mtbr member
    Oct 2009

Good Bike servicer between Concord and San Jose.

Hi there,

I appreciate the answer probably should be "use the search function" but I honestly did do a quick scan and could see nothing.

Can someone recommend me a good place to get my mountain bike serviced? I've been to a few shops to have my bike serviced over the years and I've not found one that I come away feeling like my bike has been loved (bolts not tightened correctly, oil on the discs, crank fell off the day after etc.). Maybe I am just being fussy, but I expect my bike to be better than when it went in if I am paying a professional to work on it.

I have an odd noise coming from my drivetrain and the LBS claims they looked over it when it was being repaired for something else, but I could recreate the clanking sound biking from the store to my car. . . so I have decided to go further afield.

Anyway, I live in Concord, work in San Jose, so I would take any recommendations anywhere around/in between the two. I'm not looking for perfection, just looking for someone I can trust with ensuring my bike is safe/runs smoothly.

Thanks for your help

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it.

mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    chris at Livermore Cyclery Dublin location is awesome..

brownpow! (?)
    Dublin Cyclery
    My bike video YT channel: biiiiiiiiiiiikiiiiiiiinnnnnnng