Sweat is just fat crying.

Pagan mtb Canuck.

I got your back.

fp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member

Awesome day at Annadel

It was one of those days where I was having too much fun to stop and take pictures. Not to mention that if I stopped for too long I'd probably never catch you guys again. Here are a couple that turned out. I didn't get too many of Nate since he was usually too far off out front.

Miles of Singletrack

FP Out of Frame

More Singletrack

Washedup tinkers with seatpost while FP takes a nap.

FP tops out on Schultz trail.

FP Descending

That's it?

Epic Views

mtbr member
    FP Ö Iím not sure if I should be offended for being referred to as a Pagan. I know I havenít been to church in awhile butÖ?

Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by mtb_Canuck
    It was one of those days where I was having too much fun to stop and take pictures. Not to mention that if I stopped for too long I'd probably never catch you guys again. Here are a couple that turned out. I didn't get too many of Nate since he was usually too far off out front.
    You're right- he's off the front a lot, and keeps up the pace. Love it! We won't say anything about him cramping if you don't say anything about me walking several sections.

You got more shots than I did. Err, I should say you got more better shots than I did.

Here's a couple of mine.

Aside: The last shot is of Charles, a guy we ran into from Kentucky. He's doing a tour of some western states. Nice guy, nice bike (Scott's aptly-named Ransom carbon fiber rig). Drrrrrrooooolllll. We told him about MTBR and that he could check in & ask around about local rides. Charles, you out there?

fp
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

mtbr member
    Looks like some fine riding to be had over there, might have to check it out one of these days.

another bozo on the bus
    Troubles makers. First the run in with Ikea security, then the lecture by the woman from the park. Highlights of the day included chocolate crullers, Tang, and La Hacienda tacos. The riding was pretty good as well... at least until both legs cramped up. We kept a pretty fast pace and didnt stop too much. The guys pushed me until I cracked, then sat and laughed over dried plums and honey. Pictures were taken, few of which were taken seriously. Most of mine were crap. here are a few.

take note of proper riding gear in the background

swag ho Administrator
    Nice. Looks like a bunch of unemployed fast guys.

fc
    IPA will save America

Nice pics, actually. I think it was the subjects that were your problems. :^D

Coors, the american beer.
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Nice. Looks like a bunch of unemployed fast guys.

fc
    being unemployed and mountain biking almost every day is almost as good as winning the lottery in my eyes (cause if i won the lotto i wouldnt have to look for a new job while mountain biking every day )
    AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever