Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    mtb57jim
    You going to ride Thursday Mad Dog it so what time in were?
    Biker Buddy 57jim
    "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey." Kenji Miyazawa

mtb57jim
    How's the water?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-dsc04311.jpg  

Biker Buddy 57jim

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

... and if we just ... Thursday Ride

I will be out of town tomorrow and will not be up for a Thursday Ride when I get back. I sent an e-mail message. Maybe you can post something there by reply to all and schedule a time and place. Think about me when you are out there. I will be open for rides this weekend and Monday night for sure.

Mike.............................................. .................................................. ......................

Ride Responsibly
    This weekend the place to be is Loafer Creek
    http://www.active.com/page/Event_Det...3-9252108DD3A4

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

... and if we just ... Monday Night Ride

Jim sez let's meet at the Saddle Dam at 6pm on Monday, see y'all there.

Mike.............................................. .................................................. .

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday Night Ride

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Jim sez let's meet at the Saddle Dam at 6pm on Monday, see y'all there.

Mike.............................................. .................................................. .

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

... and if we just ... Thursday Ride

Last Monday night ride was terrific. Rode from the Saddle Dam to the horse camp area then back to the Saddle Dam and on over to the Marina and on up to the top of the Man Way trail and down the Racetrack. Good ride almost 2 hours and the temperature was not bad. Jim got out manuvered by a bunny.

Thursday let's meet at the parking above the restrooms at the dam. No rain forecast until Friday but warm clothes is a good idea. Charge up your lights, see you there.

Mad Dog Blue Flame Trailmaster....................................... .............................

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Last Monday night ride was terrific. Rode from the Saddle Dam to the horse camp area then back to the Saddle Dam and on over to the Marina and on up to the top of the Man Way trail and down the Racetrack. Good ride almost 2 hours and the temperature was not bad. Jim got out manuvered by a bunny.

Thursday let's meet at the parking above the restrooms at the dam. No rain forecast until Friday but warm clothes is a good idea. Charge up your lights, see you there.

Mad Dog Blue Flame Trailmaster....................................... .............................

mtb57jim
    Ok Mad Dog,
    The ride will be out to the picnic table on North Arm. Meet at the cul-de-sac. If outhers want to take the trip to the end of the trail we'll talk about that on the ride, It's a go for some of the riders on the Chrismas light ride we'll talk about it Monday see you at 6:00
    mtb57jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-dsc04314.jpg  

Biker Buddy 57jim

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Monday Night Ride

Got it, the cul-de-sac at 6 to head for North Fork. I sent the e-mail and I included information about the Oroville Downtown Light Parade on Saturday December 12.

Mad Dog Blue Flame TrailMaster....................................... ..................

mtbr member

Monday Nov. 23 night ride

Ride Responsibly
    Rides coming up?

mtbr member
    First Post!

Anybody interested in a Turkey Day ride? I will be starting out on Burma Thursday morning and heading for the dam, then to Potters and possibly beyond.
    Doug Weseman.

mtbr member

Turkey Day ride

Oro D,
    Eric, Patti, Mike & I are doing day after Turkey Day ride. Friday 27th Burma Road , just past the gate. 10:00 am. The intent is to ride the whole Dam Loop. your welcom to join in. Call me.

Lex

mtbr member
    I will try to make it.

mtb57jim
    Thanks for the offer, We will be riding at Bullards Bar Sat. meet at Lakeside Mkt at 6:45am leaving at 7:05 it's the longer ride this time, it will be harder and some very thin single track bring your "A" game on for some darn good and fun riding. It may be a little cool also. Sat. 6:45 Lakeside Mkt switch backs and thin trails nothing you can't handle :O
    Biker Buddy 57jim

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Hey mtb57jim, Medicaid Jim is planning the same ride at 9:00 AM. Sat. Can we all sleep-in and make that ride? See you there. MtnbikeMike.

mtb57jim
    Well what do you think? Is it going to be a snow ride up that high at Bullards. I've got the cold weather clothes to do it what about the rest of you? For the 9:00 leave time I'll check with two riders I say 9:00 is a GREAT TIME. What ist the game plan Rain Or Shine?
    Biker Buddy 57jim

mtb57jim

... and if we just ...

I'm thinking about a snow ride
    Biker Buddy 57jim

mtb57jim
    How Bout You
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-bullards-bar-iv-009.jpg  

Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-bullards-bar-iv-045.jpg  

Biker Buddy 57jim

mtbr member

Snow Ride?

[SIZE="3"]New Bullards Bar Reservoir the weather channel . I'm ready for snow on my tires, but I have the gear also. Other biker buddies my not so we should think of an alternative ride location[/SIZE]

mtbr member

Bicycle lights by Lumicycle

The next lights I buy will be the LEDSys4 Flood Elite26RACE Bicycle lights by Lumicycle
    1120/2240 Lumen that should do the job for the Agony ride, 24 hours of Gold and any other 12 or 24 hour event I'm planning on next year

mtbr member
    You might want to look at these first: http://www.geomangear.com/index.php?...roducts_id=138

Over $500 less and if you get the "Racer" kit it comes with an extra battery. I am thinking about getting two Racers. One for the bar and one for the helmet. Each one will have an extra battery. All for $250!

mtb57jim
    It was a great day for a bike ride! We need to do that ride as a Monday Night ride soon!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-100_0607.jpg  

Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-100_0635.jpg  

Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-100_0645.jpg  

Lake Oroville Biking Buddie's-100_0680.jpg  

Biker Buddy 57jim

mtb57jim
    Welcome to you huckandroll. You are more then welcome to come on out and ride. Yes we ride just about every Monday Night, I say just about because, Lord Willing we will ride. If you want my phone # send another private message and I'll send it to you. We meet at 6:00 and ride about 5 to 10mins after. We post our meeting place here on mtbr and we also get your e-mail address and sent you our meeting place also. You need some good lights and warm gear. Let me know.
    Biker Buddy 57jim

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast