Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Rain, Rain go away! Time to ride this weekend.

2K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  Random Drivel 
#1 ·
Had a good run on the rain and wind the last few weeks, which is of course welcomed!

Drying pattern into this weekend for some possible riding?

Something on Sat?

Attachments

See less See more
#14 ·
One for Fabian and Stuey today

francois said:
I'm going to Portland to look at some bikes.

I hear they got some good rain over there.

fc
Dang FC, you just can't catch a break! Portland in February isn't exactly April in Paris then, is it? :rolleyes: Who's brilliant idea was it to move the Handbuilt Bike Show up to Portland in the dead of winter? Bet you can't wait for those rust resistance seminars:yawn: And the weather being grand @ N. California this week has got to be annoying too. Try not to mildew.
Road ride today: One for Fabian and Stuey on the R3 with @ 14 miles of dirt on a 42 mile ride. When you dry out, come down and ride this stuff sometime.

Attachments

#16 ·
jms said:
Dang FC, you just can't catch a break! Portland in February isn't exactly April in Paris then, is it? :rolleyes: Who's brilliant idea was it to move the Handbuilt Bike Show up to Portland in the dead of winter? Bet you can't wait for those rust resistance seminars:yawn: And the weather being grand @ N. California this week has got to be annoying too. Try not to mildew.
Road ride today: One for Fabian and Stuey on the R3 with @ 14 miles of dirt on a 42 mile ride. When you dry out, come down and ride this stuff sometime.
Bad boy's got an R3. Damm.

My cross bike's in my car today, and tomorrow, and the day after... ;)

fc

#17 ·
We're in for a surprise today... longer days. Now that we have a decent sunset, we should have light til 6pm.

Monday, February 4, 2008Sunrise: 7:11 AM PSTSunset: 5:36 PM PST Tuesday, February 5, 2008Sunrise: 7:10 AM PSTSunset: 5:37 PM PST Wednesday, February 6, 2008Sunrise: 7:09 AM PSTSunset: 5:38 PM PSTfc

#18 ·
yeah, cleaned the oven of all things, and of course did laundry...but did keep the game on in hopes it would inspire me to rally for a drink.

But the real slap in the face occurs at at 2:55 pm on superbowl sunday when my freaken Dish box dies with an error 004. One box, dual tuner, so both satellite sets toast.

The 50" HD Plasma hanging on the wall is OFF. The retro 13" with rabbit ears on, with me sipping tea, blowing nose, trying to see through snowy lines on TV which were enhanced by the washing machine motor. Pathetic!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.