Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Quadzilla Club jersey 2013

9K views 60 replies 15 participants last post by  Leopold Porkstacker 
#1 ·
Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order link to the store.
Product Sleeve Sportswear Text Red

Red Font Carmine Pattern Maroon

Product Black Plastic Circle Still life photography

I wanted to share and offer all you fellow NORCAL MTBR's a chance to purchase the sought after 2013 Quadzilla jersey. As you can see it can double as a pseudo MTBR jersey while rippin the legal trails. ;)
Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order link to the store.

New 2013 Quadzilla Club kit wasdesigned by Kyle Maxwell aka Kmax.
There will be a few more sponsor logos on the back and matching shorts, knickers and jackets and if we get enough DH/AM order we will run a batch.

First 20 orders will receive a FREE CUSTOM Quadzilla Wisecracker from Ahrens Bicycles

If you do not know about us we are a semi new race team/ club.
We have racers that compete at a high national level as well as racers that are just getting their feet wet. We also do not have a shortage of beer drinking strong ass hell Mountain Bikers who like to have fun!!

http://www.facebook.com/QZRacing
Quadzilla Racing | I <3 Dynos!!!
If you need to know more about Voler
check this out Voler: About Us
also be sure this is not only Made in the USA it is made right here in California!!

Voler: Full-Custom Ordering - Quadizilla - Club Order

See less See more
#48 ·
When I went to pick mine up, he wanted a re-enactment of the Thunderdome scene between Master Blaster and Mad Max before giving it over. I asked him, who's going to play Aunty Entity, he didn't figure that yet, so I got off free.

He may have solved that now, so get ready for Thunderdome!

#50 ·
#51 ·
#52 ·
#56 ·
PM sent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.