Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

"Live from the trail" photo thread

87K views 810 replies 133 participants last post by  Broncstad 
#1 · (Edited)
Thread for "Live from the Trail" photos. *With the new forums and tapatalk (and other apps?), you can now post photos to mtbr from your phone. *This thread is *only* for photos posted from the trail! *Don't even think about taking photos with your $5K SLR,*editing*them up nice and pretty with photoshop when you get home and trying to pass them off in this thread! *Special server software will analyze photo exif data and timestamps and determine photo time and location from shadows and weather information. *This data will be cross referenced with the time of post, cheaters will automatically have their rep power dinged! *Show your trail shots as they happen here.

First photo...Trails in prime condition this morning...

-slide

Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk

#201 · (Edited)
It can generate it as an output from Abvio, you just need to be sure to tell people that once it is viewable you need to switch to satellite mode b/c v-bulletin chops the line text into usable format.

~"Technically" mine are "live", but "with a x-minute delay." b/c I don't have the app to post true "live". :p

#215 ·
It's good. I got B.iCycle also. I like the interface of B.iCycle better but like how the Abvio app gives me a Google map. B.iCycle gives me an earth map (which I like better) but I can't post it. I also used the B.iCycle app today and imported it to the Abvio app to get the Google map to post.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.