Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    I won't be much help the next week or so. I have 280,000 feet planned, but unfortunately its all in airplanes. Not good for the riding, but maybe I will see if the garmin works.
    Are we putting air in the tires today?

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by EBrider
    I won't be much help the next week or so. I have 280,000 feet planned, but unfortunately its all in airplanes. Not good for the riding, but maybe I will see if the garmin works.
    Dude, you’d be the freakin’ undisputed KOM champion overall!!! Figure the airspeed of a typical airliner, and the 35,000 or so feet of cruising altitude. I’d try it… once, and then gouge my eyes out with Drano and stick hot coals up my butt.

Actually, wait a minute—if the aircraft cabin is pressurised, then it might not give the correct altitude figures anyhow.
    Last edited by Leopold Porkstacker; 03-06-2011 at 04:22 PM.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

pro leisure tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker
    ... and then gouge my eyes out with Drano and stick hot coals up my butt.
    Don't do it. That would hurt your super footie collecting abilities!
    If you see someone without a smile, give them yours

mtbr member

Ain't nuthin

Quote Originally Posted by ancient rascal
    Latest weather report for Los Gatos tamale is only 100 % chance of rain in the morning.
    but a trickle...top on Montevina was super windy and cold but pretty nice morning for a ride really. We seem to be back on top once again.

OT: I say anyone on the team that doesn't put up at least 10k this month (excuses are ok) has to post compromising picks of themselves on this post or be forced to take shots of Tequilla at our next gathering. (ha...just trying to motivate)

Have fun out there everyone!

mtbr member
    IS that all for the month? I will get that in in one day alone- well I will try anyway. I wasn't able to attend but you weren't alone out there this morning. A crew went up overgrown ands said it wasn't to bad. What sort of compromising pics you talking about? Riding with a lace rally thong on or something more discreet? Kind of like those weigh loss challenges where they take your pic and will post it if you don't lose the weight. What a motivator for some people.

Paul
    They never made the "Slowster"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by EBrider
    I tried this once out of curiosity - Garmins that use a barometric altimeter don't work because the cabin is pressurized.

Don't go and leave your Garmin in the seat pocket like I did

MSH
    mtbr member
    Put in 4600 today. Denver is getting hit with a big snow storm tomorrow and Tuesday so putting in my planned numbers are out. Will get in some ft. just not big #s as originally planned. Still at almost 14k for the month. Shooting for 45-50yk for the team this month as long as our weather doesn't turn super brutal.

fc
    mtbr founder Administrator
    This begs the question: If you spin out your legs for two hours and gained zero elevation... did you really ride?

fc

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    So is Kennedy rideable right now? It seems that there wasn't so much rain after all. Once I've made a first pass over the taxes, I have a hall pass to go ride somewhere and I don't fancy the road much today.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    This begs the question: If you spin out your legs for two hours and gained zero elevation... did you really ride?

fc

Simply put---No.

My trainer getting very little love since this dang KOM started
    Originally Posted by XC62701
    Agreed...make it longer. I want to know death is an option

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ukbloke
    So is Kennedy rideable right now? It seems that there wasn't so much rain after all. Once I've made a first pass over the taxes, I have a hall pass to go ride somewhere and I don't fancy the road much today.
    Yes Kennedy is not bad. Just got back. Small amount of rain last night only.
    Still searching for my red headed hairdresser Tiffany. "Economic Mother Nature" ... Knocks at door! -AR

mtbr member
    One more foot soldier just joined the team.

I can't help a few random thoughts...

I must say all of you who put up those great numbers in February have motivated me. After reading through this thread I resolved to buy a GPS. I got my 705 on Friday and got 3 hours of child-care from my mom yesterday...determined to add at least 3000 footies I hit Fremont older yesterday. What really surprised me is how many more footies the device/strava tells you that you did vs. simply estimating based on contour lines...

I hope to be able to add ~10K footies a month for the team....I can see how this can motivate you to do that extra effort, push that little bit harder, do that extra ride etc.

On another random note...I just went from a 32 granny cog to a 34 ... holly **** what a difference....I get to a tough hill and its like God looks down on me, takes pity and makes the hill slightly less steep. I wish they made 36 toothed wheels (or I lost 20 pounds, I assume that would even out).

mtbr member
    What do you think is the chance we could get MTBR SoCal and CO FrontRange (maybe even MTBR east coast) to create their own teams to compete with us. Right now it seems that those Marin roadies are the only competition we have and the more time goes on the more I'm convinced we are going to be far ahead of them...Francis, any interest in renaming this team mtbr norcal? What do y'all think?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Neela, welcome to the team. Looks like you had a good ride in Fremont Older.
    I think it's too late to create multiple MTBR teams for this year's Strava KOM competition.
    Maybe next year we could have 3 teams:
    MTBR - Nor-cal (incl SLO)
    MTBR - rest of USA
    MTBR - rest of the world.
    Or maybe Strava will change the rules. For example: they could count only the top ~20 riders in each team to level the playing field. Clubs can still have unlimited members, but only if you are within the top 20 for your club will your rides count towards the Strava KOM competition.

Here's our list of top 20 riders for the year: Impressive numbers!

1 Chris Erickson 117,001
    2 Mike "MrCrash" Solis 114,360
    3 obie miller 111,052
    4 Patrick Herlihy 109,807
    5 Steve Biggs 104,410
    6 Josh Davidson 103,416
    7 sparkyJay . 97,002
    8 Greg Ruhlmann 89,357
    9 Leopold Porkstacker 86,800
    10 Rensho San 77,731
    11 Adam "A.S.K." 73,507
    12 Greg W. 71,579
    13 Justin Williams 70,670
    14 Mike Williams 64,488
    15 Francis Cebedo 60,905
    16 Mark Hansen 59,522
    17 Arya Touserkani 56,695
    18 Noelle Champagne 54,586
    19 Jeff Kerr 50,810
    20 Marco Boldt 50,543
    Last edited by JL de Jong; 03-06-2011 at 06:05 PM.
    Also known as Menso's dad.

PRETENDURO
    Man, you guys who put off Kennedy this morning really missed out. The weather was just about perfect. Only a slight sprinkling of precipitation in places, and the winds weren’t too bad. Was a perfect day, just took ’er nice and easy: http://www.strava.com/rides-by-count...y-woods-334746
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Feb 2011

CCCX March 27th

Sup guys!

I got a question, would any of you know if I could just do the CCCX race in March 27th or I would have to do the whole series!?

Since this year is my first racing Season, I would race as a beginner just to get a feeling and would upgrade to CAT 2 for the Sea Otter in April .

Many thx,

DArcio

pro leisure tour
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilian Climber
    ...I got a question, would any of you know if I could just do the CCCX race in March 27th or I would have to do the whole series!?
    Might want to post this question in the cyclocross forum. Don't know if any of the KOM crowd races cross. Good luck.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyJay
    Might want to post this question in the cyclocross forum. Don't know if any of the KOM crowd races cross. Good luck.
    There are a couple of guys whose cross rides have been added as KOM footies this month. Check it out, yo!

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    Sup guys!

I got a question, would any of you know if I could just do the CCCX race in March 27th or I would have to do the whole series!?
    You can just do the one if you want. I think there is only race day registration anyway.

Since this year is my first racing Season, I would race as a beginner just to get a feeling and would upgrade to CAT 2 for the Sea Otter in April .
    My first season racing too. Not sure I would upgrade to Cat 2 so fast. Well, try a race and see how you do.

CCCX XC is a ton of fun, by the way. Highly recommended if you haven't tried XC racing.

GG

mtbr member
    How does 206,935ft rank for the year? Where do sign up?

fc
    6 days into March and we already have three 20,000+ ft climbers. I think we'll have a few 100k folks this month.

http://app.strava.com/komchallenge

http://app.strava.com/komchallenge/c.../results/march
    Last edited by fc; 03-06-2011 at 10:09 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Man, you guys who put off Kennedy this morning really missed out. The weather was just about perfect. Only a slight sprinkling of precipitation in places, and the winds weren’t too bad. Was a perfect day, just took ’er nice and easy: http://www.strava.com/rides-by-count...y-woods-334746
    "A perfect day" he says! I rode Kennedy in the mid-afternoon, and did Francis' lollilop route. What a miserable ride and a route with almost no redeeming features. I thought you mountain bike types liked to have fun? Some of the "highlights":
    1. It all looked the same.
    2. My Garmin had conniptions when its barometer port got gummed up with mud.
    3. I'm sure it would have been faster to walk than to ride some of it.
    4. When you think that life can't get any more miserable than those 3 walls up to the high point, there's other sections on Dog Meat that are just as bad if not worse.
    5. I thought I had made a decent effort up Kennedy. It turns out that the "top" isn't that nice round area that looks like a good place to land a helicopter.
    6. I was too muddy to get in the car so I had to change into fresh clothes standing in the street. My face looked like I'd just done Paris Roubaix in the rain.
    7. I discovered why MTBers don't use water bottles. I can still taste the grit.

Probably not the best choice for my first mountain bike outing in almost a year. At least I put up some MTBR feet up on strava. I think I'll head back to RBR now.

fc
    Quote Originally Posted by ukbloke
    "A perfect day" he says! I rode Kennedy in the mid-afternoon, and did Francis' lollilop route. What a miserable ride and a route with almost no redeeming features. I thought you mountain bike types liked to have fun? Some of the "highlights":
    Ha, ha, ha! Pure sweet hell. My record will stand for a while because that route is cuckoo. I see the elevation gain is still broke. It should be around 3500 feet for this segment http://app.strava.com/rides/335322#5301741

fc

mtbr member
    Sep 2007
    Ha, ha, ha! Pure sweet hell. My record will stand for a while because that route is cuckoo. I see the elevation gain is still broke. It should be around 3500 feet for this segment http://app.strava.com/rides/335322#5301741

It's confusing, but that's just the elevation difference (highest minus lowest), so the second climb doesn't contribute. Maybe they avoid total ascent because this depends a lot on the algorithm used. I did get them to fix the bug that was with-holding your first place KOM award for that loop by the way!

mtbr member
    Where do you sign up? www.strava.com once you join then sign up for the mtbr.com club and then join the KOM challenge.

206k...is that for 2011? If so that is a lot...a ridiculously sick amount. Maybe you and the other sick guys should get together and go bowling...though you would probably go for a 5k night climb afterward I bet.

Awesome pic btw...wish they had kept going with Deadwood...dont know why they stopped making it.

mtbr member
    Think that the logical thing is for RBR to have a separate team eventually. I figure eventually they will limit the feet per day to the best rides of the day (not just overall leaders as that would shut out most everyone but a few).

It makes little sense for mtbr to break into multiple teams when Strava is just getting started. Maybe one day if Strava takes off nationally and internationally but that day is not now.

mtbr member
    They are National for sure, international too for that matter but not as big internationally I dont think. I think strava is worth EVERY penny and its so much more than the old MotionBased or Garmin Connect for that matter. I love the features and it keeps me working harder and harder - even if only to beat myself!
    "Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    We should all kick each others asses to protect the environment.."

mtbr member
    I should clarify........when I say "beat myself" I mean beat my times!! Hahahahaha.......Strava has nothing to do with me beating myself.

mtbr member
    Sup guys!

Many thx,

DArcio
    Definitely do the CCCX races. They are great events to get introduced to our local MTB scene. You can race individual races, but they do award series points and give out prizes at the end of the season. As for upgrading, Cat 3 (Beg) and Cat 2 (Sport) are both on the honor system and do not require an annual license. So you can buy a one day license for the CCCX race and race beginner. If you crush the field, race Cat 2 at future races. If you feel like you aren't ready to upgrade, stick with Cat 3 for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyJay
    BC was referring to the CCCX XC races, not CX. But both are extremely fun.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Not sure what I'm doing, if I help the cause any, or just don't belong here but I joined Strava over the weekend and it seems pretty cool.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mtbr.com KOM at Strava-strava.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by mmanuel09
    Not sure what I'm doing, if I help the cause any, or just don't belong here but I joined Strava over the weekend and it seems pretty cool.
    Living next to Diablo, you can't help but contribute. Be Sure to sign up for the KOM team.
    Are we putting air in the tires today?

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Ebider - YOU ARE KILLING IT OVER HERE....

Does this mean I"m on the team. I'm trying to get others to join. You know who they are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mtbr.com KOM at Strava-stava2.jpg  

PRETENDURO
    Today I did a repeat of yesterday’s ride— Kennedy - Woods - Alma Bridge - St. Joseph’s. http://www.strava.com/rides-by-count...y-woods-336655

The wind totally sucked balls though, so I took it extra easy.

Scrawled a special message in the dirt on the top of Kennedy@Woods.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Wow, impressive ride: 5600 feet and at the end still a few PRs in St Joe's.
    Better be careful about posting this on mtbr, unless you don't mind if jms lets the humping dogs loose on you too.
    Also known as Menso's dad.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by JL de Jong
    Wow, impressive ride: 5600 feet and at the end still a few PRs in St Joe's.
    Well, there were other people riding on their lunchbreaks by the time I got to St. Joe’s, so of course I had to pretend to be a badass and hammer it a little bit.

I still need a more practical bike for these rides, surely I could do 3,000 more feet per ride without all this weight.

Quote Originally Posted by JL de Jong
    Better be careful about posting this on mtbr, unless you don't mind if jms lets the humping dogs loose on you too.
    jms? Humping dogs? What’s that all about?

mtbr member

Hope 2 flats

Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker
    "I still need a more practical bike for these rides, surely I could do 3,000 more feet per ride without all this weight."

Dude...if you got a more practical bike, you might have a tough time finding anyone that can keep up with you.

"jms? Humping dogs? What’s that all about?"
    Some folks (guilty) are trying to talk him out of posting certain KOM challenges at Soquel Demo due to the DH aspect of this thing...no sweat.

Anyhow, tried to knock out a "quick ride" this fine AM in the rain (yes, it rained). Two flats coming down Overgrown and St. Joes however turned "quick" into "you better get your ass in gear...you are late for work, pal" werd

PRETENDURO
    I did the same ride again, this time with a bit brisker pace in places:

http://www.strava.com/rides-by-count...y-woods-337863

Dedicated it to Steve Sokol (he would have rode it hard on a heavy-assed bike, I am sure).

For some reason Strava is reporting the ride as having a couple hundred feet less altitude though. Strange.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by squashyo
    "jms? Humping dogs? What’s that all about?"
    Some folks (guilty) are trying to talk him out of posting certain KOM challenges at Soquel Demo due to the DH aspect of this thing...no sweat.
    Actually my strength is going UP the hills at a consistent pace, I am not into that whole “risking my life” business of bombing down hills.

pro leisure tour
    Actually my strength is going UP the hills at a consistent pace, I am not into that whole “risking my life” business of bombing down hills.
    Agreed!

mtbr member
    Our top three riders are holding down places 4 through 6 in the mens competition this month and our top two women are in places 8 and 18 in the womens competition. Keep it up. You are climbing animals!

PRETENDURO
    I’ll ride until my legs break…*or some sort of unavoidable family related event gets in the way (Friday and Saturday I will probably not be able to ride at all ). Unless ancient rascal wants to ride up Kennedy - Woods - Barlow - Hicks/etc./whateverthefack tomorrow, I will do another 5,500 foot repeat of my past three days. Really now, what else am I going to do with my unemployed ass?

I like mtn biking, too
    Too funny, I'm down to 48th amongst the gals. I swear, for a week there in January, I was like, 5th, but the past several weeks have totally sucked! (And I had to get at least a wee bit of snowboarding in...) Gettin' back in the game soon, hopefully. Go ladies!
    Half the planet is deep into bloody tribal mayhem. We’re just riding bikes (and drinking beer) here.
    ~Fairfaxian

mtbr member
    I’ll ride until my legs break…*or some sort of unavoidable family related event gets in the way (Friday and Saturday I will probably not be able to ride at all ). Unless ancient rascal wants to ride up Kennedy - Woods - Barlow - Hicks/etc./whateverthefack tomorrow, I will do another 5,500 foot repeat of my past three days. Really now, what else am I going to do with my unemployed ass?
    Not to derail the thread completely but how do you do this? My legs are WASTED after a ride and the idea of going back out the next day seems impossible. So many of you guys here are able to do these huge rides day after day and I truly dont understand how you recover that fast?

mtbr member
    Also to be noted is that Ron Shevock (#9 overall) is also a mtbr.com member but it seems that his climbing feet go to his Shop team and not mtbr (same for Clint Classen as well).
    Last edited by Okie Dokie; 03-20-2011 at 10:09 AM.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBShane
    Not to derail the thread completely but how do you do this? My legs are WASTED after a ride and the idea of going back out the next day seems impossible. So many of you guys here are able to do these huge rides day after day and I truly dont understand how you recover that fast?
    I spend about 15 minutes or so stretching in the morning before I ride. I ride to/from the trails, so I get warmed up before getting vertical. I also go at a relatively easy pace for most of the ride, saving some strength for the steep stuff. Surely my food intake helps though.

fc
    Today is a good day to ride.

Congratulations ladies on the great numbers. Congratulations top mtbr dudes for keeping up with the pros in the top men.

fc

fc
    Interview response:

MTBR.com is the Studio Velo KOM Challenge Club winners for February. We’re talking with Francis Cebedo, founder of mtbr.com, about the club and how the KOM Challenge has helped make the riders a tighter group.

1. KOM Challenge: Francis, hearty congratulations to the mtbr.com team. You guys really put the legs down to put a late surge over the runner ups, San Francisco’s Mission Cycling, last month’s Club winners. Was the determination level pretty intense during those last few days?

- We started 10 days late in the February challenge and had very low expectations. But our enthusiasm built up like a tidal wave culminating in the last few days. There were about 10 lead changes with our rival Mission Cycling and our members went absolutely insane: some abandoned their families, stopped looking for work or, if they had a job, rode deep into the night, and climbed 5k, 6k, 7k feet everyday for the team

A rumor spread that a keg of beer was involved and that was the turning point in this battle.

2. KOM Challenge: The majority of feet your team racked up were done on mountain bikes, right?

- A majority was done on mountain bikes. Many people resorted to riding on the road when the trail conditions got bad, but most of the club members primarily ride dirt.

3. KOM Challenge: Tell us about some of the team members? With 65 members I’m sure you have a few characters that really stand out in the crowd? (ages, background, gender, employment, etc)

- We have elite racers and hardcore partiers in the group but the people who really stepped it this challenge are very normal riders. One is 60+ years old, one is a downhiller, a commuter, a newbie. They are not our fastest climbers but they became our best climbers as they were bonded by a common goal.

4. KOM Challenge: Francis, perhaps you could go out back and drag a few club members in here so we can get their take on the KOM Challenge – what it meant to them? How it might have pushed them to achieve?

Urban Turban: he KOM Challenge motivated me to ride much more than usual. I'm not very fast, so gaining KOM titles on segments is not very motivating at this point in time. With the KOM challenge, endurance plays a much more important role than speed. That alone pushed me to climb four times more than I averaged per month in the past year. The challenge also brought together some of us who have conversed over the forum but never ridden together.

Leopold: It helped me realise that I am capable of cranking out many 4,000+ foot rides pretty much back to back.

Ratpick: For me, the focus has always been on miles. The climbing comes naturally in the Bay Area but is also the way to get stronger since I don't have the discipline to do intervals on flat roads/trainer. Focusing on climbing since joining the KOM contest has already improved my strength. Unfortunately, the lack of long miles is not helping me lose weight to climb faster!

Francis: Mtbr members predominantly like to descend singletrack and drink beer. I think the tipping point here was they were empowered to rally under the mtbr.com brand. The support and determination surprised everyone.

5. KOM Challenge: Gents, what’s the off-road experience like in the San Jose and South Bay area? Is there a lot of access? Restrictions? User conflicts?

The Bay Area has some of the best singletrack trails in the world. Unfortunately, up to 80% of it is illegal to mountain bikers. We are handcuffed with $400 tickets and a battery of ridiculous laws like 'No night riding allowed'. Nonetheless, we are a group that loves life and our riding fire always rages on.

6. KOM Challenge: Francis, what’s the mtbr.com website’s main focus? How does it contribute to the sport? What does mtbr.com mean to your members?

Ratpick: A way to connect with other riders and be part of the MTB community. Some deep friendships occur at mtbr

JL: mtbr.com connects mountain bikers who have a shared interest in the sport locally. It is a great resource to organize group rides to explore new terrain, such as the vast Henry Coe State Park, or to ask questions about anything from where to buy Pliny to advise on best trails to ride when visiting the area. Occasionally, some will boast about their performance in races or, worse, about their KOM status on a particular Strava segment or, the worst, about their son's biking achievements.

Francis: Mtbr is brand that is recognized in many corners of the globe as we have 1.3 million monthly users. But at its core, it is a place where mountain bikers form solid bonds recommending products and sharing experiences with each other.

It's like the old saying: "Live to Mtbr. Mtbr to live."

7. KOM Challenge: Do you see mtbr.com encouraging your users to form other regional teams?

This can really catch on with the rest of our site and our other site Roadbikereview. But we would have to figure out some revenue relationship as Mtbr is purely advertising supported.

8. KOM Challenge: Any particular beer you want in the keg you guys have earned?

Why yes:
    Russian River Pliny the Elder
    Russian River Blind Pig
    Russian River Stout
    Drake's IPA

9. KOM Challenge: What surprised you the most in this experience?

Francis: Having tested dozens of bike computers and power meters, I thought gps devices and other electronics detracted from the mountain biking experience. I was surprised to see that this Garmin 500/Strava combination added to the experience.

JL: How caught up the riders were in this competition. Some of us even send their wives out to ride more climbing feet, others went for night rides in the cold and rain or went for 8000 feet epic rides up and down fire roads. I think we climbed close to half a million feet in the last three days of February.

CodePoet: For me it was how much it made me want to ride again. Having ridden a lot in my 20s I lost that passion to my career and family. Today I am facing 40 yrs old and this has re-awaken my desire to turn the cranks and makes me realize that I can fit riding in with my daily life and that keeping myself in good health; while it may take time away from both family and work it extends the likelihood that I will have both longer in my life. (having an amazingly supportive wife helps)

Leopold: he last-minute teamwork of many members going out on the last day and cranking up some insane altitude numbers.

MrCrash: I'm surprised it took tech geek JL this long to get a GPS and join Strava

more skier than biker
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie Dokie
    Also to be noted is that Ron Shevock (#9 overall) is also a mtbr.com member but it seems that his climbing feet go to his Shop team and not mtbr (same for Clint Classen as well).
    Thanks man! Actually, I am now #5 overall (this will not last long however, as I have a week and half of work travel coming up where I will not be able to ride at all.)

Also, I tried to join the MTBR team as well, but the KOM challenge doesn't seem to want to let one sign up for both a Shop Team (Mad Cat Bikes for me) and a Club Team (MTBR)....So since I can only do one, my allegiance is my brick and mortar shop. Sorry!
    Last edited by Tyrone Shoelaces; 03-09-2011 at 09:59 AM.

MSH
    mtbr member
    I
    8. KOM Challenge: Any particular beer you want in the keg you guys have earned?

Why yes:
    Russian River Pliny the Elder
    Russian River Blind Pig
    Russian River Stout
    Drake's IPA
    Guys...just an FYI. Russian river doesn't do kegs anymore for consumers.
    Also, you can't order kegs through liquor strores etc, so unless someone has an "in" with a pub or restaurant acct it will be a no go.
    Last keg we were able to get was a keg of Pliny for my bachelor party but that was back in 2007

I wish I could join for whatever brew they end up getting, but I will have to do a virtual toast from the Rockies.

I like mtn biking, too

Russian River

I wonder how many growlers = 1 keg. The RRB black beer that I brought to the Mt. Ham ride which folks seemed to like was called "Rejection", fyi. I am not sure where one would get a growler other than all the way up in Santa Rosa, though.
    Half the planet is deep into bloody tribal mayhem. We’re just riding bikes (and drinking beer) here.
    ~Fairfaxian

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast