Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Ogre Dung!

  1. #1
    Binford Specialist
    Reputation: Joseph-da-trog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    737

    Ogre Dung!

    Have you ever seen Ogre dung? As my adventures progress in the Sierras I am in search for how these strange beast live and thrive. I really scored big this last Sunday with remnants of a full Ogre Hut and his dung. This is such a great find for further research
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The climbs were greuling, never-ending sets of false summits and soul-crushing walls.

  2. #2
    OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
    Reputation: Ogre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,915

    Secrets out!

    How Trollhouse Cookies are made.

  3. #3
    Sweat is just fat crying.
    Reputation: Finch Platte's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    9,634
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph-da-trog
    Have you ever seen Ogre dung? As my adventures progress in the Sierras I am in search for how these strange beast live and thrive. I really scored big this last Sunday with remnants of a full Ogre Hut and his dung. This is such a great find for further research
    Nice plumage. No wonder the other forest denizens leave it alone.

    fp
    Mountain Biking Is Not A Crime stickers, free! (You pay postage. PM me for details.)

  4. #4
    Trail Goddess
    Reputation: Fiona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Finch Platte
    Nice plumage. No wonder the other forest denizens leave it alone.
    And like Zon on his way home..So much for trying to save the worldyou can smell them a mile off.

    Fiona
    I've become one of those people, you know the ones.

  5. #5
    OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
    Reputation: Ogre's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,915

    Natural Defenses

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiona
    And like Zon on his way home..So much for trying to save the worldyou can smell them a mile off.
    Much like the skunk it's a natural defense designed to ward off predatory creatures.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •