Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient rascal View Post
    B. Climber scores a sub 40 today. 21.45 T. and 38.50 Top ... Nice work man! 22.21 T. and 41.28 Top for me.
    He did it faster on April 6, 2012 with 19 minutes and some change time to the tree and a 35 minutes and some change to the top. I was riding with him that day (I got a 19:34 to the tree and a 35:44 to the top).
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    He did it faster on April 6, 2012 with 19 minutes and some change time to the tree and a 35 minutes and some change to the top. I was riding with him that day (I got a 19:34 to the tree and a 35:44 to the top).
    Yesterday was his first ride in a month. Nice times for both of you. Please report to Kennedy and post a new sub 20/40 combo as it has been more than a year !
    Still searching for my red headed hairdresser Tiffany. "Economic Mother Nature" ... Knocks at door! -AR

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by ancient rascal View Post
    Yesterday was his first ride in a month. Nice times for both of you. Please report to Kennedy and post a new sub 20/40 combo as it has been more than a year !
    Yeah yeah yeah, once work slows the fuck down. Iím supposed to only be working 24 hours per week, but for the past two months itís been between 30 - 36.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah, once work slows the **** down. Iím supposed to only be working 24 hours per week, but for the past two months itís been between 30 - 36.
    Cool man ... I'm bring'n me some gears / 1x11 out there for dat 20/40 stuff this week. B. climber gonna chime in also the fast ---tid !
    Still searching for my red headed hairdresser Tiffany. "Economic Mother Nature" ... Knocks at door! -AR

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12