smw
    pedal pusher

On the road to recovery....

The hip/femur is finally feeling better. Not completely yet, but much better and I have another10 days before I can begin riding. Each day there is less pain and better mobility. So, not being able to ride sucks. What does one do when they cant ride. Well I indulged in Chums rehab routine of 12 and 22oz curls, but that was getting expensive since my tolerance seems to be growing. I then ventured into Zorgs plan of shopping for bike upgrades. My mt bikes are already pretty bling, so I didnt find much to do there. So I began researching a new skinny wheeled machine. I bought a set of wheels for my current bike. Then on saturday I ordered a new roadie, by the way this method is far more costly then Chums routine. I wont be getting my new ride for a couple of months because it is a 07 model and they are not due to be available till October.

Till then I will ride from my existing herd. hopefully I will begin riding the mt bikes in a few more weeks, the one with gears to start. See ya'all soon.

Sean
    Gears and suspension are for girls and old men. Feel free to quote me in your signature. - Fast Eddy

Groveland Trail Heads

Glad you

have tried different "recovery" plans. Chum's seems to be the most sensible to me... just numb yourself with alcohol or in my case, "medicinal alternatives"

Every day you heal a little more... almost there. Please be patient because you are not 22 anymore A full recovery will only make you stronger I am sure you already know this. Can't wait for the first ride with Sean in a long, long, long time
    My beat box is bumpin' and my rhymes are fresh...
    www.grovelandtrailheads.org

Paper or plastic?
    Quote Originally Posted by smw
    The hip/femur is finally feeling better. Not completely yet, but much better and I have another10 days before I can begin riding. Each day there is less pain and better mobility. So, not being able to ride sucks. What does one do when they cant ride. Well I indulged in Chums rehab routine of 12 and 22oz curls, but that was getting expensive since my tolerance seems to be growing. I then ventured into Zorgs plan of shopping for bike upgrades. My mt bikes are already pretty bling, so I didnt find much to do there. So I began researching a new skinny wheeled machine. I bought a set of wheels for my current bike. Then on saturday I ordered a new roadie, by the way this method is far more costly then Chums routine. I wont be getting my new ride for a couple of months because it is a 07 model and they are not due to be available till October.

Till then I will ride from my existing herd. hopefully I will begin riding the mt bikes in a few more weeks, the one with gears to start. See ya'all soon.

Sean
    While I like Chum's recovery technique due its lower upfront cost, you will pay for it that much more when you get back on the bike. And you will still go through upgradeitis anyway...

Enjoy the new ride Sean.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun