It's about showing up.

Musette bags, anyone?

I used my Fairfax Fat Tire Musette at the race last week. 5 bottles of water, a buncha Clif Bars and shots at the Start for my racer kids; very handy. It occurred to me that my coaches coud use these in the same way. Any ideas on where to find them?

I searched and found Davitamon and some other club but they were 15 bucks. Come on guys, it's a simple 12x12 canvas bag. Nashbar has one for 4 bucks but I don't want to advertise Nashbar.
    Help?

FixMeUp!

Heres what you do.

"Bike to Work" Day is sometime in May. Your local bike coalition will be setting up cool stations where they give away mussettes full of stuff.

That morning round up your troops and hit the nearest "schwag" station you can find and get your free mussettes. If you can make it a long commute, then you might be able to hit multiple stations and get multiple schwagbags. You might thing this is unpc, but there are never as many cyclists as there is stuff, which is a bad thing, actually.
    "Only after the last tree has been cut down.Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been eaten. Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten". Cree Indian saying

It's about showing up.

Mission accomplished!

Kudzu turned me onto Longscycle and I got 12 USPS Musettes. They weren't free but at $6/ea. I can't complain.

Thanks all.

I love this site.