It's about showing up.

Post-Skyline Victuals

I ride with a group of guys and post-ride food and beer is an important part of the whole thing. We don't do fast food. Any recommendations for food and beers for after a Skyline ride?

PS. One of our guys is responsible for the beer at our Galas, and for a good reason. So if Sierra Nevada is the best beer on the menu then the place misses the mark. On this forum I guess this is a given but ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post-Skyline Victuals-121025pintmtntrk_5567tl.jpg  

Last edited by Berkeley Mike; 02-21-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    I don't rattle.

Sweat is just fat crying.
    Man, we had great sucess with bringing our own food and BBQ-ing after the ride, at the little park off of Streblow. That was a lunch I won't soon forget. Organize it so everyone doesn't bring caviar, ya know? And it's great to sample all the different brews that everyone brings.

Quote Originally Posted by Berkeley Mike View Post
    I ride with a group of guys and post-ride food and beer is an important part of the whole thing. We don't do fast food. Any recommendations for food and beers for after a Skyline ride?

PS. One of our guys is responsible for the beer at our Galas, and for a good reason. So if Sierra Nevada is the best beer on the menu then the place misses the mark. On this forum I guess this is a given but ...
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    We usually ride the river trail down to (2 miles) to Downton Joe's. Welcome! You can sit outside and park the bikes right next to you.

I know you mentioned beer, but if you're up for a short drive to St.Helena after you could hit up the Cliff Bar Winery. Their tasting room is like a cycling museum. Clif Family Winery
    You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

-Joe Louis

NedwannaB

Post ride Imbibing.....

Mike,

There's also Napa Smith which will be right where you guys head back out if you came in 80/12 or thru Vallejo on 29 from the EastBay.

Napa Smith

Name:  napa smith.png
Views: 105
Size:  12.7 KB
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....