The deadline for purchasing a group 2010-11 Sierra-at-Tahoe/Northstar Double Whammy season pass is the end of September. I almost have the minimum 10 people set to go, so there's room for more. Trying to wrap this up by mid-Sept.
A group buy normally is $399 each ($90 off an individual Double Whammy pass). And normally, the group organizer gets a free season pass. I'm not taking the freebee... instead, I'm spreading the savings to everyone in the group So with 10 to 19 people, everyone pays $359. After six days of skiing/riding, you're hitting the snow for free the rest of the season. Should we get 20 people, everyone will get a $40 refund, and so on.
2010-11 GROUP PASS RATES - $359 <--- Jeff's group rate (normally $399)
Add Vertical Plus for $159
Add Fast Pass $99 (cut the line but no rewards benefit points)
-- Note: you can upgrade to these at anytime
GROUP SEASON PASS FACTS
* You have to be between the ages of 23-69.
* Vertical Plus and Fast Pass is an optional upgrade.
* Resort Autocharge (VP only) lets you buy food and beer with your pass and earn vertical feet. (Well worth it in my opinion!)
* Two resorts, one low price. Ski/ride Northstar and Sierra with one season pass!
* No Blackout Dates at Sierra-at-Tahoe
* Blackout Dates at Northstar: December 26 - 31, 2010 | January 15 - 16, 2011 | February 19 - 20, 2011
PM me if you'd like to be a part of my group. I'll need your email address so I can send you the form. Your check won’t be cashed until I submit the completed group. Feel free to invite your friends and ski buddies. Let me know if you have questions.
If you hit Sierra regularly, this is the best deal around, even if you never go to Northstar. If you're a Northstar jibber, your pass is good on weekends (with the exception of blackout dates), unlike the individual pass.
Pray for snow!
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »