Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    I am trying to rope my buddy into the MTBR KOM challenge here too. He puts some decent elevation up .......... his name is Greg so we'll see what his elevation does for us.
    "Originally Posted by iheartbicycles
    We should all kick each others asses to protect the environment.."

mtbr member
    7852 roadie footies today on my first century of the year. This contest is nuts - riding back from the meeting spot, in the dark (under lights), I swear I almost went up OLH a second time just for the extra footies!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ratpick
    7852 roadie footies today on my first century of the year. This contest is nuts - riding back from the meeting spot, in the dark (under lights), I swear I almost went up OLH a second time just for the extra footies!
    Rockin - that's what we need! I think we started the day 97,000 behind Mission then slipped to 103,000 - now the gap is down to 89,000!

swag ho Administrator
    We have the wrong strategy. We need to pile up our numbers and upload them all on Feb. 28. Or go to a different team and come back in at the end of the month. Sneak attack.

fc

Lusus Naturae
    Quote Originally Posted by francois
    We have the wrong strategy. We need to pile up our numbers and upload them all on Feb. 28. Or go to a different team and come back in at the end of the month. Sneak attack.

fc
    yup, lay low until the time to pounce is right. waiting for Marco to join up, its not like his current club has a chance

mtbr member

fc
    I was wondering how that would work Are other regional sub-forums in on this too? Maybe stickies at the top of each forum, in an attempt to recruit others?

mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Having to stick to the paved roads lately I find I do about 1/2 the climbing per mile that I do on the dirt. Come on trails, dry out!! :-)

Natural body armor
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBalance
    yup, lay low until the time to pounce is right. waiting for Marco to join up, its not like his current club has a chance
    Shut your mouth!!

We're in 23rd place in only 7 folks, we'll make it to page one by end of the month, in spite of FC.

Unless he wants to pay with bike bling for my 50k... somebody said everybody's got a price...
    ZT
    "There is no A-line"
    Quadzilla - On-One USA

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen_Turtle
    We're in 23rd place in only 7 folks, we'll make it to page one by end of the month, in spite of FC.
    The elevation total of our top 7 riders alone would put us in 9th place

Still would not even get us close to winning...

mtbr member
    Is anyone also using the +3 site? Sounds like a no brainer if we're all using Strava to upload rides to +3 and raise money for charity.

http://www.plus3network.com/

Let's ride SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by maleonardphi
    Is anyone also using the +3 site? Sounds like a no brainer if we're all using Strava to upload rides to +3 and raise money for charity.

http://www.plus3network.com/

I am. I've raised $500 so far for IMBA. It is a cool system, and so easy like you said.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho
    I am. I've raised $500 so far for IMBA. It is a cool system, and so easy like you said.
    Is there a way to upload GPX files like with Strava? I only see options to upload dirctly from a garmin device or by hand. I use my phone with MyTracks, and can't figure out how to upload the GPX files.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by rensho
    I see 54 members, but only 44 that have logged rides in 2011. Perhaps they've joined, but haven't uploaded their first ride yet.
    You can be on as many teams as you want, but can only select one for the KOM challenge. So I'm on both the TWW and MTBR teams, but doing the KOM challenge with TWW. Like Marco said, every man has his price ;-)

mtbr member

fc
    Gap is down to 68,382 as of this morning. Looks like people aren't down with the strategy...

2,600 more for me this morning - not uploaded.

mtbr member
    Double post

mtbr member
    Is there a way to upload GPX files like with Strava? I only see options to upload dirctly from a garmin device or by hand. I use my phone with MyTracks, and can't figure out how to upload the GPX files.
    The option is there for me.

1) Upload New Activity (blue button, top right corner)

2) Upload a file on your computer (the second of three choices)

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrCrash
    The option is there for me.

1) Upload New Activity (blue button, top right corner)

2) Upload a file on your computer (the second of three choices)
    Sorry, I got off on a tangent and was asking about the +3 network site.

mtbr member
    I am planning on getting over 5k on tonights ride. It will be a road ride up sierra rd and then back down and up again. I might even go for a third time which should translate into 1.5 hours of climbing and almost 6k of elevation. This is going to be difficult and not any fun. Hope my light holds up for that amount of time. Anybody care to suffer with me? I am really wishing I had a 34/28. I only have a 25 in back and that makes for a lot of standing while climbing. I am purely going for elevation and not time. Going to be chilly up there!
    They never made the "Slowster"

MSH
    mtbr member
    Unfortunately, a lot of roller rides this time of year here in Denver, so that doesn't help much with the footies

Anyone have any coupon codes?
    I added 5 rides for the free plan and contributed 11K to the cause for the team, but don't really want to spend the $59 annual fee if I can help it.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

mtbr member
    Sorry I still waiting on more codes. Have asked about 5 times for more and my "source" trying to get 10 more. Just waiting

I post when available.
    Originally Posted by XC62701
    Agreed...make it longer. I want to know death is an option

MSH
    mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie Dokie
    Sorry I still waiting on more codes. Have asked about 5 times for more and my "source" trying to get 10 more. Just waiting

I post when available.
    Thanks! That would help as I have about 20K for the month at this point that I could contribute.

swag ho Administrator
    You can be on as many teams as you want, but can only select one for the KOM challenge. So I'm on both the TWW and MTBR teams, but doing the KOM challenge with TWW. Like Marco said, every man has his price ;-)
    The city of saratoga contacted me about about the size of my belgian beer fests. So the next one next month may have to be invitation only to Kom members.

In???

Fc

mtbr member
    The city of saratoga contacted me about about the size of my belgian beer fests. So the next one next month may have to be invitation only to Kom members.

In???

Fc
    Tempting...

mtbr member

I'll put it on the calendar

In???

Fc
    Can we do it at the top of St. Joes?

mtbr member

In???

Fc
    Was it too big or too small Either way, I am in. Prizes for drinking your vertical footies?

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 20 ... LastLast