Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    2012 Race: April 28th!
    Lemurian pictures are up at trailtime.net We've set it up so you can download any of the pics at no cost...enjoy!
    www.shastalemurian.com!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Shasta Lemurian = great race, great course, great promoter

I've been racing the Shasta Lemurian since it was in French Gulch. My Intermediate course record has held the last two years, and I just raced the Long Course this year. I drive all the way from the Oakland/Berkeley area not only for this race, but the month before the race for a pre-ride with the locals, including the amazing Ron Bresolin/Lemurian Guy. Ron is a really great, very approachable guy who really loves the sport. He and his wife, along with a truckload of fantastic volunteers put on a very prime event. Someone else said the riding is so good it should be illegal. Well, it is that good, and anywhere around here that attempts such riding is illegal. Whiskeytown has amazing trails and I hope they will stay open for years to come! (Please ride responsibly, and maturely!!!) We don't have riding like this where I live, and this race is a yearly favorite of mine!!! Wherever you live, grab a buddy or two, and head up for the Shasta Lemurian. Leg cramps or not, I guarantee you'll love both the course, and pre/post-race environment.

Mountain Lion Bait
    How long was the handle on the shovel you used to unearth this relic of a thread?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2