baggin ho's

new employee @ G-funk intl.

The G-funk Industries International Country Club Bike Shop is proud to announce the addition of a new employee. Mooshy Moosh is proud to join the illustrious staff of the best underground bike shop Santa Rosa has to offer. Once the rigorous training is completed he'll join the force of seasoned resident mechanics on the G-funk staff servicing the elite bicycles of our private members. In his off time Mooshy Moosh can also be seen stomping prime Annadel singletrack from the comforts of his baby back pack, or tearing up the U6mo. class at local cross races. You've been warned!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

swag ho Administrator
    That's sweet!!

I suspect little man is going to be spending a lot of time growing up in that garage.

francois

Trip the Bike Fantastic

way to go

I've used a "strap-on" at work, too. Just watch those child labor laws and you're OK. Congrats!

Obi
    mtbr member

Idea! So the Burly's on order??

Got/getting the requesite trailer to do some "Core Training"??

You have given out too much Positive Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
    Awesome!

baggin ho's
    pretty soon, both he and his sister dig the baby jogger so I'm sure they'll be down for a ride in the trailer. I'm thinking of getting the Chariot cx2(?) I need room for 2 and that looks pretty narrow for ripping single track and the big hit suspension should smooth out those drops now all I need is that Dale Earnhardt head restraint and we are ready to roll!!! I wish that BOB made a single wheel kid trailer. I loved using my bob for camping and such.