Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 807
  1. #1
    (slight return)
    Reputation: slide mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,042

    "Live from the trail" photo thread

    Thread for "Live from the Trail" photos. *With the new forums and tapatalk (and other apps?), you can now post photos to mtbr from your phone. *This thread is *only* for photos posted from the trail! *Don't even think about taking photos with your $5K SLR,*editing*them up nice and pretty with photoshop when you get home and trying to pass them off in this thread! *Special server software will analyze photo exif data and timestamps and determine photo time and location from shadows and weather information. *This data will be cross referenced with the time of post, cheaters will automatically have their rep power dinged! *Show your trail shots as they happen here.


    First photo...Trails in prime condition this morning...

    -slide


    Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by slide mon; 06-09-2011 at 12:23 PM. Reason: Fixed the quotes on the title

  2. #2
    (slight return)
    Reputation: slide mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,042
    Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1307626884894.jpg  


  3. #3
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,762
    Nice
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  4. #4
    swag ho Administrator
    Reputation: francois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1996
    Posts
    18,064
    Great idea!!

  5. #5
    Crazed Country Rebel
    Reputation: iheartbicycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    4,985
    Quote Originally Posted by slide mon View Post
    Thread for "Live from the Trail" photos. *With the new forums and tapatalk (and other apps?), you can now post photos to mtbr from your phone. *This thread is *only* for photos posted from the trail! *Don't even think about taking photos with your $5K SLR,*editing*them up nice and pretty with photoshop when you get home and trying to pass them off in this thread! *Special server software will analyze photo exif data and timestamps and determine photo time and location from shadows and weather information. *This data will be cross referenced with the time of post, cheaters will automatically have their rep power dinged! *Show your trail shots as they happen here.


    First photo...Trails in prime condition this morning...

    -slide


    Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk
    you bastard!
    Stupid, but sometimes witty. Occasionally brilliant. Slow and fat though.

    Specialized sucks dong

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: grrrah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4,152
    Closest I've been to dirt all week

  7. #7
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434
    Havens, nice! IHB's right, yah bastahd!!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

  8. #8
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Boggs this eve.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  9. #9
    bicycle rider
    Reputation: morganfletcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,660
    Innaugural night ride for the new Turner

    Morgan

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1307693088163.jpg  


  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nachomc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6,523
    My SLR was only $1k. Is that OK to use?
    :wq

  11. #11
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434
    Neeeww Turner? What can't that new Tallboy handle them Oakland Hills?? ;p
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

  12. #12
    dude with orange car
    Reputation: Plim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    2,580
    My old Turner took me right into a tree last night in the Oakland hills.

    Clearly I need a new bike!
    This is no time for levity. - Oliver Hardy

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Fairfaxian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    550
    Hey Captain Cobb - Has Game Trail been restored at Boggs?

    (sorry, no live pix 2 post)
    I like to bike.

  14. #14
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434
    Well, dont put up with that, time for a new one then!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

  15. #15
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairfaxian View Post
    Hey Captain Cobb - Has Game Trail been restored at Boggs?

    (sorry, no live pix 2 post)
    No not yet, however I believe it is in the works to do so. What ever that means.

  16. #16
    ~~~
    Reputation: tburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    1,873
    Oh, sure, wait until we come back from Utah to post up the rules.

  17. #17
    bicycle rider
    Reputation: morganfletcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,660
    Quote Originally Posted by JMac47 View Post
    Neeeww Turner? What can't that new Tallboy handle them Oakland Hills?? ;p
    Tallboy does great! It's for racing and climby rides. SULTAN is for Downieville and descendy rides, and for "rough play".

    Sadly, had to walk out last night, blew up my freehub. Still a fun ride with good friends.

    Morgan

  18. #18
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434

    Well bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by morganfletcher View Post
    Tallboy does great! It's for racing and climby rides. SULTAN is for Downieville and descendy rides, and for "rough play".

    Sadly, had to walk out last night, blew up my freehub. Still a fun ride with good friends.

    Morgan
    Blewout your freewheel with all your "Watts" you put out! Now I get the new part, thought the Turner was your 5spot.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

  19. #19
    mtb'er
    Reputation: Empty_Beer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,744
    Quote Originally Posted by morganfletcher View Post
    Tallboy does great! It's for racing and climby rides. SULTAN is for Downieville and descendy rides, and for "rough play".

    Sadly, had to walk out last night, blew up my freehub. Still a fun ride with good friends.

    Morgan
    Keep an eye out on your Turner frame.. my buddy's 4 mo. old Flux cracked. Turner shot him a new one pretty darn quick though.


  20. #20
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,042
    Gails goodness.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Haus Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,391
    Not quite the trail just yet, but a close second.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1307754740257.jpg  


  22. #22
    mtbr member
    Reputation: killjoyken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    521
    I'm far too cheap to spend 3 bucks on tapatalk. The trails were nice and quiet at Demo today.

    Santa Cruz Bronson - Niner EMD9 Rigid

  23. #23
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434
    Nice! Looks a little more tempered conditions then out here in AZ.
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

  24. #24
    bicycle rider
    Reputation: morganfletcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,660
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Beer View Post
    Keep an eye out on your Turner frame.. my buddy's 4 mo. old Flux cracked. Turner shot him a new one pretty darn quick though.

    Empty_Beer: I've got the same story. Turner just stoked me with a 2011 frame when I broke my 2009 Sultan. I am a happy Turner owner. This is my fifth.

    A+++++ would buy again

    Morgan

  25. #25
    NedwannaB
    Reputation: JMac47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    8,434
    5th? Morgan, dude you must be on their frame replacement "watch" list!
    Wait,who did he tell you that?....

Page 1 of 33 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The "OFFICIAL" Canal Photo Thread
    By JrockFeltaz in forum Arizona
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. North Umpqua trail pt 2 (photo thread)
    By Sasquatch in forum Passion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:58 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Mtbr trail work at Demo Forest 4-27 Official Thread and Photo Report
    By francois in forum Trail Building and Advocacy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •