Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member

How was your Saturday ?

Nice day to ride eh? Good to see some MTBR folks out there on the trails. It was even nice enough for a beer break at the chopper pad. Almost! ... 32x19 back on ... more fun. Name:  0209131406a.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  32.9 KBName:  0209131232(1).jpg
Views: 468
Size:  25.3 KBInclude Sunday and heck today's ride if you like since we don't have a weekend ride report ?
    Last edited by ancient rascal; 02-11-2013 at 07:52 AM. Reason: need more ride reports !
    You became weak loafing around in that big girly gear! -Soares

It's about showing up.
    55 riders tup Deerpark and rambling over Mt. Tam with the BTCEB. All smiles.
    I don't rattle.

mtbr member
    Picked up some parts for my SS build. Otherwise boring day because I didn't ride.

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    Wonderful day at Grant County Park. Best part is crossing the 6in deep creek at the bottom to cool your feet...

Wēk Sôs
    It sucked. I woke up to back pain, and knee pain which pretty much killed my ride plans. I didn't do squat outdoors, worked on some bikes to get it out of the work queue.

mtbr member

How was your Saturday ?

Beautiful day. Did 40 miles and 3800 feet of elevation.

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by sjhiker View Post
    Wonderful day at Grant County Park. Best part is crossing the 6in deep creek at the bottom to cool your feet...

Damn! We should all check in a day before. I got shafted from my plans to ride with my wife and sons today. Instead, drinking beer in the garage prevailed . Tomorrow I’ve already set my plans in stone to ride at STCP. Any takers? What time? Harry@Camden meetup.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member

Dr. Porkstacker please pick up the white courtesy phone in S.AZUL Lobby

Tomorrow I’ve already set my plans in stone to ride at STCP. Any takers? What time? Harry@Camden meetup. -LP ... Lg man ... Soares ... AR will be @ Kennedy in the morning. #6 in a row for you eh? ... Prepare for glory !

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    Took wife out on a bike ride along the ocean at Wilder. No records shattered, but I'm trying to get her out on a bike more, and pretty scene on a flat course is the trick.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    I had a great day! Three hours at Annadel, met and rode with some locals, then finished up with bunch of taco's. The trails were in great shape, even Ridge was good.

mtbr member
    Great. Climbed from the Lassen entrance station to Forest Lake. 7 inches of powder in places, some blown off ice, lots of windslab. Man, I love to ski - freedom of the heels, for freedom of the hills.

Maybe Boggs again next week. Don't want the bike to get jealous!

Puro Vida!

How was your Saturday ?

Is Santa Teresa open? What time you riding mañana?

PRETENDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelson34 View Post
    Is Santa Teresa open? What time you riding mañana?
    I will pretend to be a Farcebook-loving drone and instant message you with details. Long story about the 1/2 hour attempt to join Farcebook with no success.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Lusus Naturae
    Not too great. Did a quick recovery ride in the morning to burn off some hangover from Friday night, but then got obliterated at the Livermoore Saloon, drinking Sucaba, Double DBA, 16th Anniversary, Double Jack ... 2 hours in the parking lot giving up the night's dinner to the pavement gods. Woke up in my car at 2am and drove home. Now I need to rinse and repeat.

mtbr member
    Apr 2012

How was your Saturday ?

Took a newbie friend for a grand tour of Wilder, missed a turn and ended up in a part I've never seen before. Twice as fun!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBalance View Post
    Not too great. Did a quick recovery ride in the morning to burn off some hangover from Friday night, but then got obliterated at the Livermoore Saloon, drinking Sucaba, Double DBA, 16th Anniversary, Double Jack ... 2 hours in the parking lot giving up the night's dinner to the pavement gods. Woke up in my car at 2am and drove home. Now I need to rinse and repeat.
    + rep for riding after that one !

PRETENDURO
    It was beautiful and warm out at STCP today:

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    A lot like this. Stoked out of our minds after 2 weeks with no powder.

Bliss low res from Matt Provencal on Vimeo.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

mtbr member

Took a new freind out for ride on saturday

she exceeded all my expectations, can you guess where?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How was your Saturday ?-img_1016.jpg  

How was your Saturday ?-img_1032.jpg  

How was your Saturday ?-img_1043.jpg  

How was your Saturday ?-img_1067.jpg  

mtb'er
    Nice, Huck! Looks a lot better than the 3"-5" reported!

My Saturday was adventurous... first, we took the dogs for a walk and found the remains of a dead coyote:

How was your Saturday ?-46729_10200136592970448_336228735_n.jpg

Later, I rode from my house and found this old thing, which I'd never seen before. So rad!:

How was your Saturday ?-556271_10200140222941195_1780645485_n.jpg

Today (not Saturday... sorry), we rode Auburn goodness:

How was your Saturday ?-61722_10200144560209624_570931680_n.jpg

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    That thing looks creepy like a creamatorium EB. Ther was no more than 5 inches but we picked an area where the snow drifted in and stayed.

Axe
    Custom User Title
    Took my 8yo daughter to Russian ridge on Saturday, she managed to get a full loop, going down Ancient Oaks and back to the top of Borel Hill.

Today, hiking with kids, and then they dropped me off at Sanborn park Sunnyvale mountain - rode Skyline, Saratoga Gap, Long ridge to Skyline ridge, and than down Alpine road to Portola Valley where they picked me up. Started too late and was getting down dirt Alpine in darkness, without a lamp. Had to climb over barricades and ride past the wash out. That was fun. Can't see you tires. I usually carry a headlamp and other emergency kit, but not today. Figures. Froze myself to shivers on the paved portion.

In Sanborn and Castle Rock - have not seen a hiker or two - on a gorgeous Sunday afternoon. Nice easy trail in perfect condition, looks barely used. Not too many people like to bike them I guess. Will take my daughter there next week. Sunnyvale mountain parking still had "no bikes" sign though, I assumed they opened it all last year.

mtbr member
    Nice little refresher, eh Huck, too bad there's not much more on the horizon in the near future

From Saturday
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How was your Saturday ?-court_small.jpg  

Go get that KOM "You Deserve" - http://www.digitalepo.com/index.php

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeBC View Post
    Nice little refresher, eh Huck, too bad there's not much more on the horizon in the near future

From Saturday
    Nice shot! I heard first hand that Lassen got 8 inches in Mineral. So possibly more up higher.
    waiting for more info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast