Resident Curmudgeon

OT: Pancake Breakfast May 27th at the Saratoga Summit Cal Fire Station on hwy 35

$5 all you can eat pancakes
    of course you have to deal with my cooking

details> Santa Cruz County Fire Company 29 - Pancake Breakfast, Sunday, May 27, 2012
    Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

Resident Curmudgeon
    Bump. Support the local guys, funds raised will be used to purchase more backcountry rescue gear.

carb up before or after your gap ride
    Warning: Consumption of alcohol may make you think the person on the barstool next to you is attractive

Wēk Ss
    I may head out there with my son, if we can get moving early enough. Sloths sleep in. The deciding question. Maple syrup?

We're going to ride Long Ridge, not the Gap, my son's not ready for the Gap yet. You guys are on the way.

Resident Curmudgeon
    ya missed some good eats, Pancakes, Sausage, Coffee, OJ etc

Wēk Ss
    I didn't show. Too tired, got up at 9AM, and foggy. I got reports it was muddy yesterday, so I didn't ride neither and driving 1hr for pancakes with no ride didn't sound too appetizing. It looks like you did good though.