Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

"Live from the trail" photo thread

87K views 810 replies 133 participants last post by  Broncstad 
#1 · (Edited)
Thread for "Live from the Trail" photos. *With the new forums and tapatalk (and other apps?), you can now post photos to mtbr from your phone. *This thread is *only* for photos posted from the trail! *Don't even think about taking photos with your $5K SLR,*editing*them up nice and pretty with photoshop when you get home and trying to pass them off in this thread! *Special server software will analyze photo exif data and timestamps and determine photo time and location from shadows and weather information. *This data will be cross referenced with the time of post, cheaters will automatically have their rep power dinged! *Show your trail shots as they happen here.

First photo...Trails in prime condition this morning...

-slide

Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk

#143 ·
I'm such a noob at MTB that the urban streets are my trails at the moment. Not a big deal, I'll "graduate" to real trails in time.

I'm sitting at...

Because of...

...yep, 3 flat tires and a 4 month old who is going to wake up soon.

Side note: you guys have youngins? Mine falls asleep with out fail Every time we start riding.

1/2 hour till they open. Tick tock

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.