• 01-09-2013
    PACS
    Truckee, Demo, South shore tahoe, UC, Tyrolean DH
  • 01-09-2013
    Axe
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Steve Brule View Post
    I must nominate Big Tree and Widow Maker trails in coastal Mendocino.

Google told me about Jesse. But is there a map of sorts?

Probably paying for a tour would be good karma.
  • 01-10-2013
    Dpca10
    Probably the TRT from Tahoe meadows to tunnel
  • 01-10-2013
    Bokchoicowboy
    1 Attachment(s)
    Current favorite is Whittemore Gulch trail in Purisima Creek Redwoods OSP above Half Moon Bay. I like it for the nice flow you can get into while seeing some really great views on the varied terrain. I also like it because it is not technical, which allows me to bring along my daughter or friends new to mountain biking and they get to feel like they are really out there riding.
  • 01-10-2013
    PACS
    Big fan of whittemore Gulch, good call!
  • 01-10-2013
    dirtvert
    ^^ Yep!

My g/f and I rode Purisma from Half Moon Bay when we were visiting the area last summer. It was one of our favorite rides of the year--and pretty much sealed the deal on moving back to the Bay Area.
  • 01-11-2013
    ehigh

Dutra

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  • 01-11-2013
    jerms
    Lawndale
    Lawndale ...because I don't have to think at all, just smile.
  • 01-11-2013
    zgroove
    Skeggs, Demo, & Annadel in North Bay.....Georgetown mining trails in El Dorado County.....3rd Divide in Downie!
  • 01-11-2013
    IAmHolland
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bokchoicowboy View Post
    Current favorite is Whittemore Gulch trail in Purisima Creek Redwoods OSP above Half Moon Bay. I like it for the nice flow you can get into while seeing some really great views on the varied terrain. I also like it because it is not technical, which allows me to bring along my daughter or friends new to mountain biking and they get to feel like they are really out there riding.

Whittemore is very cool!
  • 01-12-2013
    Cameron85
    Los Posades is my favorite or just about anyting by the coast near Jenner.