Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Quadzilla Club jersey 2013

9K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  Leopold Porkstacker 
#1 ·
Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order link to the store.
Product Sleeve Sportswear Text Red

Red Font Carmine Pattern Maroon

Product Black Plastic Circle Still life photography

I wanted to share and offer all you fellow NORCAL MTBR's a chance to purchase the sought after 2013 Quadzilla jersey. As you can see it can double as a pseudo MTBR jersey while rippin the legal trails. ;)
Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order link to the store.

New 2013 Quadzilla Club kit wasdesigned by Kyle Maxwell aka Kmax.
There will be a few more sponsor logos on the back and matching shorts, knickers and jackets and if we get enough DH/AM order we will run a batch.

First 20 orders will receive a FREE CUSTOM Quadzilla Wisecracker from Ahrens Bicycles

If you do not know about us we are a semi new race team/ club.
We have racers that compete at a high national level as well as racers that are just getting their feet wet. We also do not have a shortage of beer drinking strong ass hell Mountain Bikers who like to have fun!!

http://www.facebook.com/QZRacing
Quadzilla Racing | I <3 Dynos!!!
If you need to know more about Voler
check this out Voler: About Us
also be sure this is not only Made in the USA it is made right here in California!!

Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order

See less See more
#3 ·
PM sent

#10 ·
yes...but I know someone that works there ;) so probably everything will go through:D

#18 ·
Go medium club fit .:D

#22 ·
- click "add items to order"
- click the item you want, size, and then "add to bag"

every item you order is put under the quadzilla custom group order. Expensive jerseys for your kids. They may get 1 year out of it, before it's too small. 2 years if you order a good bit larger.

#25 ·
Looks photochopped to me, FC. It may not show up on the real deal - remember, they're sneaky. I have recommendation: drop these fast guys, and sponsor TWW. We're more "established" (aka, older, slower, and raising children so we don't do enough training). We're not a fly-by-night team - we're not going anywhere. Of course that holds true in the races - we're literallly not going anywhere. OK, nevermind, I see the appeal..

PS - you dated yourself. I'm guessing most of these folks don't understand Wooking Pa Nub. (what's with the Rasta color background? sock designer was trying to kill two birds with one stone? Like, I'm old and remember Eddie Murphy when he was really damn funny, AND I smoke ganja?)

#26 · (Edited)
Looks photochopped to me, FC. It may not show up on the real deal - remember, they're sneaky. I have recommendation: drop these fast guys, and sponsor TWW. We're more "established" (aka, older, slower, and raising children so we don't do enough training). We're not a fly-by-night team - we're not going anywhere. Of course that holds true in the races - we're literallly not going anywhere. OK, nevermind, I see the appeal..

PS - you dated yourself. I'm guessing most of these folks don't understand Wooking Pa Nub. (what's with the Rasta color background? sock designer was trying to kill two birds with one stone? Like, I'm old and remember Eddie Murphy when he was really damn funny, AND I smoke ganja?)
Wookin pa nub? Buckwheat sings the hits

correct and correct. I showed my kids this one last night. Not age appropriate but they were ROFL. Thems were the days.

#27 ·
not photochoppped and I got it :)

#28 ·
And this is Club Quadzilla...I cant even race with the these guys anymore. with TWW, Roaring Mouse, and QZ bay area racing can finally compete with Madcat;)

#33 ·
you got an opener
:thumbsup:

#34 ·
Last day to order. Get it while you can. MTBR and Quadzilla collaboration jersey will be a hot item.
Womenz get them for your hubby. The prices are stellar for Voler gear and bonus you get to rock a jersey designed by Kmax.

There still might be a few free wise crackers left ;)

Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order

#36 ·
#42 ·
Where is the pics of it on ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.