• 12-27-2012
    monty797
    Santa Teresa - No go for tomorrow?
    I'll be down around this area tomorrow with my wife and we'll end up having to kill a few hours.

Would it be rideable with all the rain we've had or is it better to just not bother? Since we're up in Pacifica, we don't get down that way too much.

Thanks!
  • 12-27-2012
    jdubsl2
    Definitely don't bother. I'm about ten minutes away and there's been a ton of rain. Santa Teresa is no fun to ride after major rain. The trails are most likely officially closed anyway.
  • 12-27-2012
    monty797
    Thanks dude! Won't bother with the bikes!
  • 12-28-2012
    Dion
    To save you the hassle, call 408 355 2200, press 7, then press 4 for STCP trail closure updates.
  • 12-28-2012
    Leopold Porkstacker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    To save you the hassle, call 408 355 2200, press 7, then press 4 for STCP trail closure updates.

The only problem Iíve found is that they donít update the recorded message in a timely fashion. Iíve seen the trails open when the recorded message states otherwise. :nono: SO, I rely on youóDionóto relay the good Santa Teresa vibes to us all. :thumbsup:
  • 12-28-2012
    monty797
    Haha so lets see if I understand this. First call Dion, if no answer call the hotline?

Got it! :thumbsup:
  • 12-28-2012
    Tone No Balone
    The Fort is open!! :yikes:
  • 12-28-2012
    Stripes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone No Balone View Post
    The Fort is open!! :yikes:

The drive from Pacifica to the Fort is 2 hours. I think they were looking for something closer.

I will be at the Fort on Sunday. This is the time of year for riding the Fort :thumbsup:
  • 12-28-2012
    Tone No Balone
    I will too...

Maybe we will cross paths "so to speak" :D
  • 12-29-2012
    Stripes
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone No Balone View Post
    I will too...

Maybe we will cross paths "so to speak" :D

Awesome! It's time for the Fort! :D

We'll be at Creekside at 10am with BigLarry and at least two others (look for the tan Ventana with blue bits). Well at least I will be. Roadkill-74 (Russ) may bail because of the cold.
  • 12-30-2012
    Tone No Balone
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Awesome! It's time for the Fort! :D

We'll be at Creekside at 10am with BigLarry and at least two others (look for the tan Ventana with blue bits). Well at least I will be. Roadkill-74 (Russ) may bail because of the cold.

sure....we are going in @ inter garrison on the bikes by 11 or so.
    We will be noodling around doing a couple loops before heading out towards Creekside. looks like four of us for sure.
    I'll keep an eye out for you guys! Looks like its going to be a nice day.

Tone~