Dion
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopold Porkstacker View Post
    Dude WTF, Id swear youre 6' tall. :nono:

• 02-13-2013
    CHUM
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Anybody got a non-disc, mid-school frame to fit me at 5'9"? I have plenty to trade!

I've got a 2000 Spesh Rockhopper Pro Frame....19" (L)

Your call for 'fit' - may be 1 size too big.

LMK if you're interested

• 02-15-2013
    mr2peak
    Are there any upcoming swap meets in the Bay Area?
  • 02-15-2013
    tsimbu
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mr2peak View Post
    Are there any upcoming swap meets in the Bay Area?

Cupertino Bike Shop
    This shows 2012 but they have one every year.
  • 02-15-2013
    pimpbot
    Endless Cycles in Castro Valley is having one in March, sometime. Forgot the exact date, and I'm too lazy to look it up. I'm sure if you go to the EC site, they'll list it.

IRC, The Pedaler in El Sobrante has one in April.
  • 02-15-2013
    hkenshin
    Dion, or anyone else looking for an aluminum non disc HT.

Frame:
    1998? Gary Fisher Montare. Small. Made in the USA. It's got an aheadset, no bb, seatpost and seat that came with it. Think it has a rear xt v brake, no lever. I'm 5'8 ish and fit it pretty easily, but it was on the small side. I have some 6 lb marz fork with it too that I don't think actually works.

Wheels: From the frame above. Matrix rims with LX hubs. Rims also made in the usa.

I also shocks from a blur classic - a 5th element air shock and a brand new fox rp2.

Not really sure what i'm looking for. Make me an offer. Might be interested in a 100-120mm air sprung fork such as SID, float, or reba.
  • 02-16-2013
    sjhiker
    I've got a set of 26" WTB i19 TCS wheels, with DT swiss 350 hubs. No brakes.

Make me an offer. I'm in SJ, therefore I won't drive to SF or Sac.

Never used.
  • 02-19-2013
    Adrien
    I've got some stuff

Shimano Pro 0-15nm Torque Wrench BNIB w/bits and case
    Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Hubset NOS, no box, no skewers
    Thomson Elite 110mm 31.8 10degree stem
    Selle Italia Turbomatic Road Saddle new, no packaging
    Ultegra 6700 11-25 Cassette brand new, no box
    Ultegra 6700 chain brand new, with pin, no box

Want to trade for:
    New flat Pedals
    New eggbeaters
    $$$$$$$$$$$$
  • 02-19-2013
    Mountain Cycle Shawn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Adrien View Post
    I've got some stuff

Shimano Pro 0-15nm Torque Wrench BNIB w/bits and case
    Shimano Dura Ace 7700 Hubset NOS, no box, no skewers
    Thomson Elite 110mm 31.8 10degree stem
    Selle Italia Turbomatic Road Saddle new, no packaging

Want to trade for:
    New flat Pedals
    New eggbeaters
    $$$$$$$$$$$$

I wouldn't mind having the torque wrench. I have a set of slightly used Eggbeaters. I'm pretty sure they are called the C model. They are ano blue and have been transferred from bike to bike a few times, but the bearings are still tight from not being used that much and they have never been smacked on anything and I think I have new set of cleats. I'm in So Cal and can ship. I can even send a prepaid UPS label so you can send me the torque wrench.
  • 02-19-2013
    Adrien
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn View Post
    I wouldn't mind having the torque wrench. I have a set of slightly used Eggbeaters. I'm pretty sure they are called the C model. They are ano blue and have been transferred from bike to bike a few times, but the bearings are still tight from not being used that much and they have never been smacked on anything and I think I have new set of cleats. I'm in So Cal and can ship. I can even send a prepaid UPS label so you can send me the torque wrench.

I should have specified, but I'm looking for the Eggbeater 3 level ones, thanks for your offer though
  • 02-20-2013
    Dion
    Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?
    Quote:

Originally Posted by CHUM View Post
    I've got a 2000 Spesh Rockhopper Pro Frame....19" (L)

Your call for 'fit' - may be 1 size too big.

LMK if you're interested

Yo Chum-dog... I PM'd you on this!

Sent from CouchPad via Outer Space
  • 02-20-2013
    Rumpfy
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Dion View Post
    Anybody got a non-disc, mid-school frame to fit me at 5'9"? I have plenty to trade!

I have a Ventana frame that's probably too small....16" or so.
    And if you're not opposed to having some aluminum repair work done, I have a semi-rare 3D Racing (possibly a Racing Rover) frame with a tiny crack at the seat binder. Sub 3lb frame, possibly Chris Herting welded.

I'll be at the Endless Cycles Swap on March 17th or if they light your fancy, hit me up.
  • 02-20-2013
    Ben_Im
    Have: 29x2.25 Maxxis Ardent. Ridden 35 miles total. Could pass for new (probably)

Want: 29'' Maxxis Ikon, or Maxxis Aspen. Looking for something with lower rolling resistance.
  • 02-21-2013
    rho
    I have my old Camelbak HAWG pack. Free to anyone who will use it, no major damage. just wear and tear. Comes with an osprey 100oz bladder that was filled once.

Also have a six panel folding/reconfigurable baby cage if anyone can use it. also free to someone who can use it, or trade for something interesting.
  • 02-21-2013
    beaverbiker
    I'm looking for a cheap set of 29er wheels that are stout enough for a 200lb rider. I have all kinds of parts in my garage that I'd be willing to trade for them plus maybe some cash thrown in to even the deal if need be. I've got a ton of tires, 26" rims that have never been laced, carbon easton bars with only a few rides on them, stems, pedals, brakes...etc... PM me if you can hook me up with some decent wheels.
  • 02-21-2013
    SS Hack
    Quote:

Originally Posted by beaverbiker View Post
    I'm looking for a cheap set of 29er wheels that are stout enough for a 200lb rider. I have all kinds of parts in my garage that I'd be willing to trade for them plus maybe some cash thrown in to even the deal if need be. I've got a ton of tires, 26" rims that have never been laced, carbon easton bars with only a few rides on them, stems, pedals, brakes...etc... PM me if you can hook me up with some decent wheels.

I've got a set of WTB speed disks hooked up to some average generic hubs. They only have a couple rides on them and allthough machine built were hand trued. They can handle 200 pounds. How wide are your carbon bars? I'm looking for at least 700mm or a 27.2 carbon post.
  • 02-21-2013
    beaverbiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    I've got a set of WTB speed disks hooked up to some average generic hubs. They only have a couple rides on them and allthough machine built were hand trued. They can handle 200 pounds. How wide are your carbon bars? I'm looking for at least 700mm or a 27.2 carbon post.

I have a 27.2 gravity dropper but not carbon post. I think the easton carbon bars are 700 but not sure. The wheels sound like exactly what I'm looking for.
  • 02-21-2013
    SS Hack
    Quote:

I have a 27.2 gravity dropper but not carbon post. I think the easton carbon bars are 700 but not sure. The wheels sound like exactly what I'm looking for.

Checkout the bars, but if they are 700 or so, 31.8, and in good shape I'd trade them for the wheels if you'd like. How heavy is the dropper posts, is it in good shape?
  • 02-21-2013
    beaverbiker
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SS Hack View Post
    Checkout the bars, but if they are 700 or so, 31.8, and in good shape I'd trade them for the wheels if you'd like. How heavy is the dropper posts, is it in good shape?

Will do. The gravity dropper is pretty light. It's the 4" model with the handlebar remote. It's all mechanical (not hydraulic) so it's easy to work on and lasts a long time. I haven't used it in a few years but I imagine it works fine. I'll try it out tonight and clean it up to make sure.
  • 02-21-2013
    SS Hack
    Quote:

Will do. The gravity dropper is pretty light. It's the 4" model with the handlebar remote. It's all mechanical (not hydraulic) so it's easy to work on and lasts a long time. I haven't used it in a few years but I imagine it works fine. I'll try it out tonight and clean it up to make sure.

PM when you check the bar weigh and rise - those sound good. I'll take a photo of the wheels.
  • 02-21-2013
    JHANguyen
    Thanks!!!!
  • 02-21-2013
    S.O.B.
    Here's what I have...
    Ritchey Pro Streem V2 saddle. new take off
    Ritchey Pro Biomax road bars (size 40cm) new take off
    Ritchey Pro seatpost 27.2 300mm new take off
    Ritchey Pro Stem 90mm 6d. new take off
    Shimano 105 pedals. new
    Cane Creek 40 integrated headset IS42. new
    Profile Design Compression Plug for carbon steerer. New
    Tektro in-line brake levers. new take offs
    Ultegra 30t cassette. new
    Surly 16t cog almost new (maybe used 2-3 times).
    Surly 18t cog used for maybe 3 months (great condition)
    Idio carbon bar ends (white)

I have pics of everything as I am getting ready to throw them on 'the bay' but want to offer stuff up locally first.

What am I looking for? Well, I want Shimano M785 brakes in silver (w/white housing :) ). I also want an Eriksson Ti seatpost (setback). Maybe a fancy light, silver 32t SS chainring, some newer XT pedals...minus those items, Cash is King. ;)
    Edit: Also lookin' for some BB7 Road brakes.
    I live in Auburn.
  • 02-25-2013
    Adrien
    I accidentally ordered a set of Stan's ZTR Flow EX 26" Black 32H hoops instead of 29". Easier to sell them here and cut my loss rather than return them.

Pm me if interested
  • 02-26-2013
    mtb-ripper
    Looking for a set of 29er wheels. QR rear is fine, 15 or 20mm front.

Also need a set of decent flat pedals.

Have:
    -70 & 80mm thompson stems with no ride and 31.8 clamp
    -2 Stans flow rims un laced in plastic
    -60mm gravity lite stem. 31.8 clamp 1.5 steerer
    -rotors, adapters, grips etc
  • 02-27-2013
    redmr2_man
    anyone in sacramento or surrounding areas have any jockey/pulley wheels for a sram rear derailleur?

used is fine, mine are toast. Figured it might be easier to try here than ebay/china ones.