fc
    stoked Administrator

The San Francisco cougar

It's been photobombing Marc Benioff's security camera every night. He's the Salesfoce.com CEO and lives around Pacific Heights.

Second San Francisco mountain lion sighting recorded by Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff - SFGate

Now it's roaming midday and the SWAT team is out. Photo taken by RyanG.

The San Francisco cougar-23376124_10154968066482231_8103689494478423228_n.jpg

It might be landlocked now so this is not a good situation. Hoping for the best.
    IPA will save America

That makes me smart
    Kill the humans, leave the lions!
    "I can almost smell the alcohol oozing from that post."

mtnbkrmike

A global map of winds. Pretty cool.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    SWAT team?...lol

Cougars come into Portland & surrounding neighborhoods often. Should get the gang task force on their ass...ain't no good at their day jobs.
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

mtbr member
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Finch Platte again.
    One gear is all you need.

AKD
    Temporarily flatlanded
    They should be looking at Balboa Cafe.

mtbr member
    Human population growth and expansion destroys these animals natural habitat, and we all freak out when one of them encroaches on our territory

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    I clicked the thread imagining something completely different than a wild animal...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Gigi View Post
    Human population growth and expansion destroys these animals natural habitat, and we all freak out when one of them encroaches on our territory
    I agree, it’s very sad

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lidation View Post
    I clicked the thread imagining something completely different than a wild animal...
    we're talking about Benioff here, not Larry Ellison. lol.
    Support local trail-building: www.mbosc.org
    Help our most vulnerable population: www.goodkarmabikes.org

mtbr member
    I have a few friends who are always on the hunt for cougars.
    The only easy day was yesterday.

mtbr member
    I like cougars, I'm just too old to be anybody's cub. Oh well.
    One gear is all you need.

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    The people of San Francisco need to adapt to the cougar's presence and simply accept some losses as part of living in the cougar's environment.

Or does that only apply to wolves in the NE part of California?
    So many trails... so little time...

fc
    stoked Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dave54 View Post
    The people of San Francisco need to adapt to the cougar's presence and simply accept some losses as part of living in the cougar's environment.

downtown SF is not the greatest cougar environment IMHO
    IPA will save America

Moderator Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte View Post
    I'm with you buddy

That makes me smart
    Quote Originally Posted by fc View Post
    Not yet.

mtnbkrmike

mtbr member
    I'm gonna go ahead and assume this cougar had enough of this Dreamforce (Salesforce conference) stuff and all the inconveniences. 2 attempts on Benioff makes this more than a coincidence.

AKD
    Temporarily flatlanded
    The 4 legged one is ranging from Pac Heights (the Presidio) to Glen Park, not downtown. This will make me go juuuuust a little faster on my night rides.

The 2 legged variety are more frequently in the 94123 zip code...

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Exactly...

fc
    stoked Administrator
    Tranquilized now. Yay. Will most likely be relocated to Crystal Springs reservoir area.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member

That’s open country. This is in an urban area. Apples and oranges.

That makes me smart
    Tranquilized now. Yay. Will most likely be relocated to Crystal Springs reservoir area.
    Crystal Springs!?! That's my favorite riding area! KILL THE COUGAR!!!! Think of the children!!!!

mtnbkrmike

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by griffsterb View Post
    That’s open country. This is in an urban area. Apples and oranges.
    You are very ignorant of the wolves in Lassen County. They recently had a confirmed calf kill just a few miles from the edge of town. Since wolves often roam twenty miles or more per day, that puts town inside the daily range. Boise is having a similar problem with wolves in the foothill suburbs. Wolves also pack up and kill for sport.

aka: Bucky Fikes
    You are very ignorant of the wolves in Lassen County. They recently had a confirmed calf kill just a few miles from the edge of town. Since wolves often roam twenty miles or more per day, that puts town inside the daily range. Boise is having a similar problem with wolves in the foothill suburbs. Wolves also pack up and kill for sport.
    Did OR7 come back into those parts? I can't believe that one didn't get offed a few years ago.
    Always ride with a purpose.

mtbr member

The San Francisco cougar

There is no “problem” in Boise. There were some wolf tracks. Humans and animals need to learn to live in harmony. It’s unethical to bulldoze their habitat for parking lots then shoot them when they show back up.

Trail Gnome Moderator
    There is no “problem” in Boise. There were some wolf tracks. Humans and animals need to learn to live in harmony. It’s unethical to bulldoze their habitat for parking lots then shoot them when they show back up.
    This man speaks the truth...people need to stop breeding, too

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    The state wildlife folks were forced to issue that press release. The locals all report wolves have been spotted frequently over the past year or so, with officials all denying.

You statement about humans and animals also applies to cougars in San Francisco.
    I advocate the wolves be trapped and relocated. I suggest the American River Parkway, Golden Gate Park, and Griffith Park.

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh My Sack! View Post
    Did OR7 come back into those parts? I can't believe that one didn't get offed a few years ago.
    At least two packs now in Lassen. Another in Siskiyou. One of the alphas is believed to be OR7's offspring.

The deer herd migrates in Winter to the Honey Lake Valley. So will the wolves follow the herd to the winter range filled with ranches and communities? Or stay and seek food in the Almanor/Westwood area?
    Either way you have unacceptable human/wolf conflict.

Local bar talk is one wolf has already been taken care of. I normally discount idle bar talk, but the name of the individual supposedly involved does not surprise me.

mtbr member
    The state wildlife folks were forced to issue that press release. The locals all report wolves have been spotted frequently over the past year or so, with officials all denying.

You statement about humans and animals also applies to cougars in San Francisco.
    I advocate the wolves be trapped and relocated. I suggest the American River Parkway, Golden Gate Park, and Griffith Park.
    I don’t disagree with you. Relocating is fine.

Elitest thrill junkie
    Quote Originally Posted by lidation View Post
    You could still bait it with a young male human.
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

Self Appointed Judge&Jury
    This is utterly reduckulous.

*quack*quack*
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)
    ************^^^^¯\_(ツ)_/¯

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqpcBpSsj1A

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckha62 View Post
    I like cougars, I'm just too old to be anybody's cub. Oh well.
    Bingo hall...

mtbr member
    Camping just outside of Lassen Park last year east of Butte Lake, I saw a large dark grey, almost blue, canine coming out of the park. It faded over the ridge and out of sight when it noticed us. It was colored a lot like OR7 and was probably his progeny. Made my day! Next - how about a wolverine, that would be awesome!

Lions? I've had my close encounter with an aggressive lion and don't want to repeat that again. Now I have an irritating little cow bell on my bars.
    My mantra: Hike, Bike, Paddle, Ski

mtbr member
    I would much rather think about mountain lions than wolves. Wolves are probably the most dangerous land creature on earth (besides humans).

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 5k bike 50cent legs View Post
    I would much rather think about mountain lions than wolves. Wolves are probably the most dangerous land creature on earth (besides humans).
    You're delusional. Roughly 200 people are killed driving into deer in N America every year. Deer need apex predators to keep healthy populations.

Wēk Sôs
    **** Benioff! Going after some cougar. WTF!

The photobombing cougar!

Name:  amylunacougarevents.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  49.7 KB

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    You're delusional. Roughly 200 people are killed driving into deer in N America every year. Deer need apex predators to keep healthy populations.
    I am delusional, but I'm a Zen Buddhist so I'm at least working on it.

I love wolves, they are magnificent creatures. I was a hunter for much of my life. A wolf pack is a pretty awesomely deadly thing. They are apex predators, which is exactly what they are supposed to be.

mtbr member
    Dilly Dilly!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Seriously? They're dogs, not much for people to worry about. The most dangerous land (well, not a sea) creature is actually the mighty mosquito.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtssogood View Post
    Seriously? They're dogs, not much for people to worry about. The most dangerous land (well, not a sea) creature is actually the mighty mosquito.
    My friend, they are not dogs. If you have ever stood next to a male grey wolf you would know what I'm talking about. I have. They are more like lions than dogs. This will give you a little perspective on how big they can be.

The most powerful bite in a domesticated dog is a Rottweiler, at about 350psi. A wolf can bite with about 1200psi. And their teeth are about 2x as big, and razor sharp. A male grey wolf can kill a full grown moose and rip him apart and eat him. Does that sound like a dog?

The San Francisco cougar-screenshot3966.jpg

The San Francisco cougar-p.txt.jpg

My friend, they are not dogs. If you have ever stood next to a male grey wolf you would know what I'm talking about. I have. They are more like lions than dogs. This will give you a little perspective on how big they can be.

The most powerful bite in a domesticated dog is a Rottweiler, at about 350psi. A wolf can bite with about 1200psi. And their teeth are about 2x as big, and razor sharp. A male grey wolf can kill a full grown moose and rip him apart and eat him. Does that sound like a dog?
    While I agree on the size and power of a wolf. And comparing them to a domesticated dog is not within reason. But they are a canine and comparing them to a lion is well, never been done before.
    Name:  E8786398-5C0D-4EF8-8FE0-484C387D1862.jpeg
Views: 481
Size:  44.6 KB
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
    While I agree on the size and power of a wolf. And comparing them to a domesticated dog is not within reason. But they are a canine and comparing them to a lion is well, never been done before.
    Yeah, that's a bit of a stretch, but the way they move and the power they exhibit is lion-like. It can't be captured in a photo of video. I was shocked at how big and how strong these animals are in person. I always thought they were the size of a husky. They are about 2.5 times as big.

Name:  274618471_fb60b04515_z.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  117.5 KB

Yeah, that's a bit of a stretch, but the way they move and the power they exhibit is lion-like. It can't be captured in a photo of video. I was shocked at how big and how strong these animals are in person. I always thought they were the size of a husky. They are about 2.5 times as big.
    Yep, I’ve seen them up close and personal. Like 1’ away behind a fence at a Wolf Sanctuary > Wolf Sanctuary Julian east of San Diego. The alpha male picked out my blonde girlfriend out of a crowd of about 15 onlookers. I think he was attracted to her long blonde hair. Came right up to her and she got to within inches of his face. She said he breathed his breath into her mouth. A somewhat spiritual experience for her. Yes, they are a huge and powerful creature.
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AKD View Post
    They should be looking at Balboa Cafe.
    ROFL

That makes me smart

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p.txt.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	1166874
    MMmmmmmm, my favorite! (licking his chops) Chocolate!

mtnbkrmike

mtbr member
    A few years ago, when I was a Trail Ranger in Boise, we saw a lone wolf a few times in a trail system right outside of town called Military Reserve (when I say right outside of town, I mean like the wolf was within 1 mile of City Hall). At first I thought it was a lost husky or German Shepherd until I noticed that it was about 150 lbs and did not give a shit. I was with my Rhodesian Ridgeback at the time and she did not want any part of that beast. It was beautiful and magnificent animal just minding it's own business. It was passing through town looking for it's own territory. It probably eventually ended up in Nevada or CA.

Oh yeah, we have mountain lions passing through Boise all the time. We don't call the SWAT Team.

fc
    stoked Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by flipnidaho View Post
    A few years ago, when I was a Trail Ranger in Boise, we saw a lone wolf a few times in a trail system right outside of town called Military Reserve (when I say right outside of town, I mean like the wolf was within 1 mile of City Hall). At first I thought it was a lost husky or German Shepherd until I noticed that it was about 150 lbs and did not give a shit. I was with my Rhodesian Ridgeback at the time and she did not want any part of that beast. It was beautiful and magnificent animal just minding it's own business. It was passing through town looking for it's own territory. It probably eventually ended up in Nevada or CA.

Oh yeah, we have mountain lions passing through Boise all the time. We don't call the SWAT Team.
    That big huh? I guess ALL the wolf documentaries I've seen need a sense of scale. In the wild, there's no reference point and they just look like dogs.

15 year ago, whenever a mountain lion got near an urban area, it was shot and killed due to fear and safety concerns. But with a lot of uproar and education, things have changed. The biggest source of intelligence is The Puma Project, based in Santa Cruz which tracks and studies them.

This Frisco Cougar case is very encouraging. It was spotted for many days in the City and it was obvious it had no exit point. It came from the South and it was trapped as it looked for new territory. Only way out was by Golden Gate, Bay Bridge or ferry.

The San Fran Puma was in my buddy's condo complex when the cavalry came out since it's daytime and a true safety issue now. Cops had full semi-auto weapons but I'm sure they were scared with zero experience on this. The biggest problem before with relocating a cougar was access to a tranquilizer gun and expertise in it. Before, the closest one was in Sacramento. Now, they're all over the Bay where it can be deployed quickly enough.

So anyway, cougar was tranquilized and it didn't make it to the Tenderloin. Good story.

Like how I threw in Frisco and San Fran in there? Yup.
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    That big huh? I guess ALL the wolf documentaries I've seen need a sense of scale. In the wild, there's no reference point and they just look like dogs.

15 year ago, whenever a mountain lion got near an urban area, it was shot and killed due to fear and safety concerns. But with a lot of uproar and education, things have changed. The biggest source of intelligence is The Puma Project, based in Santa Cruz which tracks and studies them.

This Frisco Cougar case is very encouraging. It was spotted for many days in the City and it was obvious it had no exit point. It came from the South and it was trapped as it looked for new territory. Only way out was by Golden Gate, Bay Bridge or ferry.

The San Fran Puma was in my buddy's condo complex when the cavalry came out since it's daytime and a true safety issue now. Cops had full semi-auto weapons but I'm sure they were scared with zero experience on this. The biggest problem before with relocating a cougar was access to a tranquilizer gun and expertise in it. Before, the closest one was in Sacramento. Now, they're all over the Bay where it can be deployed quickly enough.

So anyway, cougar was tranquilized and it didn't make it to the Tenderloin. Good story.

Like how I threw in Frisco and San Fran in there? Yup.
    Yeah, male wolves are that big. It's not easy to intimidate a Ridgeback.

As far as the cats, the real issue with them is that there are lots of deer and then the cats become habituated in a more urban setting and become less scared of dogs and people which are the next in line in the food chain. If you live in an area where there are cats, this is an excellent read.

https://www.amazon.com/Beast-Garden-.../dp/0393326349

mtbr member

The San Francisco cougar

Lol. So much exaggeration. A full grown moose can stand 7 feet at the shoulder and weigh over 1000 pounds. They absolutely cannot and are not taken down by a single wolf and are not even targeted by packs.

Wolves also do not normally weigh 150 pounds. Average size for males is around 110ish in Alaska which is big but they’re not giants.

There are plenty of dog breeds of the same size. Great Pyrénées, Bull Mastiff, etc..

mtbr member
    Lol. So much exaggeration. A full grown moose can stand 7 feet at the shoulder and weigh over 1000 pounds. They absolutely cannot and are not taken down by a single wolf and are not even targeted by packs.

Wolves also do not normally weigh 150 pounds. Average size for males is around 110ish in Alaska which is big but they’re not giants.

There are plenty of dog breeds of the same size. Great Pyrénées, Bull Mastiff, etc..
    Interweb statistics are great. Until you're face to face with one.

mtbr member
    Interweb statistics are great. Until you're face to face with one.
    What does that even mean? Your personal, anecdotal experience trumps real data? I’ve seen wolves in person too, very close behind a large fence. They’re big but they’re not THAT big. In fact I was a bit underwhelmed based on the movies I’d seen.

mtbr member
    What does that even mean? Your personal, anecdotal experience trumps real data? I’ve seen wolves in person too, very close behind a large fence. They’re big but they’re not THAT big. In fact I was a bit underwhelmed based on the movies I’d seen.
    It means, seeing one in an enclosure or in movies is a different experience than having a face to face experience with one, 10 yards away, on the same singletrack you're on. Maybe it's because it was hella furry that i estimated it was twice as big as my Ridgeback (my dog was 80 lbs).

mtbr member
    It means, seeing one in an enclosure or in movies is a different experience than having a face to face experience with one, 10 yards away, on the same singletrack you're on. Maybe it's because it was hella furry that i estimated it was twice as big as my Ridgeback (my dog was 80 lbs).
    Yes. I don’t mean to take away from your experience. I’m sure it was huge. It does appear 140-150lb wolves are captured from time to time. My comment was mostly directed to some other posters anyway

BTW, wish I had seen or even known there were wolves around Boise when I had lived there.

mtbr member
    Yes. I don’t mean to take away from your experience. I’m sure it was huge. It does appear 140-150lb wolves are captured from time to time. My comment was mostly directed to some other posters anyway

BTW, wish I had seen or even known there were wolves around Boise when I had lived there.
    I've ridden up at Bogus and have heard them howl up there (only once though). I think soon, they'll be knocking on our door here in the Bay Area. I don't foresee a wolf hunting/trapping season happening in CA as opposed to ID. And packs spread like wildfire when food is abundant.

Trail Gnome Moderator
    ^^^Simmer down boys...go get some coffee and go for a ride

fc
    stoked Administrator

For sure the fur makes it looks twice the size. I've seen a few photos of coyotes. Same coyote looks like a monster when it packs its winter pelt.

Even with coyotes, when they hunt in packs, they get bigger. Cause the game gets bigger.
    IPA will save America

fc
    stoked Administrator
    You going to Demo forest Griffster? We'll all be there at 10am (big lots)
    IPA will save America

mtbr member
    You going to Demo forest Griffster? We'll all be there at 10am (big lots)
    Yessir, similar time for me, I’ll keep an eye out for you!

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Wolves on Isle Royale feed exclusively on Moose.

My friend & I witnessed a pack kill a Dall Sheep from our camp over Polychrome Pass. I spotted white dots way out on the tundra. I pointed them out to my buddy & we both take notice for a moment. We go about our business making breakfast etc when I notice the white dots are closer. I again get my buddies attention. We observe for a while when I conclude they must be Dall Sheep. Again we go about our business when I notice they are now much closer & appear to be running. We both stop & watch. While they're still far away we can now make out not only are they running but something is chasing them. Wolves.

Now, this has our full attention. We watch for a while not saying much. Soon enough it's clear this whole show is headed directly at us. "Dude, you think we're in danger?" "Nah." Closer they come, not much we can do. We're basically camped right on the edge of the tundra with a precipice behind us.

They all run by & turn north about 40 yards from us. They must see the tundra running out & perhaps the wolves ran them there deliberately. Not sure how long this was going on before we spotted it but it's clearly now a life or death situation. Clumps of tundra flying, the sheep exhaling steam, exhaustion, panic, it was intense to say the least. The kill was made maybe 300 yards from us. After the actual kill there was a definite rest period then howling ensued.

There was a straggler wolf that came right up to us & sniffed the air for a bit before joining the others. "Dude, you think we're safe here?" " I.... I think so." "Do you think we should move camp?" "Yeah" That all happened within 3ish hours of leaving the bus & was not our last up close & personal experience with the locals.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    Bears will mess you up just because...Wolves will at least eat you

mtbr member
    A wolf that was killed recently in Idaho, for a bit of scale vs a human.

The San Francisco cougar-4f7bc1e182b79.image.jpg

That makes me smart
    A wolf that was killed recently in Idaho, for a bit of scale vs a human.

Name:	4f7bc1e182b79.image.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	1166986
    Sad picture.

mtnbkrmike

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Sad picture.
    It really is. You can take 5 wolves a year in Idaho. Packs eventually stabilize and are absolutely critical in a healthy ecosystem. Hunting f's that all up. Some interesting studies as of late with regards to the function of the howl. Turns out how many howls are reciprocated dictate litter size and how many females go into heat in both coyotes and wolves. With this understanding hunting puts a bigger demand on the entire ecosystem. It does not lessen the burden as is erroneously beleived. I simply do not and will never have any respect for people that hunt for "sport". While we're at it fukk the cattle lobby!

mtbr member
    Sad picture.
    Sad indeed, I couldn't find one with the wolf sitting on a trophy human.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Sad indeed, I couldn't find one with the wolf sitting on a trophy human.
    Lol!

The San Francisco cougar-37b58681-4354-46ff-bf0a-0acdcb2b84c6.jpegThe San Francisco cougar-8b474631-8a1e-41e0-89a4-d51b228a7ac0.jpeg
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    My bud in Montana.
    Double kill.
    Wolves are BIG!

The San Francisco cougar-rob-double-kill.jpg
    Banned for showing Boobies.

You-and your friend,are fvucking idiots. DirtVert

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    That's a real manly man right there I'm sure that big bad wolf was holding his family hostage with a gun, and made a great meal afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by hurtssogood View Post
    That's a real manly man right there I'm sure that big bad wolf was holding his family hostage with a gun, and made a great meal afterwards.
    I doubt it was a hostage situation but maybe he'll enjoy displaying and looking at a well done full body Wolf mount while he eats some wonderful brazed Mule Deer tenderloin in a black pepper whiskey sauce.

Trail Gnome Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by GoGoGordo View Post
    My bud in Montana.
    Double kill.
    Wolves are BIG!

Name:	ROB DOUBLE KILL.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	1167029
    F@#king rednecks...we need another war to thin them out

fc
    stoked Administrator
    These two Wile E's will shepherd your little dogs back to their cubbyThe San Francisco cougar-img_1873.heic-1-.jpg
    IPA will save America

Log off and go ride!
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by WHALENARD View Post
    ... With this understanding hunting puts a bigger demand on the entire ecosystem. It does not lessen the burden as is erroneously beleived. I simply do not and will never have any respect for people that hunt for "sport". While we're at it fukk the cattle lobby!
    You sound like mike v. talking about mountain bikes. Are you channeling him?

These two Wile E's will shepherd your little dogs back to their cubbyClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1873.HEIC (1).jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	1167114
    That’s s scraggly California yote. Here’s one from Colorado with his winter coat coming on.

The San Francisco cougar-19aa8165-f4bc-4c8c-a023-d9e0cd93c86e.jpeg

Name:  68AEA8AC-46D0-4AA6-8A01-88A8D2E5838F.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  102.9 KB
    ----------- __o
    --------- _`\<,_
    BRAAP(>)/ (*)

YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
    HA-HA!! you guys are killin my rep!
    I wish life were so simple PC people.
    I wasn't promoting, encouraging, or advocating for killing anything, I don't even own or like guns, I was just using the pic for reference.
    We were talking about wolves.
    I knew some would get their panties inna bunch.
    I love all animals. Including the ones on MTBR.
    I particularly like the steak animal the best!
    And Dirtvert, in a private message, you can use all the letters brah. No one sees it but me.
    And easy with the insults dood, I hardly know thee!
    Now go take a ride and chill.

The San Francisco cougar-pancake_bunny.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The San Francisco cougar-11227642_980979978631703_8739566484349937696_n.jpg  

Last edited by griz; 1 Week Ago at 07:08 PM. Reason: Gordo is misbehaving
    Banned for showing Boobies.

You-and your friend,are fvucking idiots. DirtVert

That makes me smart
    Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    ^^^Simmer down boys...go get some coffee and go for a ride
    Coffee ain't gonna help.

mtnbkrmike

You sound like mike v. talking about mountain bikes. Are you channeling him?
    Bingo!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to dave54 again.

Freezer
    Silly me; I thought the thread was about talent at the Balboa.