Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 1584
    mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I'm downsizing and selling my On-One Inbred 18" and my On-One 456 16". E-mail me: dion@dionridesbikes.com if you're interested.

Pimp Player Price (PPP).

Is this thing on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    I'm downsizing and selling my On-One Inbred 18" and my On-One 456 16". E-mail me: dion@dionridesbikes.com if you're interested.

Pimp Player Price (PPP).

You're killing me with the Inbred! Lose danglely geary bits and I'd have a kick-a$$ single speed 29er. And you already stripped the frame so I could paint it the color of my choice. Dani doesn't understand the N+1 theory of necessary bikes, she would absolutely kill me in my sleep if she knew I even entertained the thought of another bike.

mtbr member
    email sent =) dam what a sweet bike

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Froride1 View Post
    You're killing me with the Inbred! Lose danglely geary bits and I'd have a kick-a$$ single speed 29er. And you already stripped the frame so I could paint it the color of my choice. Dani doesn't understand the N+1 theory of necessary bikes, she would absolutely kill me in my sleep if she knew I even entertained the thought of another bike.
    I am throwing in a SS kit and a Tomi-Cog fixed gear cog. If you go fixed MTB, you will wake up the next morning with a hipster mustache. Wax and all.

Is this thing on?
    I am throwing in a SS kit and a Tomi-Cog fixed gear cog. If you go fixed MTB, you will wake up the next morning with a hipster mustache. Wax and all.
    You are a bad bad man trying to tempt me like that. Besides nothing sadder than a 50 year old wannabe hipster with a bad mustache.

Ncruz408, you can't go wrong with one of Dion's bikes. They are clean and dialed in.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Froride1 View Post
    You are a bad bad man trying to tempt me like that. Besides nothing sadder than a 50 year old wannabe hipster with a bad mustache.

Ncruz408, you can't go wrong with one of Dion's bikes. They are clean and dialed in.
    Thanks Ken. If anybody is wondering why I'm selling my "Preciouses" is because my riding has officially gotten stale and I need to move on to something vastly different.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Looking for:

a BB mount or iscg old single ring guide.
    50mm or 60mm stem for 1 1/8 steer tube.

have lots of parts to trade. Longer stems, Stems for 1.5 steerer, bars, brakes, grips, chain rings, etc.
    Last edited by mtb-ripper; 05-15-2013 at 11:00 AM.

mtbr member

Pimp Player Price (PPP).

dam... heheeh forward the ads to my riding buddies.. hope they bite! =)

fresh fish in stock...... SuperModerator
    I'm downsizing and selling my On-One Inbred 18" and my On-One 456 16". E-mail me: dion@dionridesbikes.com if you're interested....
    buy some ads cheapskate
    Visit these 2 places to help advance trail access:
    http://www.sharingthepct.org/
    http://www.facebook.com/SharingThePct

mtbr member
    Oct 2004

Manitou SX Ti, broken 26" front wheel (9mmQR), Maxis High Roller 2.35 wire bead

All FREE! Take it off my hands before it goes into the dumpster Sunday 5/19

1) Circa mid 90's Manitou SX Ti - steerer is 1-1/8" with about 7.5". It's entirely possible that the spring inside is NOT made of titanium

2) 26" front wheel - WTB Laser Disc Lite (bearings are crunchy) 32h, two spokes are busted/missing, laced to Velocity VXC rims (presta drilled) in usable condition

3) Maxis High Roller 2.35 wire bead Super Tacky compound, used for a few rides (last time was in mud), still lots of tread/life left.

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0294.jpg

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0302.jpg

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_0296.jpg

Dark Horse Racing
    Quote Originally Posted by burndtjamb View Post
    All FREE! Take it off my hands before it goes into the dumpster Sunday 5/19

1) Circa mid 90's Manitou SX Ti - steerer is 1-1/8" with about 7.5". It's entirely possible that the spring inside is NOT made of titanium

2) 26" front wheel - WTB Laser Disc Lite (bearings are crunchy) 32h, two spokes are busted/missing, laced to Velocity VXC rims (presta drilled) in usable condition

3) Maxis High Roller 2.35 wire bead Super Tacky compound, used for a few rides (last time was in mud), still lots of tread/life left.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0296.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	799721
    PM sent

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Have Tires:

2 x Maxxis DHF 2.3 Single Ply MaxxPro w/ very little use
    1 x Schwalbe Muddy Mary FR Trailstar - 1 ride, basically brand new

HTFU!
    I have a set of *white* Stans Arch Rims laced with Silver Spokes to Hope ProII hubs. Built up in 2011 and seen very few miles as they have maybe been ridden 5 times in the last year on my back up bike.

I also have two 29er Tubeless ready Michelin Wild Grip'R 2 tires. Been on 3 rides, so like new.

I have a 29er Maxxis Ikon EXO that is used but seems to have some good tread left. I rode it for a few months, but ripped the matching rear, so I took it off and it has been sitting in a drawer for the last 8 months.

I am in Auburn and am willing to trade for Benjamins, Jacksons, Hamiltons or paypal transfers.

mtbr member
    does anyone have a lock ring from a centerlock rotor ? i need it for my single speed conversion . im in hayward, willing to meet up locally or paypal the shipping cost.

thanks
    08 Ironhorse Yakuza
    04 Santa Cruz V10
    15 Gravity Bullseye Monster
    04 Giant Simple

My craigslist for sale

ballbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    does anyone have a lock ring from a centerlock rotor ? i need it for my single speed conversion . im in hayward, willing to meet up locally or paypal the shipping cost.

thanks
    Isn't it pretty much the same thing as a cassette lock ring?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot View Post
    Isn't it pretty much the same thing as a cassette lock ring?
    actually no, i have a cassette lock ring, its got a smaller lip , i cant grab on the spacers, the center lock rotor lock ring has a bigger lip
    08 Ironhorse Yakuza
    04 Santa Cruz V10
    15 Gravity Bullseye Monster
    04 Giant Simple

My craigslist for sale

Team Chilidog!
    Have:
    30 tooth MRP bling ring, used a handful of times, basically new
    32 tooth black single ring Race Face chainring
    38 tooth single ring chainring (unsure of the make, mounted, but not used)
    Raceface 9/10 speed Atlas AM cranks
    Shimano X-type BB (XT)
    Chris King Blue inset tapered headset (44 top cup, 56 bottom I THINK.. it fits in a Ventana)

Want:
    Fox 7.87 x 2.25 or 2in rear shock. Low or midtune for air. Coil is ok too.
    Single ring 36 tooth (4 bolt pattern), single ring mount
    $
    Last edited by Stripes; 06-02-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Let's Ride!

Re: Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

what color is the 32 chainring.... I have a 36 raceface in silver

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............

Team Chilidog!

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

Quote Originally Posted by digthemlows View Post
    what color is the 32 chainring.... I have a 36 raceface in silver

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Black. Does your 36 have shifting ramps or is it single speed?
    MTB4Her.com: mountain bike site for women, by women

Let's Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    I'll look in the garage tonight, I think it's single speed.......I don't want black, but really I'm not using the chainring so I can send it to you for shipping if it's truly single speed..........I'll let you know

mtbr member
    Anyone have some trashed XO 9 speed shifters that they would be willing to part with the little plastic screw that holds the cover on?

Been running em with tape for a couple years to hold it together, shop said Sram would not sell the part separately I would have to do a crash replacement thing.

If you got one, lemme know, would happily trade beer or guiding services for it in the Tahoe or bay area.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Let's Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Well, I'm sorry, it's a 9speed so it has the ramps......... says 9speed on it.......

mtbr member

26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm

Only looking to trade Frame and Fork both have very light use because this was bike #3
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-bike1.jpg
    Have:
    26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm travel (thru dropouts), I had a lockout installed when it was last serviced.

Fun Frame/ Fork for Flow Trail, crank down the suspension a bit for Flow then Crank it back up for the rest of Tamarancho.

Need:
    26er Large Actual SS XC frame with disk brake capabilities (I am tired of my conversion and want something with correct drop-outs)
    26er SS type fork with roughly 80-100mm travel + lockout with disk brake capabilities (probably should be air fork since I am fat and need to pump it to the max)

Since this will be a fireroad warrior, I guess I could do with a rigid fork too, I would love to trade fork/frame for fork/frame so I don't need to go matching things up.
    Last edited by Buzkil; 06-04-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: cause I am dumb
    To love me is to rep me, world domination is eminent/imminent/immanent.

ballbuster
    I'm looking for an older XTR M952-950-951 Bottom bracket, English thread, 118mm spindle. I think they are all 73mm shells, which is good for me. I have oodles of stuff to trade including beers. I even have an XTR with a 112mm spindle (singlespeed?) I can trade.

Name:  1205.Jpg
Views: 336
Size:  26.0 KB

Oh, nevermind. 116mm was the widest they made. Weird enough that many modern frames won't fit this. I had to install a 1mm spacer on my Titus Rockstar.
    Last edited by pimpbot; 06-13-2013 at 06:26 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    Only looking to trade Frame and Fork both have very light use because this was bike #3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike1.jpg 
Views:	498 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	805375
    Have:
    26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm travel (thru dropouts), I had a lockout installed when it was last serviced.

Need:
    26er Large Actual SS XC frame with disk brake capabilities (I am tired of my conversion and want something with correct drop-outs)
    26er SS type fork with roughly 80-100mm travel + lockout with disk brake capabilities (probably should be air fork since I am fat and need to pump it to the max)

Since this will be a fireroad warrior, I guess I could do with a rigid fork too, I would love to trade fork/frame for fork/frame so I don't need to go matching things up.
    I also have a gravity dropper classic that needs a good home I think it's a 3incher with a right handed remote, see quoted text above for what I am looking for.
    To love me is to rep me, world domination is eminent/imminent/immanent.

Page 57 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast