Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tron
    Looking for a decent hitch rack. Hitting tahoe this weekend and need to take the wife's car which I dont have bike hauling arrangements for. Will trade or pay cash.
    I just sent you a PM.

mtbr member
    Stuff you can have for free
    8-spd XT rear shifter pod, no indicator
    SRAM 8-spd cassette, still good
    I have older Shimano derailleurs, 9-spd, 7-spd, XT, Mountain LX, PM me for specifics
    Control Tech quill stem, 120mm?, 0d, black

Stuff I'd be willing to trade:
    2009 Reba SL 29, 80mm, QR, steerer 7.5", new take off
    WTB off-road drop bars, 31.8 clamp
    Salsa Ti skewers, red
    Ritchey 90mm stem 6d, WCS 4-axis, black
    Salsa Pro-Moto flat handlebar, 25.4 clamp, cut to 660mm (26"), black
    130bcd Ring Guard, 42T max, black, great for cross
    Cane Creek Crosstop brake levers, 26.0, black
    Thomson seatpost, 30.9x367, black
    2008 Shimano 105 FD, 31.8 clamp, for compact crankset
    NOS Tange square taper BB w/sealed bearings, 68X113mm
    Yakima towers and crossbars, for cars that have roof rack rails, lock & key

Stuff I'd like to have:
    26" lightweight V-brake wheelset, tubeless a +
    26" Prowler 2.5, folding bead (or similar tire)
    Black Seatpost, 26.8x330 or longer
    Cane Creek S-3 headset, black
    Paul Love Levers, V-brake compact
    Other???
    "I like skinny jeans. Sometimes I wear them to the mall to get an Orange Julius." -Chim Chim

newie
    Jan 2009
    Hey guys, I need a front and rear 2x9 drivetrain. I'm interested in SLX≤ and possibly a crankset if it has rings and bash... it'll be cheaper than getting two new rings, a bash guard and granny spider for my diabolus.. Plus i can lose a few(hundred) grams

That makes me smart
    Quote Originally Posted by amishscum

Stuff I'd be willing to trade:
    2009 Reba SL 29, 80mm, QR, steerer 7.5", new take off.
    I'm gonna PM you about that fork.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for a 135 X 12mm wheel for my Dirt Jumper. If you have one, that would be awesome!

Thanks,
    Marone

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Need a 135 x 12mm rear wheel if someone has one.

遅すぎ
    Apr 2008
    For trade/sale/barter:

Stuff that someone probably wants:
    Brand new '08 Fox Float R 7.875x2 (ordered 2 for my blur classic, but never used this one). Says it has pro pedal.
    WTB MUTANO RAPTOR UST TIRE 26x1.95 (new never used, bought this off ebay mistakenly thinking it was a 2.1)

Stuff someone may want but probably not:
    Brand new Hayes MX1 mechanical disc brake caliper + cable, never used. I might even have some used 6" rotors for it and the mount adapter.
    Hayes 9 replacement pads, new in package. Come to think of it, these probably work in the MX1.
    LX v-brake (a rear? does this matter?)

Used progressive 5th element air, came w/my blur classic. Never used it personally but it was used at some point. Still holds air.

Gary Fisher Montare extra small frame, vbrake bosses only. I think it's a '99. made in the usa. With aheadset, seatpost, seat and collar that came with it. It's an alu frame, pretty light.
    Matrix rim brake wheel set; front hub is some oem trek, rear is a 9 speed lx.
    170mm Sugino Impel sq taper crankset w/shimano bb. Has some chainrings in pretty good condition. I think they're 20-32-42, would have to check.
    Old Trek System 2 flat bar and matching stem
    Old Marzocchi fork. This thing is a brick, hardly used, I think it's a suntour rebadge.

Stuff my mom wants out of her garage:
    2x old school zefal frame mount tire pumps
    Box of bar ends (like 2 sets)
    stx (rc?) front derailleur and cantilever brake.

Stuff I'm looking for:
    Thomson 50mmx25.4 stem or equivalent
    32T 104bcd single speed chain ring
    XTR hollowtech crankset (just the arms & spindle, no need for rings; though I don't think anything I've listed is worth this much)

Even trade: used XT m770 brakeset for used Hayes Stroker Trail Carbon (levers are alumnium) Nothing wrong with these, want to try something else.

PM me w/offers, thanks.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mariosjsk8
    I need a rear QR wheel V-brake compatible, something okay for my old Ventana El Habanero if someone has one, san jose
    I need a rear QR wheel that is v Brake compatible. I have a Rear Sun rhyno lite that I will trade for it. Comparable quality would be appreciated....I guess that's not that good but sh!t I just need a v brake compatible wheel to build my old XC bike back up.
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for a 135 X 12mm wheel for my Dirt Jumper. If you have one, that would be awesome!

Thanks,
    Marone
    Need a 135 x 12mm rear wheel if someone has one.
    OK, for crying out loud, how about waiting a few days for someone to reply and only posting once, not an almost duplicate one after the same one? Like posting it two times in a row the last couple of times really helps it get recognized and pads your post count?

We don't need a life's story, try the edit button if it really needs clarifying, M-kay?

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by obionespeedonly
    OK, for crying out loud, how about waiting a few days for someone to reply and only posting once, not an almost duplicate one after the same one? Like posting it two times in a row the last couple of times really helps it get recognized and pads your post count?

We don't need a life's story, try the edit button if it really needs clarifying, M-kay?
    1. I don't care about post count.
    2. Who gives a sh!+ about post count besides people who spend way too much time on forums
    3. Is it a big deal?...don't think so
    4. If I had your address I would call the Whaaamm-bulance and send them on over to treat the complaining
    5. If I had your address, I might order you a Whaaaa-burger with french-cries from Nerd-Donalds
    6. Then I would call the place back and order a side of Awwww-ion Rings, because I could tell you spent a lot of time finding all my posts and decided to quote them and edit them accordingly and a side of Awwww-ion rings would help fix that.
    7. Do you have a 135x12mm wheel you don't need?

I clicked the edit button for this one....go call the moderator, I think someone hurt your feelings.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Hey Guys,

Thanks,
    Marone
    PM'd you

Dropshot Champ!
    my friend is looking for a used 9sp grouppo for a road bike. anything but sora lol.

pm me details.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    1. I don't care about post count.
    2. Who gives a sh!+ about post count besides people who spend way too much time on forums
    3. Is it a big deal?...don't think so
    4. If I had your address I would call the Whaaamm-bulance and send them on over to treat the complaining
    5. If I had your address, I might order you a Whaaaa-burger with french-cries from Nerd-Donalds
    6. Then I would call the place back and order a side of Awwww-ion Rings, because I could tell you spent a lot of time finding all my posts and decided to quote them and edit them accordingly and a side of Awwww-ion rings would help fix that.
    7. Do you have a 135x12mm wheel you don't need?

I clicked the edit button for this one....go call the moderator, I think someone hurt your feelings.
    *I didn't edit your posts, quote function only.

Now, in good faith, as a matter of fact, yes, I do have what you needed wheel wise, in fact, I have two of 'em. Both are Hadley's on Halo's, 32 hole, 3 cross, DT Swiss 14ga Champions, both in excellent shape.

It appears someone's already pm'd you and based on your reply, you likely wouldn't want to get anything from me. I spend too much time in here, and not working, so I'd likely be charging too much with the asking price of $350/ea since I need the $.

All I did was called out the multiple dupe posts..get over it, I am. Let me know if JHANguyen's offer doesn't work for you, I'll happily drop both of mine off to Lar's to sell to you if you like.

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Stripes
    Money is also a good form of barter on either list

Need:
    Soft (purple) Fox 36 spring
    Uncut black Fox 36 steerer (1 1/8in, no taper)
    80mm, low rise (5 or 10 degree) stem (1 1/8) with oversized handlebar

Have:
    Firm (green) Fox 36 spring
    Barely used Dakine Woman's Nomad pack Dirt Series (demin)
    45mm stem (1 1/8, oversized bar)
    FWIW nothing here, sold all that stuff off, but I do have that '07 32 TALAS ready to roll and sell if you know anyone. I still need $ to put towards a disc-brake compatible baby trailer. I'll post a pic and get the steerer length tomorrow.

**Thought about switching out to 5wt oil instead and keeping that spring there? Are you sure you'd want a soft versus the medium? Check w/ Sun over in Milpitas, he might very well have one sitting around.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    I still have a gang load of tires, Surly SS kit, On-One Midge drops (red) and On-One Mary (ti color). Don't need anything for trade, but I'd be willing to let this stuff go for damn good price.

I'm also trying to unload this bike:

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-td1.jpg

rox
    mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    free stuff:

small sette slik pak. new
    http://www.pricepoint.com/detail/193...e-Slik-Pak.htm

95? rockshox judy sl
    remember when the judy was cool? yeah this is the old yellow one with elastomer springs

cheap stuff:

specialized trail 120sl shoes
    NEW in box. size 46eu 13usa. $50 or trade for a rigid fork or polar S series speed sensor
    Last edited by rox; 08-15-2010 at 01:51 PM.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

MTB gear to barter; wifey is getting mad

I've been sleeping on the couch for a month now. Please help me get rid of this stuff so I can get back on the bed and in my wife's good graces :-)

I have a 2008 StumpJumper Carbon Fiber frameset; includes fork, rear shock, headset and stem, seat clamp, and XT from derailleur. $1500 or trade for a similar value gaming computer?

You can also make me an offer for the following:
    - Bontrager Rhythm Elite wheelset with tubes and tires; ready to ride and it great condition

- Mavic 717 rims with the front one still laced to a Blue Chris King Hub.

- Giro Xen Helmet (Large); worn twice before I switched to a Fox Flux

- A couple of unused hydration pack (both camelbaks)

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Midge bars are GONE. Still have the Mary's

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005
    Both Hadley/Halo's are now gone..I'll pm the buyer his tracking info. Thanks, enjoy them!
    *I threw in the conversion kit also.

Cha-Ching.

Paper or plastic?
    Anybody got a cheapo 13" frame hardtail bike they want to sell? Kid is getting too tall for his 24" wheel bike.
    Faster is not always better, but it's always more fun

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I have a new Panaracer Dart 26x2.1 folding front and a WTB Timberwolf 26x2.7 folding tire. I need new or used 29er raceable tires. I'd trade for green ones too.
    Dave (near Sacramento)

(Cross posted in Wheels)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img00039-20100815-1253.jpg  

Dropshot Champ!
    Anyone have a 70mm x 5/6/7/8 degree rise OS stem?

Also looking for a 35mm setback post (eeeek) in 27.2 so I don't have to buy a new road bike frame. I'm in the Sacramento area, cash in hand, and tons of good beer. Need it soon...

mtbr member

Gary Fisher Paragon to a Good Home

I would like to give this 2001 Gary Fisher Paragon to somebody who needs it and will actually use it. Letting it sit in your garage or reselling it would be bad karma. 19 inch frame, Shimano Deore LX components, XT rear der., Manitou SX-R fork, V-brakes, Shimano SPD pedals. The saddle and tires have been salvaged for spare parts so you'll have to come up with those items.

I have great memories of riding this bike all over California, Colorado, Utah, and Arizona, and it's just not right for her to be sitting in my closet. You would have to pick the bike up at my place in the city. Send a PM if interested.

Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-paragon.jpg  

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SFChristo
    I would like to give this 2001 Gary Fisher Paragon to somebody who needs it and will actually use it... The saddle and tires have been salvaged for spare parts so you'll have to come up with those items.
    I have a couple of decent tires and a seat to complete Chris'
    Fisher if anyone wants them. I am in Santa Cruz, though.

I would have loved to pick this bike up a few months ago after a Fisher Ziggurat that I built for my Dad got stolen out of his locked storage in a locked parking garage. He got it covered (mostly) by insurance and found a nice Tazmon.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Have:
    Lyrik 2 Step Tapered 8" steerer
    Race Face Deus XC Crank set
    Gamut P40 BB guide
    MRP System 3 ISCG standard guide
    Salsa QR Seat Clamp 30.0/27.2 inner
    Maxxis Ignitors 2.35 (like new)
    Maxxis High Roller 2.35 dual ply (new)

Wanted:
    CASH
    CASH
    MRP 1.X BB mount guide
    WTB Silverado team or slt
    Tires - 2.2 -2.35 let me know what you have
    Thomson straight 30.9 post
    Last edited by JHANguyen; 08-17-2010 at 10:25 PM.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

High End Parts to Pimp My Ride

I'm in need of some specific parts and I'm located in Modesto, CA. Don't have anything to trade, but cash. Parts must be in great condition - so no scratched up/beat up parts please.

Thomson 90mm Stem - Black
    Thomson Masterpiece 27.2 Seatpost - Black/330mm
    Chris King/Enduro Bottom Bracket - Red/english thread
    XTR FD-971 34.9 Front Derailleur Bottom Swing - high mount
    Kenda Nevegal 2.35 Stick E - non-UST Kevlar(foldable bead) pair
    Chris King Wheelset w/Stan's Flow rims - Red hubs/double butted spokes
    "'I'm here to guard and protect your heart." (Kasey to Ali, The Bachelorette 2010)

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

High End Parts to Pimp My Ride

I'm in need of some specific parts and I'm located in Modesto, CA. Parts must be in great condition - so no scratched up/beat up parts please.

Thomson 90mm Stem - Black
    Thomson Masterpiece 27.2 Seatpost - Black/330mm
    Chris King/Enduro Bottom Bracket - Red/english thread
    XTR FD-971 34.9 Front Derailleur Bottom Swing - high mount
    Chris King Wheelset w/Stan's Flow rims - Red hubs/double butted spokes

I have to trade/sell :
    Cash
    Specialized Wheelset T6 Alloy/Wide Rims for Big Tires - Rim Brakes/36 Spoke Count/97% Life Left - $100
    NEW Monkeylite SL Lo-Rise Carbon Handlebar - 610mm - $70
    "'I'm here to guard and protect your heart." (Kasey to Ali, The Bachelorette 2010)

ballbuster
    I'm looking for a set of XTR M950 M951, M952... the grey ones from 2000-2003-ish) series cranks in 180mm. They don't even have to be pretty.

I already have the BB, spider and rings. In only really need the arms and spider lockring.

Occasionally, a set pops up on fleabay, but I somehow miss out.

I'm also looking for a silver Hope, Token or Salsa QR (something blingy) seatpost clamp in 30.0mm

I got lots of stuff to trade.
    Last edited by pimpbot; 08-17-2010 at 09:14 AM.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by JHANguyen
    Wanted:
    Tires - 2.2 -2.35 let me know what you have
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusMotolite
    i've got a pair of 2.35 folding nevegals, used for literally 2 short rides so they are dusty/dirty but otherwise as good as new. don't think they are stick-e compound. let me know if either of you guys^^ (or anyone else) is interested.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Hi,

I'm looking for some good working hydro brakes and something like a joplin seatpost 31.6

Thanks

Feeling a little taller
    I got an XTR non-rapid rise RD for my recent build. Does anyone have a new XTR rapid-rise that they would like to trade with me?

2010-08-20 Staycation 004
    There are no stupid questions but there are A LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Bicycle Trails Council of the East Bay

mtbr member
    I need a 15mm thru-axle front wheel.

I have a machine shop. Need any custom work in trade?

Pee's in the H8teraid
    Ah need a 70mm stem.. 31.8 bars, 8 degree rise

Have:
    New Cane Creek S-3 headset,
    Specialized Ariel 143 saddle used 3 times in very good shape(yes, it's a wiminz saddle)
    Came off of wifes Safire.
    Specialized platform pedals(White) used twice. Came off of 2010 SXT..
    Cash...
    '10 SXT
    '10 Demo 8
    '09 Yeti DJ

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I'll pay cash for an adjustable seat post... 30.9mm prefer a ks or command post...

J
    ROOOOOOOO
    Ive got a used Thule rear mount 1 1/4 in receiver rack. Fits 2 bikes easily, probably dont want to do much more than that.

It's got locks.

If you're interested, let me know, PM, we'll figure $ out, I dont want much for it.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Anyone have a beater bike/commuter they're looking to get rid of for cheap? Starting school soon and need a bike. Need a 17"-18".

let me know what you guys have.

Thanks

Weird huh?
    Wanted:

Mid 90's Marzocchi XC500 or XC600 fork. Any shape.

Have:

More stuff than you can possibly imagine!
    Poaching Demo...that's why we can't have nice things...

J
    ROOOOOOOO
    I have a near empty propane tank too, they wont let me move it cause its relo. Holler if you need one.

mtbr member
    Anybody have those ball bearings that are inside the headset in those old vintage road bikes in the 70s/80s?

mtbr member
    Gots:

Frame:
    90's Hillside Titanium Hardtail 18" (http://www.hillside.ca/bikes/) ($400)

Stems:
    (Black) Sette Edge O/S stem 2014 'Forged' Al 31.8 4-bolt clamp / 100mm length ($10)
    (Black) Easton EA30 stem 31.8 2-bolt clamp / 110mm length ($10)

Seatposts:
    (Black) FSA FR270 27.2 Al seatpost 2 bolt clamp "350mm" length ($20)
    (Gunmetal) Dean reinforced Al seatpost 30.9 "380mm" length ($30)

Brakestuffs:
    Brake therapy rear disc conversion kit (http://2btherapy.com/index.php/bikes...conversion-kit) ($100)

1&1/8" Headset spacers:
    20mm Carbon FSA
    40mm Carbon
    2x ~8mm Al
    2x 5mm Titanium

Pedals:
    Fatty Black Kona platforms

Misc:
    Titec Pluto lightweight saddle ($20)
    Blackspire Big Ring Protector (only one small ding, basically pristine) up to 44t 4x104mm B.C.D. ($40)
    SS Satin finish Blackburn bottle cage

Wants:

140-150mm 20mm axle front fork w/ 8.5" or more 1.125 steerer (rock shox, manitou)
    good quality BB mount dual chainring tensioner
    36 or 38t middle chainring that'll work with my Saint FC-m800 crankset 'mega-9 drivetrain'
    Blackspire c4 ring god / e.13 supercharger bash for up to 34/36t in a non-lame color (black, clear, green??)
    FR/DH Disc 20mm thru hub front wheel (no centerlock)
    Ti 31.6 Seatpost
    Ti 31.8mm clamp bars
    203/205mm rotor for use with rear Avid juicy 7 brake
    Some kinda' *****in' night riding light?

located in East SF bay (Pleasanton)

mtbr member
    Apr 2010

661 suit

661 comp armor suit.

size small

$50

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

29er forks both REBA -need rebuilds

I have two 29er Reba forks.

Both will need dampner's replaced and a new seal kit.

An 05 Reba (shorter steerer will fit a small frame or a medium frame with not a lot of head tube), I'll measure if interested.

An 08 Reba ( plenty of steerer tube would fit up to a large frame). I'll measure if interested.

Would love to get a hold of a carbon rigid 29er fork.
    Happy new year..Stuff $: Eno 29wheel (non disc), Yakima, 2 steelheads, with towers for Volvo luggage rails.

mtbr member
    Jan 2009
    haves (as pictured)

-avid 20 v-brakes with koolstop dual compound pads with sd1.9 levers.

-(2) m750 rear derailleurs - some scratches/great operational shape
    -m750 front derailleur
    -m739 rear derailleur - great shape, aftermarket pullys slick
    -m739 8 speed shifters - great shape
    -shimano r600 compact crankset 34/50 (no BB) great shape lots of life

-kore super long stem (140mm) 1 1/8" - 25.4mm
    -the stem (120mm) 1 1/8 - 25.4mm
    -pos specialized morbius stem (40mm) 1 1/8 - 25.4mm (free if you want it if you buy/trade anything)
    -hayes 203mm rotors (2), good shape
    -hayes 160mm rotors (2), good shape

wants: what you have, could use : 27.2 seatpost (thomson??), selle italia slr saddle, monkeylite handlebars 31.8, nice front skewer (salsa??), mountain crankset - only need crankarms (slx/xt/xtr)...

if your want > my wants I add $$ and vice versa.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    New, Shimano XT m770 cassette. 11-32. $65 obo, or will trade for an 11-34
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

wg
    Fermented Grain Sampler
    Sidi Dominator 5, size 48 - Narrow!, new in box, trade for mega, standard width
    Don't harsh my mello

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Trying to sell my fixed gear, but I'm open to trades for another complete bike of equal value, or cash (your cash) plus trade, looking for a commuter style, older rigid or hybrid. Has to be in the same shape as my bike, please nothing I'd have to tinker with.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/2005762585.html

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Have:
    $$$$
    Gamut P40 BB guide only
    Salsa 27.2 QR seatpost clamp
    2.24 WTB Mutano Raptors
    Sunline v one bars cut 27.5"
    Go Pro Hero HD

Want:
    07+ Fox F100 or SID
    26" wheelset (prefer something on 355s)
    27.2 Thomson straight 330mm or larger
    E13 XCX or MRP 1.X
    XT or XTR crank arms and BB
    19T or 20T CK Cog
    new shoulder
    Last edited by JHANguyen; 11-09-2010 at 12:20 PM.

In Transit
    Nov 2009
    Free set of boxes for shipping a wheelset. I will put them in the recycling if no one takes them by Monday night.

mtbr member
    gear closet is getting out of hand. have:

2010 Fox DHX Air shock 7.875x2.25, used for ~1 month, excellent condition
    Titanium shock springs:
    550 lb 2" stroke, used for ~5 months
    550 lb 2.25" stroke brand new in box
    brand new in box SLX dual-ring specific Front Derailleur (34.9mm, Top-pull, Bottom-swing, Traditional Clamp)
    2 almost new Nevegals 2.35 DTC folding bead (used for at most 5 short trail rides)
    Gamut P20 (32-34 tooth) single ring chainguide, ISCG old, used ~3 months

let me know if you're interested in any of the above.

ballbuster
    I'm on the lookout for a Shimano hydraulic rear caliper for 160mm rotor (same as 180mm front) or post mount, so I can use an adapter... preferably LX or better on the cheap. I just picked up an M975 XTR caliper. I would love to get another one.

I got lots of parts to trade... Seaposts, saddles, carbon bars, cranks, pedals, $$$... you name it.

I'm also looking for a 5 arm 94 bcd 30 tooth chainring.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Decided to keep the fixed gear, BUT, I'd like to trade my urban BMX for a 18" HT mountain bike of the same value (around $300). This is a fun bike, it's just not what I need right now.

mtbr member
    Oct 2010
    Hi, I'm a mid-40ish dude just getting back into mtn biking... Picked up an old classic at a good price (GT STS-1000 DS -- totally impractical but gotta love the carbon/aluminum bling). First thing to go was the Rock Shox front disc decelerator (can't really call it a brake). Due to insufficient clearance between the disc and spokes on the original front wheel, I had to get a new (used) wheel (Vuelta Freeride) in order to install a new Avid bb7 caliper. Love the Avid! Now I want to install one on the rear (replacing the original V-brake), so I need a new rear disc wheel that'll take an 8-cog cassette. Better yet, I'd really like a matching wheelset.

Nothing fancy, just relatively true and strong enough to handle general XC riding with occasional forays into some rougher stuff. Older wheels would be fine. Prefer black or bare metal.

Unfortunately, since I'm just getting back into this, I don't have much to trade. I have the original wheels: Mavic X517 rims, White hub @ front (w/ 3-hole disc mount) and Shimano Deore XT hub @ rear. I can also trade the aforementioned Vuelta Excalibur Freeride wheel w/ Formula hub. I also have the original Rock Shox decelerator, but I can't imagine anyone wanting that. Of course, I can also pay cash, but not a ton of it. I'm really looking for some wheels that are otherwise gathering dust and taking up space. Let me know what you have.

I'm in the bay area, and would like to keep it local (pref. peninsula/south bay).

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Got what I need.. Thanks!
    Last edited by JHANguyen; 10-29-2010 at 08:46 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Sup dudes, Got a 2008 Rock Shox Revelation 426 130mm just sitting at my house (Titanium color). Have had it for sale for days but looks like no one wants to buy it. Steertube is 1/1/8" and 7 1/4" long

I would be willing to trade for a nice 110mm fork DJ fork or for some other parts for my Canfield. SLX crankset maybe in 165mm for my Canfield (that's I am getting soon) Maybe some pedals or a 135x12mm rear rim. Maybe whatever, let me know what you got if you interested.

I know i can put spacers in mine to bring it down but too lazy and the local bike shops charge and arm and a leg for it. If you want to buy it, 180.00 obo.

mtbr member
    XTR hydraulic front lever and XTR front ISO caliper 140 / 160mm disc compatible.

Excellent if you want to upgrade your front V-brake or XT disc to a lighter XTR disc set-up.

...Note: you will need an adaptor if mounting into an post mounted fork.

This XTR set is brand new, never used.

open to trades but depends what you have for trade.... thanks

Asking $180 for the set
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_9639.jpg  

Obi
    -_-
    Oct 2005

8 Speed Stuff in Great Shape! Want: Sleeping Platform for 4wd Vehicle

I still have that front rim braked parralax LX Mavic front wheel I built years ago sitting in the garage and it needs to go. (pics attached). I've also a NOS/TakeOff pair of 8 speed LX shift pods along with the XT 8 speed cassette.
    *Pics available in a couple days if interested.

If you can do a really pimp job I'll consider throwing in some wrenching (bike only) to sweeten the deal.

What I want/need is someone with cabinetry skills to help build out the sleeping platform for my 4Runner..pretty basic stuff, I just don't have woodworking tools and the skillset for that. I want it to not weigh too much is the biggest hurdle..that way I can still throw in the ~700-900lbs of gear and not bottom out the rig.
    Last edited by Obi; 10-30-2010 at 09:29 PM.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Need:

50mm stem. 1 1/8 steer tube, 31.8 clamp
    shimano e type front der. xt, xtr-anything you have.

thx

mtbr member

WTT New Surly SS 20T splined COG

I have a brand new, never installed Surly Steel SS 20T splined COG.

Only trade I'm interested in is comparable COG, but with 21T or 22T (in case I get injured or out of shape).

nocturnal oblivion
    Looking for a red 34.9 QR seatpost clamp, have a black 34.9 Hope QR clamp. Santa Cruz and Santa Rosa area.
    "...like sex with the trail." - Boe

otb member

Trade Laptop for Commuter

I'm in need of a new commuter.

Preferably looking for a rigid 29er SS, but open to other stuff.

I have an excellent laptop for trade:
    Sony Viao VGN-TZ285N

I'm 6'2" Ride a Large in most 29ers and a L or XL in other stuff.
    The wheels on my bike go 'round and 'round

mtbr member
    Oct 2010

Front wheel for chain

I have a front Vuelta Excalibur Free Ride wheel w/ Formula disc hub, true and in very good condition.

I need a chain, 8 speed, decent quality and in good condition. I also need a shock pump.

Thanks

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Would like to trade my 2010 Fox 36 Talas RC2 FIT's for a Totem solo air. Used my talas for one season. Steertube is 7 1/4 inches long.

mtbr member

Idea!

For Sale:
    SYCIP Tandem #1
    First tandem Sycip made
    Marzoochi Bomber forks
    17"
    XT shifter / brake levers
    LX Ders.
    San marco saddle / Specialized saddle
    Hayes front disc brakes
    Shimano V-brakes rear
    LX wheelset
    Specialized crankset
    FSA riser bar

Asking $1800 negotiable or best offer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_9684.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_9685.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-img_9686.jpg  

mtbr member
    I'm looking to buy or trade someone for a 4 inch drop inside tube on the gravity dropper. I have the 3 inc to trade or some other small goods.

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 2clue
    I'm looking to buy or trade someone for a 4 inch drop inside tube on the gravity dropper. I have the 3 inc to trade or some other small goods.

I've got a complete 4 inch turbo for sale, not looking to sell just the upper though.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailripper
    I've got a complete 4 inch turbo for sale, not looking to sell just the upper though.
    I'm primarily looking to just get that upper piece, but how much are you looking to sell the turbo for?

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Wow, too much here to research plus some of these goodies could be gone my now.

My Available-to-trade list:
    Hope Mini Mono brakes, fr/rr, IS mounts
    Mavic Cosmic Elite 700c wheelset, good condition, with Continental Four Seasons tires
    Lock-on Peaty grips, new
    Brand new Shimano M755 4-pot disc brakes, rear complete with levers, 160mm rotor, caliper, prebled attached hoses

My Want List:
    Wheelset: Hope Pro II hubs, front 20mm, rear qr, 819 or other quality UST rims
    Shimano Dyna Sys components
    Decent brand 1 1/8" headset
    Shimano M540 or M505 pedals or XT or XTR pedals
    Specialized Captain Control GRID UST tires
    Last edited by myitch; 11-20-2010 at 12:05 AM.
    We Ride In God's Country!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 2clue
    I'm primarily looking to just get that upper piece, but how much are you looking to sell the turbo for?

Around $150

mtbr member
    Also I have a New 29er 2.4 Conti Mountain King UST tire for trade. I'll trade it for a 26 inch UST tire, preferably something like the Conti Trail King or the WTB Wolverine . Large volume is good!

mtbr member
    dred tread?

mtbr member

Allen Bike Rack 3 bike carrier trunk mount for sedans & New Time Z pedals

Rack

I do not know the model #, but it will fit any sedan. Got it new this year.

Used about 3 or 4 months but just got a new car, so its up for grabs.

Solid rack, never felt nervous driving around with my prized possession hanging off the back.

It has holsters for 3 bikes, but really works best with one or two

Pedals

Brand new Time Z pedals in box.

What would i want

low stack or flush (top) headset for tapered steerer and 1.5 headtube
    brand new shimano chain
    possibly a blingy 36t bashguard

screamer

WTB 26" tires

To trade:
    2x 2.3" WTB Weirwolf FR, InnerPeace/DNA
    2x 2.1" WTB Weirwolf Race, old version

used, about 25% wear; looking for equivalent:

Wanted:
    2x 2.2" WTB Wolverine Race
    2x 2.4" WTB Mutano Race
    On heavy rotation: White Lung: Deep Fantasy

TC
    mtbr member

661 body armour

have:
    xlarge.(44 in chest)..excellent condition...does not stink! (value $100 new)

need
    thru axel for 36 fox fork
    dh tubes (new)
    new avid juicy brake pads (scintered)
    heavy duty tire irons
    trail tools...collapseable hand saw and or shovel
    if the thunder don't get you, then the lightning will

Hi.

RockShox Judy, SID, or Mag21, In Good Condition

Looking for a RockShox Judy, SID, or Mag21 in good condition. 80mm or less travel preferred. Someone was recently selling a Litespeed-edition Mag21 on craigslist, but I didn't pull the trigger. If you have this fork, I'd be interested in it.

Have:

All kinds of MTB parts. What are you looking for?
    Cash

EDIT: single crown, 1 1/8" steertube please. Thanks all!
    Last edited by jtmartino; 11-23-2010 at 06:46 PM.

VRC Illuminati
    WTB Roller Cams. I need a set (f/r) for a bike.

Open to trades or can pay cash.
    -eric-

http://www.rumpfy.com
    Wanted: NDS Suntour XC Pro Microdrive 175mm Crank Arm.

yohyatt
    Mar 2009

XX brakes for trade

Looking to trade my XX brakes only for blue XOs

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jtmartino
    Looking for a RockShox Judy, SID, or Mag21 in good condition. 80mm or less travel preferred. Someone was recently selling a Litespeed-edition Mag21 on craigslist, but I didn't pull the trigger. If you have this fork, I'd be interested in it.

Have:

All kinds of MTB parts. What are you looking for?
    Cash

I have a dual corwn Judy with Mechanical/hydraulic disc mounted (It's mechanical down to the assembly, and Hrydraulic inside the assembly. This is currently mounted on one of my tandems. I'm looking for a 20mm wheel with disc to put on the tandem instead (I already have the fork and brakes, I just need the 20mm wheelset. So if you have a 20mm disc hub we might be able to work something out. Or, I also have a Mag21 on my old stumpy, I might be able to part with.

I'm also looking for a good 135mm wide 36hole 9 speed hub with good strength to it, for the back of that same tandem.

Let's ride
    I have a yellow 1998 RS Judy SL 1" 80mm fork. This is the one without the pinch bolt stantions.

I have a 2008 RS Reba 29er fork with lockout.

Jeffh has 3-4 Mag21 forks.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Need:
    Sub 1500 gram 26" wheelset standard QR 6 bolt rotor (prefer something on 355s)
    Fox F100 RL or SID disc
    Hayes Stroker or XT Brakes
    160 rotors
    165-170 XT or XTR Cranks w/ BB
    MRP 1.x or E13 XCX

Uncle

I smell a Christmas present being built

Quote Originally Posted by JHANguyen
    Need:
    Sub 1500 gram 26" wheelset standard QR 6 bolt rotor (prefer something on 355s)
    Fox F100 RL or SID disc
    Hayes Stroker or XT Brakes
    160 rotors
    165-170 XT or XTR Cranks w/ BB
    MRP 1.x or E13 XCX
    What's her name, and is she as fast as you?
    Every rose has it's thorn.

enjoy the ear worm

3D guy
    I have a Park PRS6 repair stand in reasonable condition (works well) if anyone is looking for a repair stand. Free PM me if interested.
    Geoff Stahl
    San Jose

BLTc, Chameleon Single Speed, Speedvagen Road

mtbr member
    anyone have any wide all mountain handlebars?

I have a plethora of tires among other things..

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    I'm looking for a 75 x 20 deg stem with a 31.8 clamp. Also a (hopefully) matching post, 27.2 x long (410mm - ish)

Most of my tradable parts have been liquidated, but I have a couple lightly used Mountain King 2.4's... Otherwise I have some cash.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Looking for Fox DHX spring, 400 lb x 2.25 stroke.

mtbr member
    Looking for Gravity Dropper Adjustable SeatPost Switch operated (or something similar), and/or lights w/battery so I can ride at night.

what I got is:
    Giant NRS3 XTC Full Suspension / Frame size is 18.5 / Brand new front and rear tires
    Crank needs replacing and the chain mover thingys need servicing.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    I have:

-Strait Line Silent Guide. Bash is NEW.iscg old. Sliders are hardly used. includes both green and black sliders
    -2 DT Swiss Ex-500 rims. 32 hole. 26 inch. Still in the plastic
    -1 box of Dt swiss Competition Spokes.Black, 2/1.8 black. includes alum nips. 260mm
    -Gamut Bash guard, 1 for p 30, 1 for p 40. both good cond
    -WTB weirwolf Team fr tire. 2.5. Dh casing. Last of the old breed
    -hordes of nevegal 2.35's.
    -2 kenda blue grooves. 2.5, dual ply
    -2 maxxis minion dhf's. 2.35 single ply's. 60d
    -FSA 777 handle bars. flat, cut to 29.5 inches
    -truvativ holzfeller riser bar. 711mm 35mm rise.
    -wtb weirwolf grips (2 sets)
    -blackspire stinger-bb mount
    -shimano xt m770 chainrings-middle 32 and outer 44. both have 1 ride before they were removed
    -gamut 32t race ring. used for one ride
    -38t truvativ dh ring. used maybe 2 days at northstar
    -2 avid g3 rotors. 160mm. no bolts included

NEED:
    2 rim strips to convert to tubeless. Stans, dt. let me know what you have

Theres tons of other stuff buried in boxes, let me know what your looking for. Might have it.

PM if interested in parts.
    Last edited by mtb-ripper; 12-04-2010 at 03:18 PM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2010
    Have: XT Dyna-Sys Front derailleur, top swing, dual pull.

Want: XT Dyna-Sys front derailleur, bottom swing, top pull.

Dropshot Champ!
    This is a longshot, but my new bike just came with red Industry Nine / I9 xc hubs and spokes, laced to DT Swiss 4.2d hoops.

Handbuilt and beautiful. They're already converted tubeless.

I'd be interested in trading for a similar condition industry nine wheelset with enduro hubs laced to either their all mountain rim, or a dt 5.1, or anything similar (stans flow), etc.

I'm ~190lbs, and want something burlier than this xc wheel for those Ashland / Downieville trips next year.

Red I9 xc hubs, red I9 spokes, dt 4.2 hoops.
    1610g

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jtkkz
    For Sale:
    SYCIP Tandem #1
    First tandem Sycip made
    Marzoochi Bomber forks
    17"
    XT shifter / brake levers
    LX Ders.
    San marco saddle / Specialized saddle
    Hayes front disc brakes
    Shimano V-brakes rear
    LX wheelset
    Specialized crankset
    FSA riser bar

Asking $1800 negotiable or best offer

I posted this ad for a friend, he lowered his price, new asking price $1400 negtiable or best offer

comes with original rigid fork / original stoker stem / extra front wheel with V-brakes.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

Stuff for trade/sale?

For trade/sale:
    Chris King NoThreadSet 1.5" headset in silver. Used but perfect. $75
    Syncros Derived Seatpost. Used and cut down to 305 mm. $15

Looking for XTR cranks + cash on my end, Chris King NoThreadSet 1.5" in black or green.

Matt

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Need: New or Excellent condition Shimano 180mm rotor 6-bolt
    To trade: New Shimano 160mm rotor 6-bolt
    We Ride In God's Country!

mtbr member
    Still looking for a used gravity dropper Classic. Though have no bike parts to trade (new to sport), I could offer beverage of choice, Manual labor, or cashola. I have rock climbing gear like a rarely used XL crashpad or maybe some camping stuff.

mtbr member
    I've got a Thule Helium 2-bike hitch-mounted rack available in SF. It's pretty sweet, very light but I have no interest in shipping it so if anyone local is interested let me know.

Save Jesus
    want:
    Shimano front QR, maybe LX or XT

For trade: SKS X 3 X tra Dry rear fender

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    2 sets of time z pedals, one black, one grey. Both have a couple cosmetic scuffs, but bearings are smooth without play. $40/ea/obo.

mtbr member
    Just upgraded my car so I no longer need the Yakima Roof Rack. Two 48" cross bars, stretch kit, Q69 clips, Q Towers, and fairing. Also have a King Cobra and Viper bike rack as well. About 4 years old but well taken care of and in great shape. First $200 takes it all and/or interested in hitch rack trade.

mtbr member
    steve, see my post above if you want a deal on a hitch rack. I need it out of my apartment.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hardboiled
    steve, see my post above if you want a deal on a hitch rack. I need it out of my apartment.
    HB-

Thanks for the heads up! I'm actually looking for a wheel mounted hitch rack like the T2 or Holdup.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    1 WTB weirwolf am tcs tire. 2.3. mounted, never ridden. $30 obo

1 WTB Wolverine am tcs tire. 2.2. mounted, never ridden. $30 obo.

take them both for $50.

2 maxxis minion dhf's. 2.35, single ply folding. easily 90% tread left. $20 each.

thx
    Last edited by mtb-ripper; 12-25-2010 at 05:07 PM.

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    3 - Easton EA70 48mm wide/130 drop/75 reach road bars, two mounted with brake levers, 1 mounted with Dura-Ace 10-speed brifters. I would really like to sell them, and I'm willing to selling the Dura-Ace brifters seperate

1 - Pake' C'Mute cyclocross fork with, like, 10" of steerer tube

1 - Forte' Carbon fork with lot's of steerer tube

And then I would like to either sell or trade my Motobecance Fantom Comp DS. I bought this bike last year, and quite frankly, don't see myself really riding it. Here it is: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/2129338631.html

I'm looking for an old, 1980's motorcycle. If anybody knows somebody interested, please let me know via PM!

mtbr member
    Cleaned out my toolbox and have some stuff for sale. I've got a brand new Easton EC90 31.8 post. I've also got another 31.8 Bontrager seatpost (10 rides) and a 110mm Ibis stem for sale (brand new).

$70 for the Easton, $15 for the Bontrager and $15 for the stem. $80 takes it all. =)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-e1.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-e2.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-b1.jpg  

Free stuff or trade for your Norcal friends?-i1.jpg  

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast