Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 1804
    injured reserve list
    Quote Originally Posted by burndtjamb View Post
    All FREE! Take it off my hands before it goes into the dumpster Sunday 5/19

1) Circa mid 90's Manitou SX Ti - steerer is 1-1/8" with about 7.5". It's entirely possible that the spring inside is NOT made of titanium

2) 26" front wheel - WTB Laser Disc Lite (bearings are crunchy) 32h, two spokes are busted/missing, laced to Velocity VXC rims (presta drilled) in usable condition

3) Maxis High Roller 2.35 wire bead Super Tacky compound, used for a few rides (last time was in mud), still lots of tread/life left.

Attachment 799721
    PM sent
    You're not entitled to anything until you work hard and earn it. CMQ

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Have Tires:

2 x Maxxis DHF 2.3 Single Ply MaxxPro w/ very little use
    1 x Schwalbe Muddy Mary FR Trailstar - 1 ride, basically brand new

HTFU!
    I have a set of *white* Stans Arch Rims laced with Silver Spokes to Hope ProII hubs. Built up in 2011 and seen very few miles as they have maybe been ridden 5 times in the last year on my back up bike.

I also have two 29er Tubeless ready Michelin Wild Grip'R 2 tires. Been on 3 rides, so like new.

I have a 29er Maxxis Ikon EXO that is used but seems to have some good tread left. I rode it for a few months, but ripped the matching rear, so I took it off and it has been sitting in a drawer for the last 8 months.

I am in Auburn and am willing to trade for Benjamins, Jacksons, Hamiltons or paypal transfers.

mtbr member
    does anyone have a lock ring from a centerlock rotor ? i need it for my single speed conversion . im in hayward, willing to meet up locally or paypal the shipping cost.

thanks
    08 Ironhorse Yakuza
    04 Santa Cruz V10
    15 Gravity Bullseye Monster
    04 Giant Simple

My parts for sale

ballbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by akacoke View Post
    does anyone have a lock ring from a centerlock rotor ? i need it for my single speed conversion . im in hayward, willing to meet up locally or paypal the shipping cost.

thanks
    Isn't it pretty much the same thing as a cassette lock ring?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot View Post
    Isn't it pretty much the same thing as a cassette lock ring?
    actually no, i have a cassette lock ring, its got a smaller lip , i cant grab on the spacers, the center lock rotor lock ring has a bigger lip
    08 Ironhorse Yakuza
    04 Santa Cruz V10
    15 Gravity Bullseye Monster
    04 Giant Simple

My parts for sale

Let's Ride!

Re: Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

what color is the 32 chainring.... I have a 36 raceface in silver

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    Master of Nothing, but dammit if I don't try..............

Let's Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Black. Does your 36 have shifting ramps or is it single speed?
    I'll look in the garage tonight, I think it's single speed.......I don't want black, but really I'm not using the chainring so I can send it to you for shipping if it's truly single speed..........I'll let you know

mtbr member
    Anyone have some trashed XO 9 speed shifters that they would be willing to part with the little plastic screw that holds the cover on?

Been running em with tape for a couple years to hold it together, shop said Sram would not sell the part separately I would have to do a crash replacement thing.

If you got one, lemme know, would happily trade beer or guiding services for it in the Tahoe or bay area.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Let's Ride!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Black. Does your 36 have shifting ramps or is it single speed?
    Well, I'm sorry, it's a 9speed so it has the ramps......... says 9speed on it.......

mtbr member

26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm

Only looking to trade Frame and Fork both have very light use because this was bike #3
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-bike1.jpg
    Have:
    26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm travel (thru dropouts), I had a lockout installed when it was last serviced.

Fun Frame/ Fork for Flow Trail, crank down the suspension a bit for Flow then Crank it back up for the rest of Tamarancho.

Need:
    26er Large Actual SS XC frame with disk brake capabilities (I am tired of my conversion and want something with correct drop-outs)
    26er SS type fork with roughly 80-100mm travel + lockout with disk brake capabilities (probably should be air fork since I am fat and need to pump it to the max)

Since this will be a fireroad warrior, I guess I could do with a rigid fork too, I would love to trade fork/frame for fork/frame so I don't need to go matching things up.
    Last edited by Buzkil; 06-04-2013 at 03:36 PM. Reason: cause I am dumb
    To love me is to rep me, world domination is eminent/imminent/immanent.

ballbuster
    I'm looking for an older XTR M952-950-951 Bottom bracket, English thread, 118mm spindle. I think they are all 73mm shells, which is good for me. I have oodles of stuff to trade including beers. I even have an XTR with a 112mm spindle (singlespeed?) I can trade.

Name:  1205.Jpg
Views: 442
Size:  26.0 KB

Oh, nevermind. 116mm was the widest they made. Weird enough that many modern frames won't fit this. I had to install a 1mm spacer on my Titus Rockstar.
    Last edited by pimpbot; 06-13-2013 at 06:26 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzkil View Post
    Only looking to trade Frame and Fork both have very light use because this was bike #3
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bike1.jpg 
Views:	827 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	805375
    Have:
    26er On One 456 Summer Season, Raw, 20" Frame + Rockshox Domain U-Turn 115-160mm travel (thru dropouts), I had a lockout installed when it was last serviced.

Need:
    26er Large Actual SS XC frame with disk brake capabilities (I am tired of my conversion and want something with correct drop-outs)
    26er SS type fork with roughly 80-100mm travel + lockout with disk brake capabilities (probably should be air fork since I am fat and need to pump it to the max)

Since this will be a fireroad warrior, I guess I could do with a rigid fork too, I would love to trade fork/frame for fork/frame so I don't need to go matching things up.
    I also have a gravity dropper classic that needs a good home I think it's a 3incher with a right handed remote, see quoted text above for what I am looking for.
    To love me is to rep me, world domination is eminent/imminent/immanent.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TahoeBC View Post
    Anyone have some trashed XO 9 speed shifters that they would be willing to part with the little plastic screw that holds the cover on?

Been running em with tape for a couple years to hold it together, shop said Sram would not sell the part separately I would have to do a crash replacement thing.

If you got one, lemme know, would happily trade beer or guiding services for it in the Tahoe or bay area.
    The guys at Wheel Away in Campbell ordered that very part for me a few years ago! Give another shop a try, it was only like 10 bucks for the cover and the screw.

mtbr member
    Wanna make some beer? I got what you need.
    Bottles, glass jug, cleaning tools - etc.

mtbr member

Re: Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?

Free stuff. Moving and need this stuff gone. 2 forks one of which is a marz the other unknown. Wheelset. Front is a mavic on a deore hub rear unknown. Im in Paradise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-uploadfromtaptalk1371854470311.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-uploadfromtaptalk1371854482559.jpg  

mtb

trade for tire...

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Anyone interested in trading rockshox dampers? I have a 2011 rev XX (150mm) with the poplock that i would like to trade for a non-remote damper.

Thanks
    JP

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Have: Maxxis Ardent 29x2.25 with 80-90% tread

Want: 29x2.25 snakeskin racing ralph, or snakeskin rocket ron.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    I am looking for a set of thumb shifters. A pair of Xt or Deore 7 speed thumbies would be ideal. There are a few other things I am after ---

9 speed rear derailleur, long cage.
    24" front wheel - disc/rim compatible
    Cable noodle, hooked canoe for Paul Motolite brakes
    Brake lever extensions for bar ends - Kona Dr Dews/Paul Chim Chims/Other
    Brake levers - want levers that are linear pull, good quality, light. (3 finger ?)
    Avid bb7's - pair f+r.
    Titanium Bar Ends
    Titanium Riser Bar - Azonic, Titec, White Bros ?
    Titanium Seatposts - 27.0mm and 27.2mm
    Titanium Rail Saddle - Titec Ithy's or other light/comfortable ti seat
    36/38/39 tooth rear cogs
    Inexpensive speedometers 1-3 needed
    Large 24" bmx cruiser frame. I need something with a seat tube that's 12-14 inches long
    Dropper seatpost. Prefer handlebar remote. 27.2
    XTR M910 Chromoly Seatpost 27.2
    Fire Xc Pro tires with red or blue sidewalls
    IRC Mythos Xc Tires - Red Sidewall Version

Here's a list of things I have to trade ---

ACS 2 speed Bmx Freewheel - 16/17 tooth
    Action Tec 9 tooth (top) rear derailleur pulley
    American Classic Titanium Seatpost 27.2
    Azonic O.R.S. Stem 25.4, 90mm
    Bontrager Seat Post 31.6, 350mm
    Bullet Bros Rear Derailleur Chain Tensioner Spring
    Delta 'Deroller' Rear Derailleur Cable Guide Pulley
    'Expert' Red Anodized Chainring - 94mm bcd/32t
    FSA Afterburner cranks - 4 bolt (64/104mm bcd)
    Gorilla brake booster - black
    Gorilla headset locks for threaded headsets (two 1", one 1x1/8)
    IRD 5-10 Cantilever Brakes (F+R) (Hard to find!, includes boxes and manuals)
    IRD Seatpost 27.0x350mm
    Jamis Chromoly Riser Bar
    J&L Titanium Seatpost 27.2, 400mm
    Kona Project Two forks - 2, one from a 20" frame, one from a 15-16" frame, both 1x1/8, threaded
    Kooka Red Anodized Chainring - 94mm bcd/42t
    Marinovative Decelerators - Missing springs/straddle cable
    Mosh BMX Sprocket 28t, 1/8"
    NOS Crud Claw
    Park Frame alignment gauge
    Rennen BMX Sprocket 28t, 1/8"
    Ritchey Vantage Rim/Suntour Xc Comp Hub Front Wheel
    Scott Pedersen SE Cantilever Brakes
    Selle Italia Flite Saddle - Black, Titanium Rails
    Shimano Deore Xt M732 braze-on front derailleur, new in box.
    Shimano Lx crankset, splined, 4 bolt
    Soma 100mm stem 1x1/8
    Suntour MD Xc Expert Crankset - 20/32/42
    Tange Big Fork 1x1/8, 250mm steer tube, threaded
    Tioga Chromoly Seat Post 27.0x300mm
    Titanium Handlebar - flat, 22" wide, unbranded
    Truvativ Stylo Riser Bar 20mm rise, 31.6, 680mm, 9 degree
    Truvativ Seatpost 30.9x400mm
    White Industries Limbo Spider w/ 19t granny ring

26" Tires - new or mint condition :
    Maxxis Maxxlite 310 gram racing tire
    Schwalbe Fast Fred 359 gram racing tire

27.5 inch tires (650b) - mint condition
    Kenda Nevegal 2.1
    WTB Bronson 2.2

26" wheelset
    Rear wheel - Mavic 238/Machine Tech Rear Hub, DT Swiss spokes, red spoke nipples, 7 speed.
    Front wheel - Mavic 231- Ariel front hub, purple anodized

I also have a fair sized collection of obscure underground hip hop on vinyl, cd and tape. Other genres too, rock, jazz, funk, etc. I have hundreds of titles, just ask.

mtbr member
    I've got a Camelbak Mule NV backpack that needs to find a new home. It's several years old and well used but clean and perfectly functional, no rips or tears in the fabric, zippers and clips all work, etc.

I also have brand new Specialized Butcher SX 2.3 and Captain Control 2.2 tires (26")--trade for Spec Butcher Control 2.3 or cash.

newie
    Jan 2009
    I've got a 2007 Kona Unit 2-9 size 18" that I would like to trade for something comparable, but in a larger size. I've got the seat post maxed out and all the way back and can't get correct seat height at 5'11".

Might be willing to throw a tiny bit of $$ to upgrade, but mainly looking for a flat trade.

KONAWORLD.COM - 2007 BIKES - MOUNTAIN BIKES, ROAD BIKES + MORE Same spec as new except with no pedals, selle italia saddle and oury grips.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrien View Post
    I've got a 2007 Kona Unit 2-9 size 18" that I would like to trade for something comparable, but in a larger size. I've got the seat post maxed out and all the way back and can't get correct seat height at 5'11".
    You could run a 400mm post if it fits otherwise. That's what I did with my Raleigh XXIX.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Have a 180mm Shimano XT Ice Tech rotor for trade (or sale I recon). 6 bolt and includes a 180mm post to post adapter.

Need a 200mm rotor.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenixbikes View Post
    I am looking for a set of thumb shifters. A pair of Xt or Deore 7 speed thumbies would be ideal.
    I got a pair of deore xt 7+1 thumbies that are in my storage somewhere. Was planning on saving them for a vintage build but they've been sitting too long so someone might as well use them. They've got some miles, stickers aren't perfect or anything but they work fine.

I need at 32t 94 bcd chainring and a riser bar with some width that can squeeze into an old school control tech single bolt stem. Also looking for an evolution stem (1 1/4 steerer) that is shorter and/or higher than my control tech (~130mm 0d) or can accept a normal riser bar.

Page 56 of 73 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast