Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

"Live from the trail" photo thread

87K views 810 replies 133 participants last post by  Broncstad 
#1 · (Edited)
Thread for "Live from the Trail" photos. *With the new forums and tapatalk (and other apps?), you can now post photos to mtbr from your phone. *This thread is *only* for photos posted from the trail! *Don't even think about taking photos with your $5K SLR,*editing*them up nice and pretty with photoshop when you get home and trying to pass them off in this thread! *Special server software will analyze photo exif data and timestamps and determine photo time and location from shadows and weather information. *This data will be cross referenced with the time of post, cheaters will automatically have their rep power dinged! *Show your trail shots as they happen here.

First photo...Trails in prime condition this morning...

-slide

Sent from my Inspire 4G running CM7 using Tapatalk

#139 ·
iPhone via tapatalk

Early morn ride.
Tire Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel

Reactions: slide mon
#181 ·
..It was one of the hardest things I've ever done. Rewarding I guess, but that Mill Creek Road climb kicked the piss out of me!
:D We used to use that for our evening "Mission to Mars" Ride when people wanted to climb up, and up, and up, and..well, you got the point of it. http://www.ebparks.org/parks/garin#trailmap

Like people have said, watch it out on that section of trails, it's all exposed with pretty much zero chance at shade. Definitely would have been one to consider today starting out around 7-8am if I still had any geared bikes around. Better yet, just have someone drop you off at the dorms @CSUEB and string everything together and end up at the Dry Creek exit down by Decoto.

*How many goathead thorn pieces did you get stuck picking out?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.