Thread: Nisene/Demo

mtbr member
    Jul 2011

Nisene/Demo

We'll be hitting Nisene/Demo tomorrow morning if anyone is interested. We plan on starting the ride from Epic Cyclery center at 9. The route will be Nisene, ridge, Sawpit, Sulphur, Sawpit or Braille,Highland, and up and down back to the start.

ask
    user
    Aug 2009
    Sounds fun. I'll try to keep up with you guys. See you at the lot at 9. Silver Tacoma

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ask View Post
    Sounds fun. I'll try to keep up with you guys. See you at the lot at 9. Silver Tacoma
    Sorry we missed ya. We also rand a little late and I didn't bother checking the boards . Next time for sure.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    How were conditions? Contemplating Nisene -> Demo and back either tomorrow or Tuesday.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by grumblingcrustacean View Post
    How were conditions? Contemplating Nisene -> Demo and back either tomorrow or Tuesday.
    We planned on doing a couple of Sawpit loops but felt the conditions didn't warrant the efforts up Sulphur. If you could, wait a couple of days with no rain and things should firm up and be perfect. We did about 35 miles and 5,600 feet today and it felt like a bit more due to the extra efforts needed with the softer conditions.