...but the lower stuff is gonna be gone...
    "Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller