Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 200 of 811
  1. #151
    (slight return)
    Reputation: slide mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartbicycles View Post
    Thread Nazi!
    Guilty. I guess I should cut people slack, I heard it can take at least week to figure out how to upload from tapatalk on an iphone.

    -slide, owns an android

  2. #152
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncstad View Post
    Las posadas?

  3. #153
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cobb View Post
    Las posadas?
    Annadale hot ass swim ride. The water was even too warm. That's channel trail.

  4. #154
    locked - time out
    Reputation: iheartbicycles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,058
    Quote Originally Posted by slide mon View Post
    Guilty. I guess I should cut people slack, I heard it can take at least week to figure out how to upload from tapatalk on an iphone.

    -slide, owns an android
    Hot tip: it helps if you log in, first!

  5. #155
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dstruct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    133
    Cruising some dirt roads by Groveland. Tuolumne River below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309794444.835740.jpg  


  6. #156
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,261
    Top of The Wall.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309803065.544484.jpg  


  7. #157
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    Oh yeah, life is great!!




  8. #158
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309806380.906924.jpgSea Otter Classic course Independent style

  9. #159
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309806854.178105.jpgone of my favorite signs on trail 49/50 Ft. Ord

  10. #160
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Haus Boss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,424






    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

  11. #161
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,730


    TOP OF RIDGE
    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  12. #162
    CHOCOLATE NASTIES Baker
    Reputation: tsimbu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post


    TOP OF RIDGE
    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Why do I look like such a GIANT!?!?!? I though black was slimming.
    Master of the unintentional track stand.

  13. #163
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309910636.529934.jpgFirst ride on my heckler today ,solid bike very happy. Thanks and Praise

  14. #164
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309911344.442979.jpgMr. Moment stopped for a visit

  15. #165
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    N pm"Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1309982404.202740.jpg
    Having trouble with app

  16. #166
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    92
    Quick lil ride in Golden/Wildcat...
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-uploadfromtaptalk1309995312115.jpg
    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

  17. #167
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    92
    Correction, that is tilden.. auto correction sucks.

  18. #168
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    Singletrack Session
    Top of Goat Trail"Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310001200.947549.jpg

  19. #169
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Not live but I tried
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310003457.586512.jpg  

    Last edited by Broncstad; 07-06-2011 at 07:18 PM.

  20. #170
    (slight return)
    Reputation: slide mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by orthorex View Post
    Top of The Wall.
    Nice! Snow report? Nice Yeti, I envy your new beefier chainstays and lower bottom bracket.

    -slide

  21. #171
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    3751 Old Lawley Toll Rd, Calistoga, CA 94515, USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310068173.403475.jpg  


  22. #172
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Got tapatalk working. This my fav thread. Thx to thread creator"Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310069295.738014.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310069676.115999.jpg  


  23. #173
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    1 more "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310070449.484944.jpg
    Second pic not live action
    Last edited by Broncstad; 07-07-2011 at 01:52 PM.

  24. #174
    Creecrop
    Reputation: creecrop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    19
    Doubletrack turned singletrack, this trail has many stories
    From tears to cheers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310147206.590211.jpg  


  25. #175
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    N. Burma
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310162102.628553.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  49.5 KB

  26. #176
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Broncstad View Post
    N. Burma
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310162102.628553.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  49.5 KB
    Looks like you got those new tires. Ardent 2.4? How do you like them?

  27. #177
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Last edited by Obi; 07-10-2011 at 02:35 AM.

  28. #178
    Dishwasher Safe
    Reputation: deadbolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,253
    Quote Originally Posted by slide mon View Post
    Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk



    What was this taken with? Obviously wasn't a cell phone…

  29. #179
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    First real ride. This is at the start of Dry Creek Trail in the Fremont hills...

    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310244397.870432.jpg

    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310244441.725074.jpg

    It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Rewarding I guess, but that Mill Creek Road climb kicked the piss out of me!

  30. #180
    mtbr member
    Reputation: SLOCanucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    52
    no problem lol... i clued in after i posted

    now I have to get a cooler phone

    Quote Originally Posted by slide mon View Post
    Guilty. I guess I should cut people slack, I heard it can take at least week to figure out how to upload from tapatalk on an iphone.

    -slide, owns an android

  31. #181
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by S/X Runner View Post
    ..It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Rewarding I guess, but that Mill Creek Road climb kicked the piss out of me!
    We used to use that for our evening "Mission to Mars" Ride when people wanted to climb up, and up, and up, and..well, you got the point of it. http://www.ebparks.org/parks/garin#trailmap

    Like people have said, watch it out on that section of trails, it's all exposed with pretty much zero chance at shade. Definitely would have been one to consider today starting out around 7-8am if I still had any geared bikes around. Better yet, just have someone drop you off at the dorms @CSUEB and string everything together and end up at the Dry Creek exit down by Decoto.

    *How many goathead thorn pieces did you get stuck picking out?

  32. #182
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Cobb View Post
    Looks like you got those new tires. Ardent 2.4? How do you like them?
    They are killer tires. Good in every way IMO. 29er tires are pricy too. No more quick road rides after work with the wife. I'm ready for boggs now.

  33. #183
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,730

    New antenna


    Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  34. #184
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,405
    No trails here. Home on Tuesday.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310319083.909110.jpg  


  35. #185
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    We used to use that for our evening "Mission to Mars" Ride when people wanted to climb up, and up, and up, and..well, you got the point of it. http://www.ebparks.org/parks/garin#trailmap

    Like people have said, watch it out on that section of trails, it's all exposed with pretty much zero chance at shade. Definitely would have been one to consider today starting out around 7-8am if I still had any geared bikes around. Better yet, just have someone drop you off at the dorms @CSUEB and string everything together and end up at the Dry Creek exit down by Decoto.

    *How many goathead thorn pieces did you get stuck picking out?
    I'm having trouble putting together a route from Mill Creek Road (up and up and up) to Decoto. The only way I found was to end up and the top of Ohlone ( by the pool). By the way, That Mill Creek climb is straight up ridiculous.

    No thorns. Thank god.

  36. #186
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    LOL, true on Mill Climb, I gave up on that as well as gears long ago. As far as Decoto, yeah, autocomplete sucks, I typed out the info for the ride over here as an alternate ride to try out but it all got chopped down.

    ~IOW I still need to figure out the posting via iPhone.


    Another topic, when was the last time anybody checked out Sheridan Road on the Sunol side?

  37. #187
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Obi View Post
    LOL, true on Mill Climb, I gave up on that as well as gears long ago. As far as Decoto, yeah, autocomplete sucks, I typed out the info for the ride over here as an alternate ride to try out but it all got chopped down.

    ~IOW I still need to figure out the posting via iPhone.


    Another topic, when was the last time anybody checked out Sheridan Road on the Sunol side?
    Tapatalk app, It's awesome!! Well worth the 3.00. Most all forums now accept it.

  38. #188
    Paper or plastic?
    Reputation: zorg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    8,730
    Quote Originally Posted by S/X Runner View Post
    Tapatalk app, It's awesome!! Well worth the 3.00. Most all forums now accept it.
    S/X, I think that Obi confused Mill Creek Rd by Mission Peak with Dry Creek park. Since you're in Fremont, you have 3 local options: 1) climbing up Misison Peak (brutal climb as you found out, but a good workout), 2) Coyote Hills (nothing really exciting) and 3) Dry Creek/Garin which runs north south from Mission Blvd @ Decoto all the way up to Cal State East Bay (nothing really exciting and the trails are a bit destroyed by the cattle but cool views from the top, good local ride after work).

    Welcome to the Fremontucker riding club.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

  39. #189
    I like mtn biking, too
    Reputation: shredchic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,001
    Grizzly @ Boggs... Nuthin but money dirt & flow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Half the planet is deep into bloody tribal mayhem. We’re just riding bikes (and drinking beer) here.
    ~Fairfaxian

  40. #190
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by zorg View Post
    S/X, I think that Obi confused Mill Creek Rd by Mission Peak with Dry Creek park. Since you're in Fremont, you have 3 local options: 1) climbing up Misison Peak (brutal climb as you found out, but a good workout), 2) Coyote Hills (nothing really exciting) and 3) Dry Creek/Garin which runs north south from Mission Blvd @ Decoto all the way up to Cal State East Bay (nothing really exciting and the trails are a bit destroyed by the cattle but cool views from the top, good local ride after work).

    Welcome to the Fremontucker riding club.
    Ahh, gotcha.

    I'm gonna do the Mill Creek RD. Climb again soon!! F that hill!! I'm coming for you Mill Creek!!

  41. #191
    Pirate!!!
    Reputation: Captain Cobb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,405
    Quote Originally Posted by shredchic View Post
    Grizzly @ Boggs... Nuthin but money dirt & flow.
    You're killin me. Wednesday morning it's ON!!

  42. #192
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Live action"Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310423757.524918.jpg

  43. #193
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,425
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  44. #194
    (slight return)
    Reputation: slide mon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    2,093
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumpfy View Post
    Man, some people have posted non-live pictures but this takes it to another level. When was this taken? 1986? Rep anyway.

    -slide

  45. #195
    VRC Illuminati
    Reputation: Rumpfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    17,425
    Quote Originally Posted by slide mon View Post
    Man, some people have posted non-live pictures but this takes it to another level. When was this taken? 1986? Rep anyway.

    -slide
    Ok okkkkkkay, I cheated a little. Pic is four days old. Bike is only 16 years old.
    -eric-

    http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

  46. #196
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    Knights Valley"Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310521839.628893.jpg

  47. #197
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310522368.453621.jpg

  48. #198
    Laker and a Trail Blazer
    Reputation: Broncstad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    813
    "Live from the trail" photo thread-imageuploadedbytapatalk1310524089.409895.jpg action shot

  49. #199
    Obi
    Obi is offline
    -_-
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    4,301
    "Dusk Patrol Spin". Rode all the way out the A.C.T. to the shoreline.
    http://maps.google.com/?q=http://sha...10712-1900.kml








  50. #200
    mtbr member
    Reputation: S/X Runner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    514
    OK, how did you make/upload that Google map? Did the app do it or did make it "manually"?

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The "OFFICIAL" Canal Photo Thread
    By JrockFeltaz in forum Arizona
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:03 PM
  2. North Umpqua trail pt 2 (photo thread)
    By Sasquatch in forum Passion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:58 PM
  3. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 10:26 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 09:42 PM
  5. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 04:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •