PRETENDURO

Saturday November 24th STCP ride

9:00-ish A.M. meetup at the Harry Road @ Camden intersection. Ample parking. All experience levels are welcomed. Hoping to finally meet the legend, David Gonzales out there.

Who’s in???
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    You are killing me with that legend comment! hehehe
    I am far from a legend.
    See you tomorrow.

Hipster
    In!

mtbr member
    This does not seem to be a TSP sponsored ride

Puro Vida!
    Maybe

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I may roam around after 10:00, but I plan on doing my Christmas lights, which will be an all day affair.

mtbr member
    I am in. Will be coming from the bernal side and then over. Any route suggestions with you animals? I feel like garbage due to my friday night med taking session but no matter, boundary climb will be taken down! Going to get crushed for sure. Marco has it now but then ??? will come and take? I vote for David. See you fools out around 9

Paul
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Yeah, I'll stick to my Christmas lights. Sounds like this will be a ride I won't be able to hang. I'll be roaming as a single homie, so I'll be seeing you guys later if you're still around.

mtbr member
    Just got back from this ride. Lots of fun and pretty quick pace on some of the trails. First time riding with mtbndernce and he is legit! Dude was killing it on the hills on his single speed! Seriously, I thought maybe my brakes were rubbing and wishing they were but nope, he is just plain fast. I tried to ride his SS up the steep Joyce trail and made it about 1/2 way up the steep wall and then walked the rest. Great day out there. We all tried for a no-dab RR climb but the slick rocks made this very hard. I dabbed twice and think others only dabbed once. I am beat tired. Glad to ride with you Marco, David and Brett! Oh the best part, no pickled Mackerel anywhere!

Pic #1 -Brett can't believe it weighs less than 100 lbs
    Pic #2- David now knows Brett is nuts
    Pic #3- Brett IS NUTS!!!
    Pic #4- After Boundary climb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Saturday November 24th STCP ride-img_0358.jpg  

Saturday November 24th STCP ride-img_0359.jpg  

Saturday November 24th STCP ride-img_0360.jpg  

Saturday November 24th STCP ride-img_0362.jpg  

Last edited by pmarshall; 11-24-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    I waved as I was riding down Metcalf, but you guys were flyin'

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by tosa View Post
    I waved as I was riding down Metcalf, but you guys were flyin'
    Damn! Next time I’m bringing my binoculars.

Was a great big fun-ass day out there today… by “fun”, I mean, I am in major pain from trying to keep up with you guys, especially David, you are a SS animal! It was quite a sight to see you rapidly disappear going up Stile Ranch Trail, and I see you got a PR to boot! Next time I ride at non-TSP pace with you guys, I think I’ll bring my semi-lightweight 29er, as the 38-pounder inflicted pain today. Looking forward to riding with you guys again.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.