Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    The Brazilian One
    Reputation: LimaBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38

    OT - Video Editor Reel (Bike Footage)

    Sorry about the off topic, but I would like to share my Demo Reel with you guys. It has a lot of biking footage, so I thought some of you might appreciate it.










    Thanks for you time.
    -------
    07 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR PRO
    -------
    www.hubtv.net
    www.primeTRAX.com

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,589
    Aftereffects? Very impressive. I've always thought the hub tv stuff was really high quality. What are you up to work wise? I shoot and edit as well but it's far from action sports type stuff.

  3. #3
    mtbr dismember
    Reputation: Wherewolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    6,471

    Very nice!

    Obviously a pro

  4. #4
    The Brazilian One
    Reputation: LimaBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Carl, thank you very much for the kind words. I am using AE for most of the graphics. What kind of stuff do you shoot?I have been working as a Video Editor for a local government agency in the past few years. They are great, but now it is time for me to spread my wings and fly.
    As for Hub TV, if I had more help, I would totally crank a few new episodes out there... Who knows... There are a lot of artistic people here on MTBR.

    --------------

    Thanks Wherewolf.
    -------
    07 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR PRO
    -------
    www.hubtv.net
    www.primeTRAX.com

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: beaverbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,905
    Roger, that's a rad demo reel. Bring back Hub TV.

  6. #6
    The Brazilian One
    Reputation: LimaBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverbiker
    Roger, that's a rad demo reel. Bring back Hub TV.
    Thanks Curtis! Have you noticed that you're on my demo reel? It was shot a long time ago with You, Ryan and Matt V in Santa Cruz....
    -------
    07 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR PRO
    -------
    www.hubtv.net
    www.primeTRAX.com

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Carl Hungus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,589
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBean
    Carl, thank you very much for the kind words. I am using AE for most of the graphics. What kind of stuff do you shoot?I have been working as a Video Editor for a local government agency in the past few years. They are great, but now it is time for me to spread my wings and fly.
    As for Hub TV, if I had more help, I would totally crank a few new episodes out there... Who knows... There are a lot of artistic people here on MTBR.

    --------------

    Thanks Wherewolf.

    Check your PM's.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: beaverbiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by LimaBean
    Thanks Curtis! Have you noticed that you're on my demo reel? It was shot a long time ago with You, Ryan and Matt V in Santa Cruz....
    haha, yea, i saw that. didn't we go to a mexican place for margaritas after and Matty was trying to pick up on the Budweiser Girls? good times.

  9. #9
    The Brazilian One
    Reputation: LimaBean's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by beaverbiker
    haha, yea, i saw that. didn't we go to a mexican place for margaritas after and Matty was trying to pick up on the Budweiser Girls? good times.
    Hahaha!! Yes indeed. I remember I couldn't drink because I was the designated driver. The food was good though. Matty and Ryan ended up spending the night there in SC.

    Anyway... Good to hear from you Man. What have you been up too? Hope all is well!
    -------
    07 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR PRO
    -------
    www.hubtv.net
    www.primeTRAX.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •