swag ho Administrator

Scenes from Whistler - Strength in Numbers

A lot of our friends are in Whistler right now. Here is the glory.

Strength in Numbers – Whistler Segment | Mountain Bike Review

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scenes from Whistler - Strength in Numbers-screen-shot-2012-08-23-9.52.23-am.jpg  

Scenes from Whistler - Strength in Numbers-screen-shot-2012-08-23-9.53.50-am.jpg  

Scenes from Whistler - Strength in Numbers-screen-shot-2012-08-23-9.55.19-am.jpg  

mtbr member
    Hey Francois

Have you been to Whistler? If not...you need to. And leave those 17lbs bikes at home.
    Peanut butter Tuesday, if you know what I mean!

ask
    user
    Looks so fun... Whistler is on my short list of places to ride sooner than later.

Anyone seen the entire Strength in Numbers movie? I've seen many clips... considering buying it on iTunes. Great camera work in the clips I have seen.

swag ho Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo View Post
    Hey Francois

Have you been to Whistler? If not...you need to. And leave those 17lbs bikes at home.
    I've been there and I wrote this. I hope to be there again this fall to get schooled!

Whistler Bike Park Review Family Destination | Mountain Bike Review

29er friendly?

fc

mtbr member
    I've seen the whole thing a few times, definitely an awesome video!

Anthill (the filmmakers) has put almost the entire thing on Youtube, segment by segment, over the last few months. I'm sure the last segment or two will be up sooner than later.

I bought "Follow Me" (the previous film from Anthill) on iTunes when it came out, and even though it's supposed to be in HD, it doesn't look that great. I think the Youtube 1080 quality of the Strength In Numbers clips is higher than my Follow Me itunes copy.

If I were to purchase SIN, I'd probably buy it on Bluray, but not everyone has a BR player.

Just my 2 cents.

mtbr member
    I got to go for a week in Whistler and was fortunate enough to go to Summer Gravity Camp (awesome birthday present from the wife). I hadn't seen this movie yet, but watched it the fourth day I was there when the coach/guide (some guy named Adam) mentioned he had a "small" part in it. Kind of embarrassing, but man oh man can that guy ride. Claire Buchar is in that segment too and was my coach at SGC for a couple days - totally amazing, fantastic coach and wicked fast as well. I got to follow Chris Kovaric down Blue Velvet and Black Velvet and was riding behind him when he did one of those power slides like he did in the film segment he held it for like 30 yards down a scree field at full speed - mind blowing...

swag ho Administrator
    Scenes from the river. This looks koo.

NedwannaB
    Crazyness......
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....