Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Meet at the cul-de-sac tomorrow at 6 PM we will ride out the north fork trail. See you Monday at 6 PM

Mike

93% of all greeting cards are purchased by women.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Bullards Bar this Saturday.

Hope ya all can make it. Time and place to meet will be sent soon. Hopefully 0800 at Lakeside market.

Take care, Bill

More info to follow.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Itís on see below, Bullards Bar ride tomorrow. Meeting at Lakeside Market at 8 am.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday Ride 6-20-11.
    Let's meet at the Saddle Dam tomorrow 6-20-11 at 6 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Saturday Ride 6-25-11.
    A group will be riding the Feather Falls Trail this Saturday. Meet at the Lakeside Market at 0800. Be sure to bring plenty water and a snack or two.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday Ride.
    Monday, Meet at the Cul-de-sac for a crazy 8 ride we might even go to Potters Point for a swim. See everyone there at 6:00 PM
    mtbrjim

mtbr member
    you guys wouldnt happen to be riding thursday or friday? I would love to make it out to one of these rides and scope these trails. Got a few other buddies from Paradise who would also be interested. At this point im ready for some new dirt as ive ridden just about everything Bidwell and POA trails in Magalia have to offer. Thanks

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Yes there is a ride every Thursday at 5 PM. The group will meet at the parking area just above the restrooms at the top of the Dam on the south side. They take various trails from there which incloue routes to the Saddle Dam, Loafer Creek, Potters Point the North Fork and routes on the north and south side of the river.
    If you need more information you can call me at 533-3575.
    Mike

mtbr member
    Had a great time riding with you guys. Not sure who is who on this site in regards to who i rode with but everybody was super nice and helpful. Thanks for letting me tag along and hopefully I'll have a couple of other noobies with me next time i venture over to Oroville.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Glad you could make it. I have attached another link where you can go and look at ba calendar og Oroville rides. These are road rides and mountain bike rides and you are welcome to come along on any of these.
    http ://groupspaces . com/LakeOrovilleBicyclistsOrganiza/

Mike

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    No Monday Ride.
    Hi Mad Dog
    Maybe you can get this out to the biking buddies, No Monday Ride. I feel there might be to many people trying to park at the dam.
    Thanks mtbrjim

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Saturday July 9, 2011.
    Meet at the Lake Side Market this Saturday at 8 am for a Bullards Bar Ride.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Thursday Ride 7-7-11.
    Meet at the parking area above the resrerooms at the top of the Dam at 5 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday 7-11-11 Ride.
    Monday Night Ride will be meet at the cul-de-sac at the Dam tomorrow at 6 PM. We'll be going up the cut across down Killer Hill to Potters Point go jump in the lake and back to the cul-de-sac via lower to Dead Cow way out. Lets go for a swim Mtbrjim

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    December 26, 2011
    Letís meet at the cul-de-sac at the north end of the Dam Monday at 10 AM. We will ride the North Fork Trail all the way out to the goat camp. Good weather forecast, no rain (if that is good thing), bring water and a snack or two.

Partly Cloudy
    High
    57įF

Precip
    0%

Why does "slow down" and
    "slow up" mean the same thing?

Have a Merry Christmas you all!

May the Force be with you

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday Night Ride. Tomorrow 2-27-12 at 6 PM.
    Jim sezí What do you think of a little tuff one? Meet at the cal de sac tomorrow at 6PM head down to Burma Falls over to the graves and back up the switchbacks bring your balance and riding legs.

Charge them lights.

Why do we drive on a parkway
    And park on a driveway?

mtbr member
    Feb 2012

old Iron

Just returning to a sport that was once dominated by stringray bicycles with butterfly bars and bannana seen came 10 speeds man you could realy fly with one of them.

I have acquired a trek 850, a Giant mmc2 graphite, a nearly new Giant revel, and Just gor a 94 trek 2200 carbon campe road bike fairly mint. All in about two months. Been having a blast riding trails and on the road in morthern Ca. Chico Oroville Paradise.

I wonder how hard it would be to upgrade my 2200 trek front double to a tripple?

Ray

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Thursday Ride March 1, 2012 6PM
    The rain is forecast to move out of the area, there is a 20% chance of rain tomorrow at ride time. Not sure how much mud there is out there so letís ride from the cul-de-sac tomorrow at 6 PM. The Potters Loop is well drained so I thought we could do a crazy eight. go up the Cut Across, down Dead Cow, left to Pork Chop hill and back out.

Charge them lights.

6 pm
    50į F
    Precip:
    20%

If you are cross-eyed
    And have dyslexia,
    Can you read all right?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Letís meet at the parking above the restrooms at the top of the Dam tomorrow at 6 PM. We will ride up and over, down the long way to the Marina, the low way to Saddle Dam, around the corrals in Loafer Creek (not horseshoe hill) and back out via the upper trail and the Manís Way out.

See you at 6, charge them lights.

The oxy moron for today; Act Naturally

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    There is a ride Saturday morning at 8 am. Meeting at the parking area above the restrooms at the top of the Dam, I believe the intended route is up and over via the Visitorís Center to Bidwell Marina, the Saddle Dam and on over to the Loafer Creek area.

Oxy moron for today; Original Copy

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Monday Ride 3-12-12
    Jim sez:

we'll head out to Northarm again, take the Land Rover Trail back. This time take the new cut across back out. See you all at 6:00 Monday meet at the cul de sac. Just might want to keep those lights on for one more ride.
    mtbrjim

Looks like Monday is the one day next week with little or no rain.

Oxymoron for the day; childproof

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Jim sez;
    Well most of the time Saddle Dam is the place to ride, trail's are not as muddy I think most anywhere we go will have so mud on the trails.
    So get those fenders back on we'll be leaving The Dam above the bathrooms at 6:00pm Monday. Long way down to The Race Track up that bad boy down The Man Way over to The Upper Trail to Saddle Dam out The Lower Trail just might check out The Baby Grand then back out The Man Way
    See you there mtbrjim

There is currently forecast a 20% chance of rain at 6 pm tomorrow;
    6 pm

54į F
    Precip:
    20%

Oxymoron for the day; A new classic and absolutely unsure.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Slight chance of rain tonight and in the morning, should be partly sunny tomorrow. Letís meet at the cul-de-sac at 6 PM tomorrow. Letís go up the Cut Across, down Dead Cow, left towards Potters, take the new trail over to the North Fork trail and up and out from there.

Oxymoron for today; accurate estimate and almost ready

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Cal de sac it is. Meet at the Cal de sac at the far side of the Dam at 6 PM tomorrow we'll head down to Burma Falls over to The Truck Cab then down to the road by the river. Get your climbing legs ready because we'll be heading up the switch backs. See you at 6:00 Monday

Oxymoron for the day active retirement and actual reenactment

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast