Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Repent Anonymous Neg reppers !

3K views 47 replies 20 participants last post by  AmericanTemplar 
#1 · (Edited)
Red chicklet mofo's ... Get it off your chest while there is still time. OK ... I'll go first ... no ... I don't do that but who neg repped me for riding Kennedy when it was wet last week? ... Bastid ! :nono: Here it is ... are you insane?! please give trails a break! :p Edit Out you come naughty little boys and girls ! ... It is no big deal and this thread was started as a goof ... not out of any anger and hopefully we all can get along after you bastids appologize ! Kidding :D

#2 ·
no neg rep from me

Red chicklet mofo's ... Get it off your chest while there is still time. OK ... I'll go first ... no ... I don't do that but who neg repped me for riding Kennedy when it was wet last week? ... Bastid ! :nono: Here it is ... are you insane?! please give trails a break! :p
Since the world will end tomorrow, I suggest we neg-rep CHUM back down to the realm of sanity. Dude gets too much respect. I'm also willing to just have CHUM do Kennedy repeats.

Any ride on Kennedy should be positive rep'd. A nice slog.

I may need to do it tomorrow.

#3 ·
Since the world will end tomorrow, I suggest we neg-rep CHUM back down to the realm of sanity. Dude gets too much respect. I'm also willing to just have CHUM do Kennedy repeats.

Any ride on Kennedy should be positive rep'd. A nice slog.

I may need to do it tomorrow.
Let us know when you're going tamale ....... if there is a tamale ? Bring your SS ? Edit: only 1 hour 40 minutes left on the countdown clock. :yikes:

#4 ·
Ya...someone neg repped me for saying Davis is full of wackjobs...... seriously the rest of the world acknowledges it...embrace the wackiness... But seriously if you want to neg rep me fine but at least have the gonads to leave your name.

AR you've been repped...for duing the duty of a mt biker to ride and also not letting weather interfere.

#15 ·
I would have compensated for the ding, but it says I have already repped you up.

I think that anonymous system is better. Couple forums I frequent that has mandatory signed rep - people get pissy, and rep does not really work too well.

Useless stuff anyway, maybe they can use it for something in the spam wars, as it is more difficult to fake. Like allowing people with higher rep to automatically delete spam posts (if more then a few flagged it)

#38 ·
People are funny. Just checked out my rep for the first time and saw I have been neg. rep'd twice. Once by a guy that clearly does not like my political indifference, and once because I said I don't trust carbon bars.
Tempting to become vindictive and neg. rep back for equally stupid reasons (always willing to lower myself to someones level), but then one becomes some sort of weird neg. rep'ing cyber stalking S.O.B.. Think I will stick to just being an plain ole S.O.B. instead. :aureola:

#39 ·
I can't remember why the Rep system was started! Was it part of the "Feel-Good, Do-Good Phenomenon" so contributors could build their selfworth through posting here on mtbr :D:D:D:D

I'm glad they changed it so the jerks can't hide behind their keyboards.....nice to know who has neg rep'd me. I've only neg rep'd one person and in my eyes he deserved it for slagging me.

What does 2013 hold for mtbr?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.